Many of us have been hooked on coffee for years as over 500 billion cups of coffee are consumed every year. With so many people functioning on coffee and anxiety every day, there is no doubt that CBD coffee has become a new trend in the wellness industry. At first, CBD and coffee may not seem like a great option but combining these two substances can bring about many potential benefits physically and mentally.
Coffee and CBD are more common than you think as they both contain antioxidants and anti-anxiety properties that keep you calm throughout the day. CBD is also being discovered for various other potential benefits such as pain relief, reduce stress, treat acne skin, lower blood pressure, and so on. That is why CBD coffee has become a popular drink as it has the potential to be a drink of choice for many. So let’s explore CBD coffee and the benefits it has to offer!
What is CBD Coffee?
CBD coffee is a very simple and yet extraordinary drink that creates a natural peacefulness and relaxation while keeping you awake. Whether you love a latte, espresso, brown sugar irish coffee, or an iced thai coffee, the list is never-ending. CBD can easily be added to your perfect cup of coffee for your morning routines. Since we are talking about CBD, people often ignore this popular combination because of its stigma. Since CBD is a substance that is extracted from the Cannabis Sativa plant. Dive Leaf Nation and understand more about this versatile plant.
Now you must understand that CBD is just one of the 120 components present in the plant. CBD has become a popular trend in the health market as it provides many health benefits without the feeling of getting high. The natural mellowed relaxed feeling caused by CBD and the alertness caused by caffeine makes this an excellent drink that will boost your day.
The rich flavor and energizing effects can help, reduce stress, anxiety, even combat insomnia. It also reduces the side effects of coffee drastically which keeps you alert and active throughout your day. Since the FDA does not officially clear CBD, the quality and concentration of CBD present in your coffee from a coffee shop may differ. Ensure that the product that you use is safe, contains less than 0.03% THC, lab results, and contains no additives or dyes.
How Does CBD-Infused Coffee Taste?
CBD is often consumed as a supplement or infused with edibles, oils, vape oils, and beverages. Now CBD, in general, is known to have a grassy, bland, plant-like taste that is appealing to some CBD users. When it comes to coffee, many users have experienced similar plant-like tastes in their CBD-infused coffee.
Now there are different flavored CBD oils that can be added to your coffee that can enhance the flavor. These flavors can be chosen according to your preference and liking. You can even add sugar or honey to your unflavored CBD coffee to bring some sweet taste to it.
It is also important to note that the amount of CBD present in your coffee can also impact your taste. If your coffee is overpowering the CBD content, you will likely taste coffee more than CBD and vice-versa. You must always begin with a lesser quantity of CBD in your coffee and gradually increase it according to your liking.
Most coffee shops that sell CBD oil coffee charge you according to the milligram of CBD added to your coffee.
Benefits of Drinking CBD Coffee
Here are some of the potential health benefits that you can experience in drinking CBD coffee:
1. Pain Relief– CBD has anti-inflammatory properties that influence your body and reduces chronic pain. It is known to help people who suffer from joint pains and help reduce chemo effects in cancer patients.
2. Anxiety and Depression– CBD coffee can be most effective in your mental health as it combats stress, anxiety, and even depression. CBD increases the serotonin levels in your body that helps regulates moods and social behavior.
3. Boosts Your Body- Coffee and CBD go hand in hand like a match made in heaven. A simple cup of joe can help reduce stress but a cup of CBD-infused coffee can not only reduce stress but boost your mood, appetite, energy, and even your emotions. The alertness from the coffee and CBD helps you stay focused for a longer time.
4. Lower Blood Pressure– CBD is known to help you feel more relaxed and be at peace by managing your circulatory system. This ensures that your blood pressure is balanced or lowered in a way that you remain calm and active simultaneously.
5. Heart-Related Problems– CBD influences the blood flow in your body and ensures that your heart is kept active and healthy. It also contains antidepressants and antioxidants that give an additional benefit in keeping you healthy and reducing any heart-related problems.
Is CBD Coffee Safe?
Yes and no. Research suggest that CBD is less likely to cause any adverse side effects to your body. But it is always recommended to consult with a medical professional before adding CBD to your diet.
As much as CBD keeps you stress-free or reduces anxiety or gives pain relief, ordering CBD coffee from a coffee shop can be risky as you are not well-informed regarding the type of CBD used. Looking for some wholesale CBD flowers, read this article.
If CBD is legal in your state, you can probably purchase CBD oils online after thoroughly visiting the website of your choice. Ensure that your CBD products contain less than 0.03% THC, the psychoactive component.
Another point you must remember is having CBD coffee in moderation. While CBD heightens your state of relaxation, having too much can make you feel sleepy or even lose focus while travelling or at work. So yes, there is very little loss in adding CBD to your hot cup of joe!