If you are thinking about a great meal for a game day, a family get-together or something which is kids friendly, then your wait is over now. Here is a wonderful main course idea for you which will make you and your family happy.
This gluten-free, egg-free, vegan, lactose-free dish is really healthy and yummy and this only needs grilling. This can be served straight up with rice or you can go with the beans. This Mexican dish made of tender meat can tickle your taste buds. It can go well with eggs or you can wrap it in a tortilla as well.
This hot and spicy dish is Carne Asada Taco Vampire which is a hybrid between a tostada and a taco. The name is given to it because of its edges that look like bat wings.
This grilled main course would almost take 1 hour to prepare but I can assure you that one hour will be worth the time and you will love this dish very much. So let’s check the time we need to make this super yummy dish.
Ingredients for Carne Asada Taco Vampire
|Olive Oil||1 tsp|
|Vegan Cheese||1/2 cup|
|Minced White Onion||1|
|Tomato Salsa||1 cup|
Here is the list of ingredients we need to make this dish and you can get them at any nearby store or online. Now we will check the time it will take to make this dish at home.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||1 hour||1 hour 10 minutes|
I know that this is a bit time consuming dish but trust me that spending this much time will be worth the time.
Carne Asada Taco Vampire Recipe
- In an oiled grill pan, toss the beans with oil and salt.
- Now place it on the grill and stir until they turn black. Stir it for few minutes and then remove it from the grill and get aside.
- Now take some tortillas and place them on the grill. After some time, their edges start to curl from heat.
- Now sprinkle some cheese on them, remove the tortillas from the grill when they become hard and crunchy. Now top them with beans, onion, salsa and guacamole.
- Roast them in the oven at 400F for 15 minutes, stir them every 5 minutes. Dress them with cheese and return them to the oven; once the cheese melted properly, take them out from the oven and set them aside.
- Dress them with beans, onion, salsa and guacamole.
Your Carne Asada Taco Vampire is ready now. Now we will see the nutritional breakdown of this dish to know more about this recipe.
Nutritional breakdown of Carne Asada Taco Vampire
How to Make Carne Asada Taco Vampire at Home | Video
Here is a video of this dish. If you have any confusion with the recipe, you can refer to this video anytime and make this dish at home very easily.
Give a try to this dish and if you have any questions related to the recipe, please feel free to ask in the comment section. Do share this Taco recipe with your friends and family as well.