The recipe which I am going to share is very easy to make and can be made in different ways. But I decided to keep it simple so that you all may find it easy to cook at your home. The recipe is quite familiar and everyone knows about it.
When I was a kid, I used to go to the supermarkets. I was always interested in those cans of food which my mom used to buy. I always wondered how they pack food into the cans. But one thing that I loved more about those cans was the food inside it and especially when my mom used to buy those Canned Corned beef.
As a kid, I used to wait for my mom to call us for dinner when I knew those canned corned beef were in the house. I always wanted to know how my mom makes this Canned Corned Beef so delicious, out of my curiosity one day; I asked my mom the Corned Beef recipe. And then she made those beef canes in front of me and I kept a record of all the things that she did at that time.
Today I am going to share that Corned Beef recipe with you guys and that too in a very simple way to make it. So to start, we will require some ingredients which will add to its taste. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Ginger Lobster– This lobster meal will be a great dish to cook for any occasion. You can cook this restaurant style dish in your kitchen. It will make a good meal for everyone at the table.
2. Shabu Shabu– Shabu shabu is a hot pot served with thinly sliced meat and some assorted vegetables. Shabu means swish, related to the recipe it indicates the swishing sound of meat when added to the simmering broth.
3. Trash Can Turkey– Trash can turkey is a recipe in which turkey is cooked with the use of a new trash can by covering the turkey with the can and covering the can with the coals to cook the turkey with the heat of the coals.
4. Chicken Long Rice– Originally, this was a Chinese dish. But later it was adopted by Hawaiians and now it is very popular there. If you are a chicken lover, then surely you would love to eat Chicken Long Rice.
Ingredients For Canned Corned Beef
|Olive oil||1 tbsp|
|Garlic cloves (crushed)||2|
|Corned Beef||340 gm or 1 can|
|Salt and Pepper||According to your taste.|
So, these are the ingredients that you will find in your nearest supermarket easily. This recipe is very easy to make and takes less of your time. This recipe saves you time but doesn’t compromise with the taste. The time distribution as shown below.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 mins||35 mins||45 mins|
Now let’s move to the most important step that is toward the recipe of which everyone waits for. Yes! Let’s start cooking.
Canned Corned Beef Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 200° C.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes and boil them for 10 minutes.
- Take oil in another pan and fry off your onions until they are soft.
- Prior to applying Worcestershire sauce, apply the ginger, paprika and whisk.
- Put a good amount of salt & pepper and par-cooked potatoes into the bowl. Combine onions and potatoes together.
- Now put the corned beef from the top. Drive flat forward with a spatula. Cook 6-8 minutes over low-medium pressure, do not stir it now.
- Flip in 4-6 pieces with a spatula, flatten it back out with a spatula. Cook 6-8 minutes more.
NOTE: You can add eggs on the top of this Canned Corned beef also which adds to its taste.
And you are done with the cooking. Now you can enjoy this meal with your friends and family. This Canned Corned Beef Recipe is easy to cook and less time-consuming. You should probably try it once.
Nutritional Facts of Canned Corned Beef
Everyone is always worried about the nutrients in every recipe. But this recipe is really healthy. It contains no nutrients which are bad for health. So you can have it without any confusion in mind.
How To Make Canned Corned Beef at Home | Video
Whenever you feel that you are not confident enough with a recipe, you should watch a video and clear all your doubts before starting. Here is a video for your convenience.
I hope you loved the dish. Serve it for the friends and they certainly would enjoy it. Don’t forget to post your useful comments about the dish in the comment section. Keep tuned in for more tips!