People are confused about what fish they should eat? Even I also have the same question and I have come to know about the Catfish and I have done a lot of research about the benefits of eating Catfish which I will share with you.
Catfish is lean with proteins, healthy fats, vitamins, minerals, and is rich in omega-3 fats and Vitamin B-12 and it is a healthy addition to every meal and dry heat catfish give its best results to the body in a healthy way.
If you are a fitness freak and wants to eat healthy breakfast, then I have a dish name Catfish Sandwich for you which I learned from my coach. I was learning badminton from my coach in a Stadium and one day, he was asking all the students about there diet plan and no one has something healthy to eat in their breakfast.
At that day, he provides all of Catfish Sandwich Recipe and since then, I love to make Catfish Sandwiches for my breakfast and today, I would love to share Catfish Sandwich Recipe with my fitness freak people.
But first, come let’s see the ingredients which we will use to make Catfish Sandwich Recipe, so we can gather them.
Ingredients For Catfish Sandwich
For Spicy Tartar Sauce
|Hot Sauce||2 tsp|
|Dilli Relish||2 tbsp|
|Kosher Salt||1 tsp|
|Ground Black Pepper||1|
|Hot Sauce||2 to 3 dashes|
|Seafood Seasoning||2 tbsp|
|Kosher Salt||1 tsp|
|All-Purpose Flour||1/2 Cup|
|Sourdough Sandwich Rolls||4|
|Romaine or Red Lettuce Leaves||4|
You will find all these ingredients in supermarkets and general stores also. Let’s move further and I now I will tell you how much time it will take to make Catfish Recipe Sandwich.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Mins||10 Mins||25 Mins|
Now the final destination for whom we all waiting- Catfish Sandwich Recipe, which is filled with delicious ingredients.
Catfish Sandwich Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- To make the Spicy Tartar Sauce: Mix mayonnaise, lemon, horseradish, hot sauce, Dilli sauce, kosher salt, ground black pepper in a small bowl and keep it in the refrigerator until it is ready to serve.
- Over the medium heat, heat oil in a pan.
- In a large bowl add eggs, hot sauce, seafood, seasoning, salt whisk all of them together.
- Mix cornmeal, flour, cornstarch, salt, and pepper in a paper bag.
- Marinate catfish in the egg mixture first and after that in flour mixture and shake off the extra flour.
- In a pan, fry marinated fish until it will turn golden about 2 to 3 minutes.
- After fish fries, place it on the paper towel and season it with salt.
- Cut the sandwich rolls in half and apply butter with salt on the sides of the sandwich.
- On a baking sheet, put the toast in the oven until it will turn golden for about 8 minutes.
- After the baking process, but the sandwiches out and apply spicy tartar sauce with lettuce and catfish.
- Serve Immediately.
After following all the steps mentioned above, your Catfish Sandwich is ready. I love to have it in my breakfast and I hope you’ll like it too.
Nutritional Facts Of Catfish Sandwich
Since everyone is cautious regarding there health and fitness, I have provided the nutritional facts of the Catfish Sandwich, so you will come to know how much hard work you have to do after having it.
How To Make Catfish Sandwich at Home | Video
If I talk about myself, I love to do something new while watching it live. So If you are just like me, I’ve added a video of the Catfish Sandwich below. It’ll be easier for you to make it while watching the video simultaneously.
Hope you’ve liked this recipe of the Catfish Sandwich. If you have a special recipe and want it to be featured in thefoodxp blog, do let us know in the comments section below.