Ever wondered if Burger King’s zesty sauce can be made in a trice? Yes, I am not kidding at all! Just whisk, and your zesty sauce will be ready. Let’s look over the full Burger King zesty sauce recipe at home.
To make zesty sauce, combine everything in a bowl until you reach desired consistency for two to three minutes.
For sweetness, we have added ketchup and granulated sugar. Horseradish and cayenne pepper are the main elements that spice up the sauce. Moreover, it is perfectly served with deep-fried food.
This copycat zesty sauce is decadent and creamy. Now, without waiting for more, scroll down the article to know the full recipe. But before you read the entire recipe, check out other Burger King copycat recipes from our website.
1. Burger King Impossible Whopper – The burger king impossible whopper is named because no one thought that there could be a whopper with a beef patty. But there is now! The beef patty is replaced with a flame-grilled vegetable patty. It is then topped with mayonnaise, ketchup, grilled patty, pickles, tomatoes, onion, and lettuce and served between toasted sesame buns.
2. Burger King Hershey Pie – The burger king Hershey pie is a delicious and decadent dessert. It has a chocolatey crunch, creamy filling, and is garnished with delicious toppings. The chocolate crust is topped with a cream cheese filling and a chocolate layer. Lastly, it is topped with delicious chocolate chips.
3. Burger King Onion Rings – The Burger King onion rings are a bit different than your usual onion rings. The rings are made with the paste of diced onions and a mixture of spices. The mixture is shaped into perfect round rings and covered in breadcrumbs. They are then fried and are served hot and crispy.
4. Burger King Iced Coffee – The burger king vanilla iced coffee is a delicious drink that’ll give you your daily coffee dose. It is really simple to make. All you need is some coffee powder, sugar, cold milk, ice cubes, and of course some vanilla syrup. The drink tastes and smells absolutely amazing.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Burger King’s Zesty Sauce?
- Bowl – To mix the sauce components, take a bowl.
- Whisk – Beat the liquids until well combined.
- Grater – For prepared horseradish, grate the roots of horseradish by using a grater.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Burger King’s Zesty Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Burger King Zesty Sauce?
- White Wine Vinegar – A teaspoon of white vinegar to add a fruity flavor to the zesty sauce.
- Lemon Juice – Lemon juice will add a tangy and tart touch to the sauce.
- Soy Sauce – Along with the color, soy sauce is a great seasoning component to the zesty sauce.
- Mayonnaise – Half a cup of mayonnaise adds thick consistency and enhances the flavors. It is the base of a zesty sauce.
- Tomato Ketchup – Ketchup is cold, and we never heat it. Add a teaspoon of tomato ketchup for the tangy and sweet flavor of the sauce.
- Prepared Horseradish – Horseradish is a root vegetable with a strong and intense taste. An important element that gives the sauce hot, spicy, and intense flavors.
- Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne pepper has strong spicy flavors. Just a teaspoon will add enough heat to the sauce.
- Black Pepper – A pinch of black pepper to your taste.
- Yellow Mustard – Add a teaspoon of yellow mustard for the thick base of your sauce.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Sugar – Sugar will balance the spice flavors and add slight sweetness to the sauce.
Steps To Make Burger King’s Zesty Sauce
1. Mix And Chix
In a bowl, pour in lemon juice, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, and ketchup. Add yellow mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, sugar, and black pepper. Mix everything until well combined.
At last, add prepared horseradish and mayonnaise to the bowl. To prepare horseradish, grate horseradish root. Whisk everything together for 2 to 3 minutes. Your copycat Burger King’s zesty sauce will be ready!
How Will Burger King’s Zesty Sauce Look And Taste Like?
Burger King’s zesty sauce has hints of horseradish, lemon, and pepper. It’s a delightful combination of sweet, spicy, and savory flavors. The texture of the sauce is glazy and creamy. Moreover, you can have it with all the deep-fried food.
Burger King’s Zesty Sauce Copycat Recipe
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Yellow Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Horseradish (grated)
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Tomato Ketchup
- In a bowl, add lemon juice, white wine vinegar, soy sauce, yellow mustard, cayenne pepper, salt, sugar, ketchup, and black pepper.
- Mix to combine the liquids.
- Then, shred horseradish root and put it in the bowl.
- Finally, add mayonnaise and whisk together.
- Whisk until you see thick and creamy consistency.
- Serve with deep-fries, onion rings, or anything else.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Burger King’s zesty sauce made of?
Burger King’s zesty sauce is made of White vinegar, Horseradish, cayenne pepper, lemon juice, yellow mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, and black pepper.
Does Burger King charge for sauces?
Burger King sauce is included with the menu items. However, other flavorful zesty sauces available on the menu are chargeable.
When did Burger King come out with zesty sauce?
Burger King first introduced their zesty sauce in 2001. It is less available during no harvesting of horseradish. It is the main element to prepare the zesty sauce.
How long is Burger King zesty sauce good for?
Burger King zesty sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week in an airtight container.
Get your hands on this amazing Burger King copycat zesty sauce. It is prepared in no time. Let us know how it goes in the comments section below!