Burger King is known for flame-grilled patties, smoky flavors, bigger burger sandwiches, and much more. A burger is a full-fledged meal in itself. But when we talk about the burger from Burger King, you gotta know that it’s much bigger! I have shared a quick and easy recipe for making a Burger King whopper at home! Scroll down to know more.
With this recipe, you can make a Burger King whopper with the classic flame-grilled flavor whopper at home. Loaded with equal proportions of beef and green toppings, this burger satiates your cravings. We just need hamburger buns, beef patty, lettuce, onions, tomatoes, jalapenos, and sauces. To season salt and black pepper would do the magic.
Grill the beef patty by using canola oil. It is one of the versatile cooking oils used to achieve a crispy and smooth texture. This is not all. Scroll down more to know the list of equipment, ingredients, steps to make, and nutritional value. Also, check out the FAQs to know some interesting facts. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Burger King copycat recipes from our website.
1. Burger King Chicken Sandwich – The burger king chicken sandwich is a delicious and fresh sandwich. The burger is made with toasted sesame buns and crispy ground spicy chicken patties. The crispy and juicy patties are topped with creamy mayonnaise and fresh lettuce.
2. Burger King Mocha Iced Coffee – The burger king iced coffee is a delicious coffee that comes in two flavors; vanilla iced coffee and mocha iced coffee. The coffee is made with high-quality Arabic roasted coffee beans. The coffee is made with coffee, chilled milk, ice, and sugar. Add vanilla syrup for vanilla flavor and cocoa powder for a mocha flavor.
3. Burger King Cheesy Tots – The burger king cheesy tots are delicious and irresistible snacks. They are made with shredded potato shaped into nuggets stuffed with rich cheese. The potatoes are mixed with spices, stuffed with cheese, covered with breadcrumbs, and then fried. That’s all you need to make these delicious cheesy snacks.
4. Burger King Oreo Shake – The burger king oreo shake is a rich and creamy milkshake. It is made with Oreo crushed cookies, milk, vanilla ice cream, sugar, whipped cream, and vanilla essence. You can just make this delicious milkshake in one blend. Top your Oreo shake with chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and crushed oreo cookies.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Burger King Whopper?
- Knife – Use a knife to slice the burger in between. Moreover, it will be used to further chop tomatoes and onions.
- Butter Knife – Keep one butter knife to slather the sauce on the burger bun.
- Grilling Pan – Grill the patty in the pan and toast your burger once it is assembled.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Burger King Whooper?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||10 Minutes||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Burger King Whopper?
- Hamburger Buns – To make a Burger King Whopper take two sesame seeds hamburger buns.
- Jalapenos – Diced jalapenos will add spicy flavor to the burger.
- American Cheese – Place a slice of classic American yellow cheese in between the buns.
- Mayonnaise – Adding a spread of mayonnaise will add a creamy flavor to your burger.
- Butter – Use a teaspoon of melted butter to toast the burger.
- Beef Patty – Whopper burger is all about beef patties. You can add the number of patties to your choice. Here we have used one grilled salami of beef patty.
- Lettuce – Add freshly torn lettuce leaves to the filling of the burger.
- Onions – White onions sliced would go with beef patties.
- Tomato – Thinly sliced tomato dressing on the top adds a fresh tart taste.
- Tomato Sauce – Slather some tomato sauce on one side of your hamburger bun for a sweet, saucy taste.
- Canola Oil – Grill your beef patty by using canola oil. It adds a smooth texture to grilled meats.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Black Pepper – Season your burger with black pepper.
Steps To Make Burger King Whopper
1. Gather All Together
Slice your sesame seed hamburger buns, and you can toast them if you wish to. Chop onion, tomatoes, jalapenos, and lettuce. Cheese, salt, and pepper on the ground.
2. Grill Drill
Grill your beef patty on the grilling tray. Season it with salt and black pepper. Flip it to cook on both sides.
3. Dress The Burger
First, slather tomato ketchup on one side of the bun and mayonnaise on the other side. Place the beef patty, jalapenos, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, and yellow cheese slice on the top. Close the bun. You can either toast the bun with butter before loading or after. Toasting the burger is completely optional. I toasted the halves of buns before loading it. Serve and enjoy the whopper burger!
How Will Your Burger King Whopper Look And Taste Like?
Burger King Whopper prepared at home looks exactly like it if offered in Burger King. Tall, juicy, well-loaded with nutritious green veggies and healthy beef patties. All in all, it tastes delicious. Above all, it is the easiest burger to prepare at home in no time.
Burger King Whopper Burger
- 2 halves Hamburger Buns
- 200 g Beef Meat
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- ½ cup Jalapenos(dried)
- 1 slice American Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 1 Onions (sliced)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Tomato Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- Toast the sesame seed bun halves with melted butter on a grill.
- Shape the beef mixture into a round and flat patty.
- Heat the grilling pan, place the beef patty seasoned with salt and pepper. Grill on both sides until crispy and golden brown.
- Simultaneously gather everything to dress the burger.
- Slather tomato ketchup on one side of the bun and mayonnaise on the other side. Assemble the burger by placing the grilled beef patty on the bottom half of the bun.
- Place jalapenos, onion, tomatoes, and lettuce slices onto the burger. Close your whopper up and enjoy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the difference between Whopper and Burger?
Burger and whopper are different in the sizes and the layers added in the two buns. Whopper is large in size, that of a burger. It has seven layers which are bigger than the usual size of a burger.
2. What is Burger King Whopper made of?
Burger King whopper is made of beef patties, sesame seed bun, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, jalapenos, ketchup, American yellow cheese slice, and sliced onion.
3. What is the seasoning on a Whopper?
Burger King whopper seasoning includes salt, black pepper, and canola oil. Canola oil has mild flavors and high smoking points. It is one of the versatile cooking oils used.
4. What is Whopper sauce made of?
Burger King uses ketchup and mayonnaise to make a whopper burger. It adds sweet and creamy flavors to the burger.
Try making this copycat Burger King whooper burger recipe at home! Share your experience with us in the comments section below!