Want to spice your food up? If yes, then there can nothing be better than Calabrian sauce. In this post, let’s see how you can make the sauce at your home.
The main ingredient used in the sauce is the Calabrian chili peppers, which are found in Italy. I personally like to pair the sauce with Italian food like pizza and pasta, but you can use it with any of your food. The recipe is very easy and efficient to make.
The Calabrian sauce is a 3-ingredient recipe that can be prepared by blending Calabrian chili, garlic cloves and olive oil in a blender of a food processor. You can store it in a jar for later use.
You can enjoy this sauce with a pizza, scrambled eggs, or you can just swipe it over your toast. Let’s check out how to prepare this hot sauce at home with no preservatives. Starting up with the list of ingredients.
1. Chicken Liver Pate– Chicken Liver Pate is a delicious recipe is especially for chicken lovers. Even if you don’t love to eat chicken, you can make it for your close ones who love to eat chicken.
2. Chana Dal Chutney– Chana dal is also known as Daria dal. The chutney is very hot and spicy due to the addition of red chilies. You can enjoy the chutney with poha, dosa and uttapam.
3. Vegan Lemon Sauce– The sauce has a tangy flavor that makes boring food exciting. The sauce is best for vegans as most of the dips and sauces make use of dairy products. The recipe is best paired with pasta.
4. Tomato Basil Pizza Sauce– The tomato basil pizza sauce really makes some awesome pizzas. This version of the sauce has some extra ingredients which make it different than the traditional pizza sauce.
Calabrian Sauce Recipe
- Food Processor
- 1 cup Calabrian Chili
- 3 Peeled Garlic Cloves
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Take a blending jar of the food processor. Add Calabrian chilli, garlic cloves and olive oil in it and blend to form a smooth paste.
- Store in a jar or serve immediately as it is ready to be tasted.
After trying the recipe, do share your reviews in the comment section. And for those who are having a query related to the recipe, please ask your questions in the comment section. I will revert you with the best possible solution. Enjoy your meal.