Burgers are one of the highest-selling foods all over the world. Burger Americana is so popular in the US. So, if you want to make burgers just like those in the restaurants you have landed upon the right place.
I had the burger Americana in a restaurant once and its unique taste and flavor is really unforgettable. I have made this recipe a dozen times at home and it still makes me crave for more. That’s why I wanted to share this easy recipe that’ll help you make these delicious burgers in no time.
To make burger Americana, mix bread crumbs, beef, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl. Make patties of this mixture. Now, grill the patties for 5 minutes. Place the patties on the burger buns. Top with tomatoes, onions, lettuce, olives, ketchup and cheese. Your burger is ready to be served.
This was just a brief snippet of the recipe. More details and steps are mentioned below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Pizzadilla– Pizzadilla is, for sure, a unique name and you all would be amazed to know that it is a combination of two words, i.e., pizza and quesadilla. So, basically, we can say that it is a quesadilla filled with pizza toppings.
2. Mushroom Stuffed Burgers– Mushroom stuffed burgers are the perfect recipe if you love a delicious juicy cheese burger and tender mushrooms. This recipe brings you the best of both.
3. Grilled Salmon Burgers– This grilled salmon burger recipe transforms the tender salmon fillet into crispy yet flaky grilled salmon patties. These patties, when combined with delicious toppings, make an amazing burger.
4. Soy Burger– A great burger is the birthright of every American. These burgers made with soybeans are the best veggie burgers I’ve ever had.
Burger Americana Recipe
- ½ Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Hamburger Bun
- Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cheese and Ketchup
- In a large bowl, mix the seasoned bread crumbs with egg, salt and pepper. Add the ground beef and mix it but not too roughly.
- Shape this mixture into circular patties of half an inch thickness. Press at the centre of the patties with your thumb. Apply oil on both sides of the patties and put them on the grill.
- Grill the patties for about 4-5 minutes on each side over medium heat.
- Place the patties on the burger buns. Top with cheese, tomatoes, onions, lettuce and ketchup. It is ready to be served.