Butter brickle cookies are delicious and filled with buttery goodness. You cannot stop yourself from gobbling them down after you give it a try. Check this recipe out to make them from the comfort of your home.
These cookies are really easy to whip up. It can be made within 20 minutes and are perfect for the last-minute dessert. Filled with toffee bits, these cookies will remind you of simpler times.
To make butter brickle cookies, mix butter, sugars, vanilla, egg, yolk, baking soda, and salt in a mixer and make a dough. Place the dough on a baking tray in small balls. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Finally, allow these cookies to cool for some time. Your cookies are ready.
This was just a glimpse of the recipe. In order to avoid any confusion while cooking, go to the recipe card, and check out the detailed information regarding the recipe. You can also watch the related video that I have also mentioned in the article.
Butter Brickle Cookies Recipe
- Cookie Scoop
- ¾ cup Butter (salted)
- 1 cup Sugar (granulated)
- ½ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 Egg (full)
- 1 Egg (only yolk)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2¼ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1½ cup Toffee Bits
- Preheat Oven to 350°F.
- Put parchment paper on a baking sheet and keep it aside.
- Put the butter and both sugars in a mixer. Mix well.
- After some time, add the vanilla, egg, yolk, baking soda, and salt to a mixer and mix until it gets smooth.
- Now, add the flour to it.
- Also, put the toffee bits into the mixer and stir until well combined.
- Put the dough onto the pan using a medium cookie scoop.
- Bake for 10 minutes until the color changes to light golden.
- Take out cookies from the oven and let them cool for some time.
- Your cookies are ready to eat.