Burger King’s impossible whopper, a hearty treat is applauded for its plant-based patty. That’s because the veg patty mimics the juiciness of meat patties. You can make this whopper completely vegan if you hold the regular mayo and replace it. Let’s see the full recipe of copycat Burger King impossible whopper at home now!
Burger King offers the impossible whopper burger made with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, mayonnaise, ketchup, and veg patty. These fresh plants are clubbed between two burger buns. You can get the roasted burger bun with sesame seeds on the top and veg patty mixture from any grocery store.
Just a little grill to the patty and clubbing the burger will get this burger recipe ready! You can use Swiss chard in the burger as well. Here is the list of substitutes for Swiss chard that you can use.
Find below the list of ingredients, equipment, and steps to make copycat Burger King impossible whopper at home. It is a tasty treat for vegetarian lovers. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Burger King copycat recipes from our website.
1. Burger King Zesty Sauce – The Burger King zesty sauce is the perfect partner to your fries and onion rings. But this zesty sauce is also spicy, flavorful, and easy to make. The tang comes from lemon, vinegar, tomato sauce, and mustard. The spicy hit comes from horseradish and cayenne pepper. The creaminess comes from mayonnaise.
2. Burger King Hershey Pie – The burger king Hershey pie is a delicious and decadent dessert. It has a chocolatey crunch, creamy filling, and is garnished with delicious toppings. The chocolate crust is topped with a cream cheese filling and a chocolate layer. Lastly, it is topped with delicious chocolate chips.
3. Burger King Onion Rings – The Burger King onion rings are a bit different than your usual onion rings. The rings are made with the paste of diced onions and a mixture of spices. The mixture is shaped into perfect round rings and covered in breadcrumbs. They are then fried and are served hot and crispy.
4. Burger King Iced Coffee – The burger king vanilla iced coffee is a delicious drink that’ll give you your daily coffee dose. It is really simple to make. All you need is some coffee powder, sugar, cold milk, ice cubes, and of course some vanilla syrup. The drink tastes and smells absolutely amazing.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Burger King Impossible Whopper?
- Grilling Pan – Grill the veg patty in a grilling pan on both sides.
- Tong – Use a tong to flip the patty. It will not let the patty break down.
- Butter Knife – For slaughtering the mayonnaise and ketchup on the burger use a butter knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Burger King Impossible Whopper?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||15 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Burger King Impossible Whopper?
- Veg Patty – Use ground vegetable mixture to form the patty. You can also buy the patty from the nearby store.
- Butter – Brush up a little melted butter on the sesame seed bun and toast until it is brown.
- Mayonnaise – Add salt and pepper to the mayonnaise base. Spread it on the burger bun.
- Cheese Slice – Add a slice of cheese in between the veggies. This is completely optional.
- Sunflower Oil – Grill the veg patty by using sunflower oil.
- Sesame Seed Bun – Take two loaves of sesame seed burger bun.
- Pickles – For adding some spice to the impossible whopper add a few pickle slices. You can also use jalapenos instead.
- Onion – Add white onion slices in between the burger.
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes are well paired with onion and lettuce. Take a few slices for dressing.
- Iceberg Lettuce – For a slight crunch use fresh iceberg lettuce for the filling.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste to the mayonnaise base.
- Black Pepper – A teaspoon of black pepper added to mayonnaise base enhances the flavor.
Steps To Make Burger King Impossible Whopper
Take the veg patty, roll it in a round shape and size of the bun. Season it with salt and pepper and place it on a greased grilling pan. Grill it on both sides until it is golden brown. Simultaneously, slather butter on the burger bun and toast it for 2 minutes.
Before you start to club your burger, gather all the chopped veggies. Take one-half of the burger bun, spread the mayonnaise and ketchup evenly. Place the grilled patty on it. Add pickles, tomatoes, onion, and lettuce on the top and close the burger with the other half. Serve when it is ready!
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
How Will Burger King Impossible Whopper Look And Taste Like?
Burger King whopper copycat recipe is layered with colorful veggies and tastes delicious. Homemade impossible whooper emulates the roasted flavors perfectly. In Fact, it feels delightful to taste the freshness of veggies and grilled patties. The mayonnaise and ketchup have surely added the juicy flavors.
Burger King Impossible Whopper Recipe
- 200 g Veg Patty Mixture
- 1 teaspoon Butter (Melted)
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Cheese Slice
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 2 halves Sesame Seed Bun
- 1 tablespoon Pickles (Sliced)
- 1 Onion (Sliced)
- 1 Tomatoes (Sliced)
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce (Hand-Torn)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Roll out the patties thinly in a round shape. Season it with salt and black pepper. Place it on the grilling pan
- Brush up the burger bun with some butter to toast.
- Spread the mayonnaise and ketchup on the bottom bun.
- Build the copycat Burger King impossible whopper by placing patty on the bottom bun. Place the pickle, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce on the top.
1. What is on a Burger King impossible burger?
Burger King’s impossible whopper includes non-meaty plant-based patties. The other fillings are onion, tomatoes, pickles, and lettuce. Moreover, mayonnaise and ketchup spread is also added.
2.What sauce is on the impossible Whopper?
Burger King uses two sauces on the impossible whopper that is ketchup and creamy mayonnaise.
3. How do you make an Impossible whopper vegan?
For making an impossible whopper that is vegan, use vegan mayonnaise instead of the regular one.
4. Is plant based Whopper vegan?
Impossible Whopper has completely no animal-product added that makes it vegan.
Prepare this amazing copycat Burger King impossible whopper at home. Refer to the recipe and share your cooking experience with s in the comments section below.