Today I will be sharing this super easy recipe of butterscotch candy. This is a very yummy and easy recipe and you will definitely love it!
Butterscotch is cooked sugar made with brown sugar by boiling brown sugar and butter or corn syrup in water. These candies are really delicious and you probably cannot stop yourself from devouring them.
To make Butterscotch candy, you need to mix the butter in a pan and set it aside and combine sugar, water, corn syrup in a heavy saucepan. Boil it without stirring, add salt, honey and remaining butter and stir it properly. Remove from the heat and stir in the rum extract. Cool until the candy is set.
That was just an overview of the recipe. For a detailed recipe, read the full article. I will mention the recipe along with its nutritional value and cooking time. But first, let’s check out other candy recipes that you might also like.
1. Cherry Sours Candy– I am here with the cherry sours candy recipe. After hearing this thing, you must be excited to recall your childhood days. Today, I will help you recall the good ol’ days with this recipe.
2. Orange Candy– A homemade candy made by boiling oranges and sugar to create impressive sweet citrus treats. You’ll love this easy sweet treat.
3. Lemon Drop Candy– What was your favorite candy as a kid? Well, mine was the lemon drop candy. I loved them so much that I used to have them almost every day. Today, I will share the recipe for lemon drop candy with you.
4. Tamarind Candy– This tamarind candy recipe is actually very easy and you will need very few ingredients to complete this recipe. This recipe will take you back to your childhood days.
Butterscotch Candy Recipe
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Corn Syrup
- ½ cup Honey
- ½ cup Salt
- ½ cup Rum Extract
- In a pan, add butter and set aside a cube of butter.
- Combine sugar, water and corn syrup in a heavy saucepan, boil it without stirring.
- Add Salt honey and remaining butter, stir it properly.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the rum extract, cool until the candy is almost set.
- Break squares apart and store them in an airtight container.
Give a try to this recipe and share your reviews in the comment section also share your valuable feedback in the comment section.If you liked this recipe then do share this recipe with your friends and family and stay connected with us for more amazing recipes and cooking ideas!