It was during a bachelor party of my friend I came across California Grilled Chicken. It was mouth-watering and had a divine taste. Moreover, the addition of avocado was a big treat. I immediately learned more about it from the chef. I tried to make it at my home and to my surprise, I was successful in the first attempt. Now it is my favourite dish which I prepare too often.
If you are a meat lover, then by this time your mouth must be watering and its aroma might be trickling your nostrils. Am I right? Well, my friends love it and request me to make California Grilled Chicken with Avocado every time they visit my place. So, every weekend they end up at my home and we eat California Grilled Chicken with much delight.
This skinless, boneless chicken is a delicious treat for all meat lovers. California Grilled Chicken recipe as it is famously called is quite easy to make at your homes as well. So, here I am sharing the California Grilled Chicken Avocado Recipe with you.
Ingredients required for California Grilled Chicken Recipe
|Balsamic vinegar||3/4 cup|
|Garlic (minced)||3 cloves|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Italian seasoning||2 tsp|
|Boneless, skinless chicken breasts||4|
|Freshly sliced basil for garnishing||2 tbsp|
Shout Out! Alert: Check out Globo Surf for the best source of Snow, Land and Water Sports reviews.
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 minutes||20 minutes||40 minutes|
California Grilled Chicken Recipe
- Take a small bowl and add Garlic Powder, Honey, Balsamic Vinegar, Oil, and Italian Seasoning and mix them together.
- Now after mixing it all, sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.
- Now take the chicken and marinate it in the mixture properly for around 20 minutes.
- Heat a grill to medium-high. Best to use a serious kamado grill to set and maintain the target temperature.
- Now brush your marinated chicken with oil and cook thoroughly until charred.
- Make sure to flip to the other side after 6 minutes.
- Add Mozzarella, Tomato, and Avocado over the chicken and cover the grill for two minutes. This will let the Mozzarella melt.
- For some extra taste, garnish it with Basil and drizzle with Balsamic Glaze and serve hot.
Nutritional information of California Grilled Chicken Recipe
|Dietary fiber||6 g|