Burger King iced coffee is available in two flavors. The flavors are iced vanilla coffee and iced mocha coffee. Iced coffee is commonly made by mixing hot water with ice, sugar, coffee, and toppings. Today I am going to share the recipe of Burger King iced coffee at home. Prepare your brew in a cup and satiate your sugar rush!
This is a recipe for anyone who wants to put on a delish treat for their morning or afternoon cup. You can make copycat Burger King iced coffee by using Arabic coffee beans blended with silky milk cream and flavored vanilla syrup. It is served cold. The only difference between mocha and vanilla flavor is the syrup used.
We are making Burger King iced coffee with vanilla flavor; if you wish to make mocha, just replace the vanilla syrup with the mocha syrup. Until then, scroll down to check out the list of equipment, ingredients, and instructions to make a Burger King vanilla flavored iced coffee recipe. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Burger King copycat recipes from our website.
1. Burger King Impossible Whopper – The burger king impossible whopper is named because no one thought that there could be a whopper with a beef patty. But there is now! The beef patty is replaced with a flame-grilled vegetable patty. It is then topped with mayonnaise, ketchup, grilled patty, pickles, tomatoes, onion, and lettuce and served between toasted sesame buns.
2. Burger King Zesty Sauce – The Burger King zesty sauce is the perfect partner to your fries and onion rings. But this zesty sauce is also spicy, flavorful, and easy to make. The tang comes from lemon, vinegar, tomato sauce, and mustard. The spicy hit comes from horseradish and cayenne pepper. The creaminess comes from mayonnaise.
3. Burger King Hershey Pie – The burger king Hershey pie is a delicious and decadent dessert. It has a chocolatey crunch, creamy filling, and is garnished with delicious toppings. The chocolate crust is topped with a cream cheese filling and a chocolate layer. Lastly, it is topped with delicious chocolate chips.
4. Burger King Onion Rings – The Burger King onion rings are a bit different than your usual onion rings. The rings are made with the paste of diced onions and a mixture of spices. The mixture is shaped into perfect round rings and covered in breadcrumbs. They are then fried and are served hot and crispy.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Burger King Iced Coffee?
- Blender – Use a blender to blend the coffee components perfectly.
- Glass – Pour the iced coffee in a hurricane glass or whichever you like.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Burger King Iced Coffee?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||5 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Burger King Iced Coffee?
For Iced Coffee
- Milk – Half a cup of milk if you are making vanilla iced coffee.
- Iced Cubes – As it is served cold, adding ice cubes will make your iced coffee chilled.
- Water – Using warm water for blending sugar and coffee will help in smooth blending.
- Sugar – For the sweetness add sugar to your taste.
- Coffee Granules – A tablespoon of Arabic coffee granules to add the taste of coffee.
- Cocoa Powder – Blend cocoa powder with milk to achieve the unified flavors of the iced coffee.
- Vanilla Syrup – If you are making vanilla flavor, add a teaspoon of vanilla syrup to the coffee.
For The Dressing
- Chocolate Sauce – Slather some chocolate sauce inside the glass and some on the top of whipped cream.
- Whipped Cream – Add a spoon of whip cream on the top of your iced coffee.
Steps To Make Burger King Iced Coffee
Firstly, blend sugar and coffee granules in a blender with warm water. Once it is blended, add chilled milk and cocoa powder. Blend until the flavors are mixed and the texture is smooth. At last, add a teaspoon of vanilla syrup. Give it a nice stir to mix it well.
Layer the chocolate syrup inside around the glass. Pour the blended coffee mixture into the glass. Put some ice cubes and top it with whipped cream and a little cocoa powder. Serve chilled Burger King iced coffee at home!
How Will Burger King Iced Coffee Look And Taste Like?
Burger King iced coffee tastes delicious and satiates your coffee cravings. You can choose the flavor according to your preference. We made iced coffee with vanilla flavor. The silky smooth texture of chilled iced coffee enhances the aromatic Arabic coffee beans.
Burger King Iced Coffee Recipe
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ cup Ice Cubes
- ½ cup Water
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Arabica Coffee Beans
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Chocolate Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Whipped Cream
- Blend sugar and coffee with warm water.
- Then, add cocoa powder and chilled milk to a blender. Add a few ice cubes and a teaspoon of vanilla syrup on the top. Blend it well until you see a smooth texture.
- Pour the coffee in a glass garnished with chocolate syrup all over.
- Dress it in little whipped cream and dust off the cocoa powder on the top.
- Serve chilled!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is in Burger King iced coffee?
Burger King iced coffee is prepared with Arabic coffee beans combined with cream and flavored vanilla syrup. In their mocha flavor, just replace the syrup and add mocha syrup instead.
2. Does Burger King iced coffee have milk in it?
Yes, Burger King iced coffee is made with milk in it. All the flavors have dairy and sweetness added.
3. Is Iced Coffee good for losing weight?
Iced coffee may boost your immunity and also help you to maintain weight instead of losing it.
4. How much is a vanilla iced coffee at Burger King?
Burger King offers three different sizes: small, medium, and large. The prices follow $1.89, $2.39, and $2.89.
5. Is Burger King coffee real coffee?
Burger King uses Arabic coffee beans for making their iced coffee. The real Arabic coffee granules are used.
If you liked the copycat recipe of Burger King brewed iced coffee, then do make it in your kitchen. Let us know how it goes in the comments section below.