Buttered noodles are really delicious. They are made with noodles, butter, and cheese. This recipe is really easy to make and uses simple ingredients.
You will find different kinds of noodles like Italian pasta, Vietnamese noodles, Chinese noodles, Japanese noodles, Korean noodles, Filipino noodles, etc. Noodles are made from unleavened dough that is then rolled and cut into long strips.
To make buttered noodles, fill a pot with water and add salt to it. Bring it to a boil and then, add fettuccine noodles. Cook it for 10 minutes and then drain the water. In a pan, add butter, cheese, salt, and pepper. Then, add the cooked noodles. Stir them until all the noodles get covered with butter and cheese. Your buttered noodles are ready!
This was just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are many other recipes that you can make with rice, I highly recommend you to check them as well.
1. Southwestern Rice– Southwestern rice is a delicious and colorful rice dish that goes great with Texan and Mexican meals. It includes a lot of veggies and is really healthy. It is also easy to cook and isn’t much time-consuming.
2. Coconut Curry Noodle Bowl– Coconut curry bowl noodle is a perfect summer meal. These coconut curry noodles are healthy, flavorful, and saucy. This recipe is a perfect summer meal for all noodle lovers.
3. Pho Rice Noodles– Pho rice noodles consist of a delicious broth, chewy noodles, and tender sirloin. It has a variety of strong, flavorful and aromatic spices.
4. Italian Rice– Italian rice is a type of fried rice served with delicious roasted vegetables. The fried rice is made with stock, tomatoes, olive oil, and garlic. It is flavored with herbs and served with delicious roasted vegetables.
Ingredients For Buttered Noodles Recipe
|Fettuccine Noodles||16 ounces|
|Parmesan Cheese||1/3 cup|
|Ground Black Pepper||1 teaspoon|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fill a pot with water. Add salt to it. Bring it to a boil and then, add fettuccine.
- Cook the fettuccine for 10 minutes. Drain the water from the pasta.
- In a pan, add butter. Add parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to it.
- Then, add the cooked noodles to the pan. Stir in all of the noodles until they get covered with butter and cheese. Your buttered noodles are ready.
Nutritional Facts Of Buttered Noodles