Have you ever heard a recipe named Carne Con Chile Rojo? Well for your surprise, I came to know about this dish recently when I went to a party, which my friend threw. The dish that I am going to share with you guys is really amazing. Yes, it’s a Non-vegetarian recipe and tastes really good.
The dish is Mexican cuisine and is really easy to make. I asked my friend about this Carne Con Chile Rojo recipe and he gave me all the tips that how to make this one at home. So, I thought I must share this recipe with all the food lovers all over the globe so that you can enjoy this recipe at your home.
This recipe is quite easy and takes very little time to get prepared. So not wasting much of your precious time, let’s jump straight to this recipe and start making it. The first step is to collect the ingredients.
So let’s check out the list of ingredients that you will require to make Carne Con Chile Rojo at home.
Ingredients For Carne Con Chile Rojo
|Mexico chilies (cleaned)||8 pc|
|Chicken or beef broth||2 cup|
|Olive oil||2 tsp|
|Salt and pepper||To taste|
|Ground coriander||½ tsp|
|Ground cumin||½ tsp|
|Tomatoes diced||1 can|
|Beef chuck roast||2 lbs|
So these ingredients will result in a very delicious recipe and you can have them at any of your nearest supermarket or grocery store. Now let’s see how much time will this Carne Con Chile Rojo takes to prepare at home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes|
I know you guys are really excited about this recipe and here is the step that you all were waiting for. Let’s start cooking it.
Carne Con Chile Rojo Recipe
- Take a blender and put the hot broth along with chilies in it.
- Wait for it to get softened for around 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sauté the garlic and onions until they are soft. Add these onions and garlic into the blender along with chilies, cumin, tomatoes, coriander, salt and pepper. Blend this mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Now sauté the chuck roast and chilies in olive oil along with butter for about 3-4 minutes in a pan.
- Then season with Salt, Mexican oregano and pepper. Now turn the flame off and pour the blended sauce into this pan and mix well with this chuck roast.
- Take an instant pot and put on its lid. Wait for another 25 minutes and let it cook. After done cooking let the pot to depressurize on its own. After depressurizing open the lid and check if it’s cooked properly or not.
- Add salt and pepper if required and serve hot along with freshly cooked tortillas. Enjoy!
Finally, your Carne Con Chile Rojo is ready and you can enjoy it with your family and friends.
Nutritional Facts of Carne Con Chile Rojo
The breakdown of nutritional elements is helpful for all those who are conscious about their diet and wants proper information about the nutrients.
|Dietary Fiber||1.6 gm|
How To Make Carne Con Chile Rojo at Home | Video
This recipe is quite easy to make but I would recommend you watch this video if you are trying it for first time at your home. It’ll help you understand the steps of the procedure.
Hope you like this Carne Con Chile Rojo recipe and I am sure you will try this at your place. Please let us know about your ideas and experiences regarding this recipe in the comments box below. Till then stay tuned for more such amazing recipes.