A classic, non-chocolate, soft textured cake is what I need for my grandmother’s birthday. It is just going to be the best for her health. I lost in the thoughts when I was young and it was my birthday what my grandmother did for me with excitement. On my birthday she made a cake for me.
Today, she is having her birthday and I want everything best for her, and I decided to make a cake for her and with her favorite Carrot but I don’t know the Carrot Cake recipe.
I surfed over the internet and get many Carrot Cake recipes and shortlisted one and started making the cake and after 1 hour and served to cake to my granny she appreciated me for my efforts and cake was yum.
I thought I should share the healthy Carrot Cake recipe with my lovely people so you can make this cake at home.
Let’s create a wonder with this bunny’s favorite ingredient.
Ingredients for Traditional Carrot Cake Recipe
For Carrot Cake
|All-Purpose Flour||2 Cups|
|Baking Powder||2 tsp|
|Baking Soda||1 tsp|
|Ground Cinnamon||1/2 tsp|
|Ground Ginger||1/2 tsp|
|Ground Nutmeg||1/4 tsp|
|Vegetable Oil||3/4 cups|
|Brown Sugar||1 cup|
|Granulated Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Cream Cheese||8 ounce|
|Unsalted Butter||1/2 cup|
|Powdered Sugar||2 cup|
|Pure Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Dry Fruits||For Toppings|
Traditional Carrot Cake Recipe
For Carrot Cake
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt and mix all of them.
- Now take oil, eggs, brown sugar, granulated sugar, applesauce, and vanilla in another bowl and whisk them together.
- Now grate the carrots and add them to the mixture you just made in step 2, and mix all of them.
- Now mix this mixture with all the dry ingredients from step 1 and mix them all.
- Now heat the oven at 350°F and spray two 9-inch round cake pans well with non-stick cooking spray.
- Now evenly pour the cake batter on the cake pans and bake it in the oven at 350°F for around 30 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven, and allow it to cool for around 20 minutes. And after 20 minutes, remove the cakes from the pans as well.
For Cheese Frosting
- Take a bowl and add butter, cream cheese, and vanilla and mix them using an electric mixer.
- When the mixture will become smooth and creamy, add powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the mixture.
- Again mix it until the frosting becomes smooth.
- Your frosting is ready
Put Frosting over the Cake
- When your frosting is ready, level the tops of the cake using a cake leveler.
- Now put 1/2 cup of the frosting of the first piece of cake evenly. You can use a knife to evenly spread it.
- Now place the other on the piece of cake that you have just frosted and use the remaining frosting to frost the top the sides of the cake.
- If desired, then you can use some dry fruits as toppings as well.
How Much Time it Will Take?
|2 Hours||30 Minutes||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Nutritional Information for Carrot Cake Recipe
|Saturated Fat||6 g|