As a human, we can think out the world and our fantasies are just incredible. One day, I was watching Looney Tunes and I am a person who always thinks cringy things. So while watching it, I found Bunny’s Butt cute and thought to make Bunny Butt Cake at home. And today I will share Bunny Butt Cake Recipe.
When I was making this cake, the thing which I found interesting and delicious that was I was using Coconut to make it more attractive and unique. I never used Shredded Coconut to make a cake. Firstly, the thing that I did was make a drawing of how the cake will look like?
I shortlisted the ingredients and started making it with the help of a cake video. After some time, when the cake was done with the proper frosting. I served it to my family and when I took a slice of cake, I found out that the texture and taste which is brought by shredded coconut was unbeatable.
At Easter, I was thinking to make a cake and suddenly, I thought to make Bunny Butt Cake. Then I remembered that I have never shared Bunny Butt Cake Recipe with you. So here I am with another flavourful recipe.
But first, you have to gather the ingredients to make Bunny Butt Cake at home.
Ingredients For Bunny Butt Cake
|Cream Of Coconut||3/4 Cup|
|Crushed Pineapple||1/2 Cup|
|Coconut Extract||2 tsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|All-Purpose Flour||2 1/4 Cups|
|Baking Powder||2 tsp|
|Unsalted Butter||12 tbsp|
|Confectioners Sugar||3 Cups|
|Sticks Of Unsalted Butter||2|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
|Coconut Extract||1/2 tsp|
|Shredded Coconut||10 ounces|
|Green Food Coloring||8|
|Candy-Coated Chocolate Eggs||8|
|Gummy Leaf Candies||3|
You will get all the ingredients from the nearby supermarket. I know you must be thinking it is a time-consuming dish to make and you are right as well.
It took me a lot of time to make Bunny Butt Cake. That’s why I have mentioned a table below where I have given the proper timings.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|60 Mins||200 Mins||260 Mins|
I know you must be waiting for the directions to make Bunny Butt Cake and your wait is over. We are just one step away from the Bunny Butt Cake Recipe.
Bunny Butt Recipe
- At 325 degrees F, preheat the oven. In a metal bowl place butter and flour with 4 lined muffin cups or paper liners.
- In a large bowl add eggs and eggs white to whisk with coconut cream, pineapple, coconut extract, and vanilla extract. Mix until the mixture combine itself.
- In a small bowl add salt, flour, sugar, and baking powder mix it properly.
- With the mixture fill the muffin cups and in a food processor, pulse the butter with egg mixture for 5 minutes.
- After the beating process fill the muffin cups and pour the remaining batter into the prepared bowl.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the toothpick comes out clean from cupcakes.
- For the Bowl bake for 100 minutes. When the cakes are baked leave them for 15 minutes to cool.
- In a blender beat the confectioners sugar and butter to combine, beat until it will look fluffy for 5 minutes.
- Add milk with vanilla and coconut extracts in the blender to mix them properly, beat until it will look stiff.
- From the bottom of the cake trim it so that it lies on the plate and frost it with buttercream.
- From the muffins cups remove the cupcakes and with a toothpick attach them with the cake from the back to make bunny’s feet.
- From the bottom cut the third cupcake into two pieces and place them on the top of the feet as heels of the bunny.
- Frost the cake with the remaining frosting.
- To make the outer layer of cake with shredded coconut pat it on the cake over the frosting.
- In a bag add the remaining coconut with green food coloring with water.
- Toss the coconut with green accordingly. With chocolate candies make the bunny feet larger candy at the top to resemble the pads of toes.
- To look like grass place the green coconut on the cake plate and decorate with candy eggs.
- To make apricots flatten use a rolling pin and make them look like a carrot.
Finally, Your Bunny Butt Cake is ready. Make it at home and bet that your kids will love it.
Nutritional Facts Of Bunny Butt Cake
Most of the people start thinking about their health when we talk about dessert. So I’ve added the nutritional breakdown of this cake below.
How To Make Bunny Butt Cake at Home | Video
I also watched a video of the Bunny Butt Cake before I made it at home. So, I thought to share the video for you, so you can easily understand it.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe of Bunny Butt Cake. I recommend you to serve it your friends and family. Do share your valuable reviews with us in the comment section and for more recipe like this, stay tuned!