Cereal ice cream bowls are a great way of eating ice cream and cereal, both. The cereal bowls are made by mixing cereal with melted marshmallows and shaping them into bowls. When ice cream is added, they make for a great dessert.
Once I was in a dilemma of whether I should eat cereal or ice cream. I thought to myself, why not both! But the question remained, how would I shape cereal into a bowl. The simple answer to that, melted marshmallow fluff. The result was a sturdy and tasty cereal bowl filled with ice cream.
To make cereal ice cream bowls, melt butter and marshmallows in the pan. Add cereal to this and mix. Shape them into a bowl and keep them aside. When set, fill with ice cream and serve!
This was just a quick overview of the complete recipe. You will find the complete recipe down below. But before you check out the full recipe, do have a look at these other ice cream recipes.
1. Ube Ice Cream– One of the oldest ice creams out there, the ube ice cream is also famous for the vivid lavender color that makes it look more beautiful and attractive.
2. Tin Roof Ice Cream– Making Tin Roof Ice Cream at home is really fun. You can listen to songs while this delicious ice cream is in the making. Once you taste this Tin Roof Ice cream at your home, I bet there would be no coming back.
3. Ice Cream Waffle Bowl– The ice cream waffle bowl is made with a crunchy and crispy waffle that is shaped like a bowl and filling with the ice cream of your choice. So, it is a perfect ice cream and waffle combination.
4. Strawberry Ice Cream Soda– Combination of an ice cream soda and homemade strawberry sauce is something that you can’t resist. This ice cream soda can be your favorite thing if you try it once.
Cereal Ice Cream Bowls Recipe
- Cooking Spray
- 3 teaspoons Unsalted Butter
- 3 cups Marshmallows
- 3 cups Fruit Flavored Rice Cereal
- 1 packet Ice Cream
- Take a 6-cup nonstick muffin tin and grease it with some oil or nonstick spray.
- Now in a large pot, melt the butter and add marshmallows to it. Keep stirring them until they are completely melted too.
- Now into this marshmallow mix, add the cereals and stir them until they begin to stick around each other.
- Divide this cereal mixture equally into six parts and roll them into small balls.
- Place this cereal mixture into the muffin tin, press them with the glass's bottom, and make a cavity in them.
- Let them rest and cool for about 20 minutes.
- When you are about to serve this delicious recipe, add a scoop of ice cream on the top of the cereal bowls that you made and fill the cavity in them.