Burger King whopper melt is a new variant added to the menu. It is filled with juicy beef patties and rich flavors of caramelized onions. How about you incorporate the flavors at home and make the whopper melt in a flick? Try and see the magic!
The metaphorical beans about the debut were spilled long back. However, Burger King launched their whopper melt on 10 March 2022. Currently launched variants of whopper melt will leave you drooling. As a matter of fact, the whopper melt is trending nationwide with remarkable flavors. Let’s know more!
Grill the patties, toast the buns, melt the cheese, and club the burger. The whopper melt will be ready in no time. The whopper melt features two flame-grilled beef patties, melty cheese, caramelized onions, and a stacker sauce clubbed in between sesame seed buns.
Do you wish to try the whopper melt right away? Grab your apron and follow the article below with the detailed list of equipment, ingredients, nutritional facts, and instructions.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Burger King Whopper Melt?
- Bowl – Season the ground beef with salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Knife – Slice the onions with a knife.
- Grilling Pan – Grill the beef patty in a grilling pan.
- Saucier Spoon – Take a flat-surfaced spoon to flip the beef patties. You can also use a tong instead of a saucier spoon.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Burger King Whopper Melt?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Burger King Whopper Melt?
- Beef Patties – Grill two beef patties with some ground beef to add to the whopper burger.
- Canola Oil – As canola oil has a high smoking point, grill the patties using a tablespoon of canola oil.
- Stacker Sauce – Stacker sauce is prepared by combining mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, and relish. The sauce adds delish flavors.
- Sesame Seed Buns – Take two halves of sesame seed buns or any toast buns.
- American Cheese – Add melted slices of American cheese onto the beef patty.
- Onions – Grill and caramelize the onions and achieve crispy and lightly brown onions.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper – Season the beef patty with salt and black pepper.
Steps To Make Burger King Whopper Melt
1. Grill Game
Take two beef patties, season them with salt and pepper, and place them onto the grill. Grill the patties until it is browned. Place the sliced onions in the same pan and caramelize over medium heat.
2. Oven’s Turn
To achieve a perfect melty texture, place the cheese slice on the halves of the burger bun and put it in the oven. Slather some butter on the outside of the buns. Take off the buns within 2 minutes.
3. Stack Up The Burger
Remove the whopper melt from the oven, place the beef patty on the top. Slather a teaspoon of stacker sauce on the bottom bun. Stack up the cheese and another beef patty on the top. Add caramelized onions on the top and some more cheese. Serve with your choice of sides or sauces. Enjoy!
How Will Burger King Whopper Melt Look And Taste Like?
Burger King whopper melt is not much different from the regular whopper. However, the melted cheese brings out oozing cheese flavors. The juicy and crispy grilled patties are paired well with the caramelized onions. On top of that, the stacker sauce enhances the flavors.
Burger King Whopper Melt Recipe
- Grilling Pan
- Saucier Spoon
- ½ pound Beef Patties
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoons Stacker Sauce
- 2 Sesame Seed Buns
- 2 slices American Cheese
- ½ cup Onions (Chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Season the beef patties with salt and black pepper.
- Place the patties onto the grilling pan and grill until it is golden brown.
- Put some sliced onions on the same grilling pan to caramelize. The caramelized onions will add a crunch to the burger.
- Then, slather stacker sauce on the bottom bun, add the cheese slice, and put it in the oven. This will help in melting the cheese nicely.
- Remove the bun with melted cheese. Immediately, place the two beef patties one by one. Top it up with caramelized onions.
- Cover the burger with the top bun and serve with your choice of sauces.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What goes in a Whopper melt?
Burger King whopper melt has two flame-grilled beef patties, melty American cheese, stacker sauce, and caramelized onions.
What is Stacker sauce?
Stacker sauce offered at Burger King is a combination of mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard sauce, and sweet relish.
What kind of meat is in a Whopper?
Whopper burgers offered at Burger King are made with beef meat.
How much is the Burger King’s whopper melt for?
Burger King’s whopper melt with two grilled patties costs you $4.29.
Well, now it’s your turn to make this Burger King whopper melt. We are eagerly waiting for your valuable suggestions and experiences in the comment section below. You can also mention any queries that you might have and I’ll try my best to help you. Till then, happy eating!