Carne asada is a dish made from steak. The steak is marinated and then grilled to perfection. It is a really great and easy recipe.
Carne asada is a beef dish of Latin-American origin. The beef is marinated in spices, sauces, and juices. It is then grilled and sliced. This is a fairly simple yet delicious dish. You can use skirt steak, sirloin steak, tenderloin steak, or rib steak.
To make carne asada, mix cilantro, pepper, cumin, jalapeno, garlic, lime juice, orange juice, soy sauce, and olive oil in a medium bowl. Marinate the steak in this mixture overnight. Then, season the steak with salt and pepper. Place it on the grill and grill it from both sides for 6 minutes each. Let it rest for some time and serve.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Thai Pineapple Fried Rice– Thai pineapple fried rice is an amazing dish from Thai cuisine. It is healthy, nutritious, vegetarian, and delicious. It has a spicy and savory flavor and the tang of lime. It is quick to make stir-fry for summer dinners.
2. Milk Steak– Milk Steak is originated in America and became famous around the globe due to the uniqueness of its taste. Steak cooked in milk and served with thick milk sauce.
3. Tacos De Pescado– I will share the Tacos De Pescado Recipe with my fish taco lovers, so you can make it at home with deep-fried fish by using some mayonnaise.
4. Gravylicious Lauki Kofta– This new boss of veggies is even going to give sulked vegetables like bottle gourd a lively taste. A taste that is going to melt in your mouths making veggies far interesting tries at least.
Carne Asada Recipe
- 1½ pounds Flank Steak
- ½ cup Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- 4 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Jalapeno
- ⅓ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- Juice of 1 Orange
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 Ground Black Pepper
- Add cilantro, pepper, cumin, jalapeno, garlic, lime juice, orange juice, soy sauce, and olive oil in a medium bowl.
- Place ½ cup of the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Combine steak and remaining cilantro mixture in a large bowl. Marinate the mixture overnight.
- On medium-high heat, preheat grill. Pat the steak dry from both sides. Sprinkle salt and pepper over it.
- Place the steak over the grill. Grill it for 6 minutes from each side.
- Leave the steak for 5 minutes aside. Serve it with remaining cilantro mixture.