If you are innovative enough to make something then nobody can stop doing anything. I have an incidence related to this statement.
That incidence is about the day I and my sister are craving to eat dosa and my mother made dosa for us and what we see is that there is no coconut chutney out there we were surprised about coconut chutney.
We asked our mother about it and she replied there is no coconut in the house, we were upset after this but my mother had an alternative for coconut chutney. She asked that do we want to try it out? and we replied- Why not!
She served a chutney which is very divine and tasty and at that moment, I was not feeling that I am not having coconut chutney. After we finished our dosa, I asked my mother the name of chutney and after listening to the name I was quite shocked. Any guesses about the name?
The name of that Chutney is Chana Dal Chutney. I asked her about the Chana Dal Chutney Recipe she gave the perfect explanation of how to make it.
Today, I will give you the Chana Dal Chutney Recipe so you can also make it at home.
Ingredients for Chana Dal ki Chutney Recipe
|Chana Dal||5 tbsp|
|Mustard Seeds||1 tsp|
|Cumin Seeds||1 tsp|
|Red Chilli (Dried)||2 pieces|
Chana Dal Chutney Recipe
- First mix and chana dal in a bowl add some water and soak it for 10 minutes.
- Side by side adds 2 tbsp oil in a pre-heated pan.
- Add mustard seeds to it and let them pop.
- Now add soaked chana dal in it and roast it.
- Now take the chana dal aside and let it cool for some time.
- Now put the chana dal, cumin seeds, dried red chili, and salt in a blender and blend them all.
- Then put curd and water in a bowl and mix it.
- Now add the chana dal powder that in the water-curd mixture and mix it properly.
- Take a pan and heat 1 tbsp oil and mustard seeds and curry leaves in it.
- Now add this mixture to chana dal and curd mixture and stir well. Make sure that the chutney keeps a thick texture.
- Keep it in a cold place for some time and serve.
Enjoy tasty times with delicious Chana Dal ki Chutney with some of your dishes, making them tastier.
How Much it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Nutritional Information of Chana Dal ki Chutney Recipe