If you are a coffee lover, then I have a big treat for you in here. Yet, I haven’t found a single person who doesn’t like drinking coffee. In fact, it is a favourite drink for most people. I remember the times when I and my friends used to drink coffee after gossiping till late at night. Coffee no doubt is a perfect companion for any work in which you are indulged ‘
Drinking latte in Starbucks seems to be a fad nowadays. But not everyone can afford it. So, you won’t get deprived of the pleasure of drinking latte as today, I will be sharing the Café Latte Recipe with you all. So, let’s make our drink at home and see why this Aviation has such a reputation in the American bars and hotels. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Hyderabadi Iranian Tea– This Hyderabadi Iranian Tea is enriched with your beloved tea with condensed milk and fresh cream to create a modern twist on classic Iranian style tea.
2. Thai Coffee– It is one of the best coffees which would rejuvenate you. Usually found in restaurants, it can be made by you as well since it is easy and quick to make. Only four ingredients and you are good to go.
3. Coffee Nudge– The Coffee Nudge is a fun hot coffee based cocktail. It’s a little stronger than many coffee drinks – and I mean strong in terms of alcohol, not coffee intensity.
4. Thai Iced Coffee– Thai Iced Coffee is somewhat similar to Thai Coffee. “Iced” suggests that it is refrigerated and then drunk. It is my favourite coffee and is capable of refreshing and soothing your dull mind. Thai Iced Coffee is the best stress-buster in summer.
Ingredients required for Café Latte Recipe
|Hot Freshly Brewed Dark Roast Espresso Coffee||1 1/3 cups|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|10 minutes||10 minutes|
Café Latte Recipe
- Firstly, heat milk in a saucepan over a medium-low flame.
- The put the espresso in a cup and put the heated milk in it too.
- Use a wire whisk to stir and create foam.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional information of Café Latte Recipe
|Saturated fat||2.0 g|
|Total fat||2.5 g|
|Total carbohydrates||5.7 g|
|Vitamin A||231 IU|