A drink made up of the best quality ingredients and makes your taste buds experience a nasty flavour is a real cocktail definition. The best cocktail can only be made only if you have the idea of mixing those ingredients or all the drinks in appropriate proportions. And to do so, either you will need years of experience or an article like this.
To make your cocktails more soothing and balanced, today we bring you another outstanding recipe for a drink that will cherish your mood and make you feel the energy it has. This drink is called captain cool cocktail recipe and is considered one of the best cocktails I have ever tasted in my whole life. And I am saying this because it has the mix of best drinks in it.
Let’s make this drink at home and enjoy it. The ingredients that you will need are listed in the table below. Note them down and get ready to have a blast! But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Aviation Cocktail– The Aviation is a classic gin cocktail dating back to the turn of the 20th century. This drink came into existence when a bartender named Hugo Ensslin made it for the first time at Hotel Wallick in New York in the early twentieth century.
2. Bay Breeze– A homemade cocktail seems very interesting. This drink is refreshing and has a punch of flavors in it. It is an inexpensive drink that you can make. For me, it’s a great party hit as you can make it in bulk easily.
3. Bahama Mama– It is a tropical cocktail which has the combination of two varied rum including some fresh fruit juices and grenadine syrup. These refreshing drink would soothe your mind taking you to the beautiful land of Bahamas.
4. Madras Cocktail– Originated in 1945, Madras Cocktail is a variation of a Cape Codder that is a Grey Goose and cranberry juice drink. Over a period of time, other ingredients began to be added to it. This pleasing fruit juice is a classic drink.
Ingredients for Captain Cool Cocktail
|LBV Port||½ oz.|
|Caster Sugar||½ tsp.|
|Lime Juice||1 oz.|
|Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum||½ oz.|
|White Rum||1 oz.|
|Lemon Wedges and Mint Leaves||To garnish|
So these were the ingredient that you need. I think you will easily get them from any supermarket store or a wine shop instead.
As you all know, cocktails don’t take much time for their preparation; the same is the case with this one. Just a few minutes and your drink is ready.
How Much Time Will it Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
Here is the procedure that you may follow to get the best ever captain cool cocktail recipe. Just make sure to do exactly as written here and you are ready to go.
Captain Cool Cocktail Recipe
- In a shaker, add rums, juice, and sugar together and shake them well.
- Fill yourself a champagne saucer and add crushed ice to it.
- Pour this cocktail in it and add some lemon wedges and mint leaves for garnishing.
Your drink is ready! Sip this masterpiece captain cool cocktail with your loved ones and enjoy the moment.
Nutritional Breakdown of Captain Cool Cocktail
This recipe’s nutritional breakdown is done below to make sure you know what nutritional values it comprises of.
I hope you will like this Captain Cool Cocktail recipe. And don’t forget to tell us what your views are regarding it. Comment down below and ask any queries of yours. Please share this captain cool cocktail recipe with your other friends as well. Till then, have a great day and stay safe.