Carne Asada Taco Vampire is the perfect recipe for a game day. It is also a great dinner for a family get-together or a kid’s party.
This is a gluten-free, egg-free, vegan, and lactose-free dish. It is really healthy and yummy. This can be served with rice or with beans. This hot and spicy dish is Carne Asada Taco Vampire which is a hybrid between a tostada and a taco. This taco is named so because of its edges that look like bat wings.
To make Carne Asada Taco Vampire, grill beans with oil and salt. Then, grill the tortillas. Top them with cheese, beans, onion, salsa, and guacamole and bake them for 15 minutes. Take them out once the cheese melts.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Thai Pineapple Fried Rice– Thai pineapple fried rice is an amazing dish from Thai cuisine. It is healthy, nutritious, vegetarian, and delicious. It has a spicy and savory flavor and the tang of lime. It is quick to make stir-fry for summer dinners.
2. Texas Style Lasagna– It is a meal with layers of tortilla, meat, and cheese. It is delicious as well as healthy as it is power-packed components like beans, avocados, and tomatoes.
3. Pad Thai– Thai recipes are one of the most incredible and lip-smacking dishes you would ever lay your hands on. Pad Thai is one of the most famous street foods in Thailand. You can find it in Thai restaurants as well.
4. Tacos De Pescado– I will share the Tacos De Pescado Recipe with my fish taco lovers, so you can make it at home with deep-fried fish by using some mayonnaise.
Carne Asada Taco Vampire Recipe
- Grill Pan
- 2 cups Beans
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Vegan Cheese
- 7 Corn Tortillas
- 1 White Onion (minced)
- 1 cup Tomato Salsa
- 1 Guacamole
- 1 Avocado (chopped)
- In an oiled grill pan, toss the beans with oil and salt.
- Now, place the pan grill on the grill and stir until the beans turn black. Stir it for few minutes and then, remove it from the grill and get aside.
- Now, take some tortillas and place them on the grill. After some time, their edges will start to curl from heat.
- Then, sprinkle some cheese on them. Remove the tortillas from the grill when they become hard and crunchy. Top them with beans, onion, salsa, and guacamole.
- Roast them in the oven at 400oF for 15 minutes. Stir them every 5 minutes. Dress them with cheese and return them to the oven. Once the cheese melts properly, take them out from the oven and set them aside.
- Your Carne Asada Taco Vampire is ready now!