Burger King French Toast Sticks are super fun to experience a classic breakfast. It is a popular side dish on the Burger King breakfast menu. Make these Burger King French toast sticks for your family at home. Refer to this recipe, and it will guide you through the steps!
Within seconds, almost any bread will do its best in making Burger King French toast sticks. However, try sticking to the fine quality bread for a better result. For making Burger King French toast sticks, you need an egg, flour, cinnamon sugar, ground nutmeg, bread, and oil.
Mixing cinnamon and sugar adds spicy and sweet flavors to the toast sticks. Whether it’s for breakfast or dessert, you can prepare these scrumptious toast sticks. Above all, you don’t even need a fork or plate to eat these handheld classic French toast sticks.
I guess I have shared enough of the facts. So, without waiting anymore, dive in to know the list of equipment, ingredients, and nutritional information. Proper steps to make copycat French toast sticks are also mentioned in the article below! But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Burger King copycat recipes from our website.
1. Burger King Chicken Sandwich – The burger king chicken sandwich is a delicious and fresh sandwich. The burger is made with toasted sesame buns and crispy ground spicy chicken patties. The crispy and juicy patties are topped with creamy mayonnaise and fresh lettuce.
2. Burger King Iced Coffee – The burger king vanilla iced coffee is a delicious drink that’ll give you your daily coffee dose. It is really simple to make. All you need is some coffee powder, sugar, cold milk, ice cubes, and of course some vanilla syrup. The drink tastes and smells absolutely amazing.
3. Burger King Whopper – The burger king whopper is a delicious burger that is juicy and delicious. The burger has big burger sandwiches and flame-grilled patty that have a smoky flavor. The flame-grilled beef patties are served with onion, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, jalapenos, and sauces.
4. Burger King Chicken Fries – The burger king chicken fries are one-up your classic fries. The chicken is cut into long strips for that fry shape. The chicken strips are coated with flour, milk, cornflake crumbs, and some dried spices. They are then fried to a crisp. Then, serve them with your favorite sauces or cheesy dips, and enjoy!
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Burger King French Toast Sticks?
- Bowl – Take a bowl to make the batter.
- Skillet – Fry the toast sticks in a skillet.
- Knife – Use a knife to slice the breadsticks.
- Toaster – Toast the bread before you coat them.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Burger King French Toast?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Burger King French Toast Sticks?
- All-Purpose Flour – To make the batter mix take half a cup of all-purpose flour.
- Whole Milk – Add 3 tablespoons of whole milk. It will add moisture to the coating mixture.
- Eggs – Take 2 egg yolks for the coating of French toast sticks.
- Butter – Before coating and frying, toast the French sticks with butter for 2 minutes.
- Bread – Make your French toast sticks by using fine quality bread. Slice them into strips.
- Maple Syrup – Serve your toast sticks with maple syrup. It sweetens the toast sticks.
- Ground Nutmeg – Adding ground nutmeg to the batter mix will add nutty, warm, and slightly sweet flavors.
- Cinnamon Sugar – Cinnamon sugar is a combination of cinnamon and sugar. You can feel the spicy and sweet flavors by adding cinnamon sugar.
- Salt – Add salt to your taste.
- Vegetable Oil – Fry your French toast sticks in any vegetable oil.
Steps To Make Burger King French Toast Sticks
In a bowl, add flour, egg yolks, salt, cinnamon sugar, and nutmeg. Whisk until it is smooth. Simultaneously, slice the bread into strips and toast on low heat. Toasting before you dip and fry results in a crunchy texture.
Dunk the French toast sticks into the batter mix. Coat it nicely not to skip on the edges. Place the battered sticks into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown on both sides. Take out the toast sticks from the skillet and serve hot with maple syrup!
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
How Will Burger King French Toast Sticks Look And Taste Like?
Burger King French toast sticks are crispy and delicious. Extra toasting resulted in a better crunchy texture. Dipped with maple syrup, it satiates your sugar rush!
Burger King French Toast Sticks
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons Whole Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 loaf Bread
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- Slice the bread into strips. Toast them with melted butter until it is crispy.
- Prepare the batter mix by adding flour, eggs, salt, cinnamon sugar, and nutmeg. Whisk until it is combined well.
- Dunk the toasted breadsticks into the batter. Coat it evenly.
- Place the coated toast sticks into the skillet to fry.
- Shallow fry the French toast sticks for 5 minutes and serve when it’s ready!
- Garnish it with powdered sugar, serve them with maple syrup, and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are Burger King French toast sticks made of?
Burger King French toast sticks are made with bread strips coated with flour, egg, cinnamon sugar, and ground nutmeg. It is further served with maple syrup for extra sweetness.
2. Are Burger King French toast sticks vegan?
As the Burger King French toast sticks are made with egg batter, they are not vegan. However, they do serve vegan French toast sticks.
3. Does Burger King serve French toast all day?
Yes, Burger King French toast, a breakfast menu item, is served all day.
4. How much are Burger King’s French toast sticks?
Burger King serves 5 pieces of French toast sticks for $1. 99 With the maple syrup.
Prepare these Burger King French toast sticks at home. Refer to the article and share your views in the comments section below.