Bulleit Bourbon is a brand of Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey that was established in 1999 by Tom Bulleit in the United States. But Tom Bulleit has claimed origins to the original Bulleit Bourbon made in 1830 by Augustus Bulleit.
Bulleit has become a household name in the United States and the reason why it is so popular is that Bulleit products are aged at least 6 years and are bottled at 45% alcohol by volume content. And the average Bulleit Whiskey is made 68% corn (maize), 28% rye, and 4% malted barley. It is bottled at 45% abv.
So if you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Bulleit Bourbon prices on the internet. Besides that, I will also tell you the different varieties of Bulleit Bourbon and the various mixed drinks that you can make from it.
Bulleit Bourbon Prices
The Bulleit Bourbon prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 750ml bottle and you can buy Bulleit Bourbon from any of the big supermarket brands like Walmart, Target and more.
Bulleit Bourbon comes in different varieties that we’ll discuss further in this article. But before that, let’s check out the latest Bulleit Bourbon prices of 2020.
Bulleit Bourbon Varieties
Bulleit Bourbon is available in 5 varieties- Bulleit Bourbon, Bulleit Rye, Bulleit Bourbon 10-Year-Old, Bulleit Bourbon Strength, and Bulleit Blenders Select. I’ve talked a little more about these varieties below.
1) Bulleit Bourbon
Bulleit Bourbon is inspired by the whiskey pioneered by Augustus Bulleit over 150 years ago. Only ingredients of the very highest quality are used. The subtlety and complexity of Bulleit Bourbon come from its unique blend of rye, corn, and barley malt, along with special strains of yeast and pure Kentucky limestone-filtered water. Due to its especially high rye content, Bulleit Bourbon has a bold, spicy character with a finish that’s distinctively clean and smooth.
2) Bulleit Rye
Bulleit Rye is an award-winning, straight rye whiskey with a character of unparalleled spice and complexity. Released in 2011, it continues to enjoy recognition as one of the highest quality ryes available.
3) Bulleit Bourbon 10 Year Old
Aged in charred American white oak, select Bulleit Bourbon barrels were set aside to age for 10 years. The result is a special expression of Bulleit that provides a rich, deep, incredibly smooth sipping experience.
4) Bulleit Bourbon Strength
Distilled in Kentucky from the highest quality ingredients, this new variant is a barrel strength version of Bulleit Bourbon with the same high-rye mash bill. Bulleit Barrel Strength won Best Straight Bourbon and received a Double Gold Medal from the 2018 San Francisco World Spirits Competition, and earned a score of 92 at the 2017 Ultimate Spirits Challenge – continuing Bulleit’s history of sharing award-winning whiskeys.
5) Bulleit Blenders
Limited-edition 100 proof bourbon that selectively mingles three of the ten distillates used in our flagship Bulleit Bourbon. These three distillates are each aged for a minimum of nine years. Hand-selected from more than 100 distinct liquids, this blend was painstakingly crafted by our blender Eboni Major to achieve a unique taste profile that is distinctly Bulleit in character.
Bulleit Bourbon Mixed Drinks
With all the varieties of Bulleit Bourbon, you can make a variety of mixed drinks and I’ve mentioned all the mixed drinks below.
- Whiskey Sour– This drink is made with 1 ½ oz Bulleit Bourbon, 1 tsp lemon juice, ½ tsp sugar, 1 orange slice, and 1 maraschino cherry.
- Hot Toddy– This drink is made with 1 1/3 oz Bulleit Rye, 4-5 Cloves, 1 Lemon Twist, ¼ lemon juice, 1 tsp demerara or fine brown sugar, and Hot Water.
- Kentucky Mule– This drink is made with 1.25 oz. Bulleit Bourbon, 0.5 oz. fresh lime juice, 1 top ginger ale, and 1 wedge lime.
- Boilermaker– This drink is made with 1.3 oz. Bulleit Bourbon and 1 glass of beer.
- Bourbon Lemonade– This drink is made from 1.3 oz. Bulleit Bourbon, 4 oz. lemonade, and 1 sliced lemon.
- Ryes Up– This drink is made from 0.6 oz. Bulleit Rye, 0.25 oz. sweet vermouth, 0.2 oz. elderflower liqueur, 1 dash aromatic bitters, 1 dash Peychaud’s bitters, and 0.25 oz. cognac.
- Bulleit Bloody Mary– This drink is made from 1.25 oz. Bulleit Bourbon, 4 oz. bloody mary mix, 2 dash Worcestershire sauce, 1 slice(s) bacon, and 1 sprinkle bacon bits.
- Frontier Old Fashioned– This drink is made from 1.25 oz. Bulleit Bourbon, 2 bar spoons simple syrup, 3 dashes Angostura bitters, and 1 orange peel.
- BLT– This drink is made from 1.3 oz. Bulleit Bourbon, 4 oz. tonic water, and A wedge of lemon.
- Bourbon Swizzle– This drink is made from 1.3 oz. Bulleit Bourbon, 1 oz. lemon juice, 0.75 oz. simple syrup, 0.25 oz. ginger syrup, 3 mint sprigs, 3 dashes aromatic bitters, and 3 dashes Peychaud’s bitters.
- Kentucky Coffee– This drink is made from 2.5 oz. Coffee, 1.25 oz Bulleit Bourbon, Brown Sugar, and Creamer.
- Mint Julep– This drink is made from 1.3 oz. Bulleit Bourbon, 1.5 tsp sugar, Fresh mint leaves, and Water.
- Neat– This drink is made from 1.3 oz. Bulleit Bourbon 10 Year Old.
- Kentucky Calling– This drink is made from 0.75 oz. Bulleit Bourbon, 0.25 oz. solera sherry, 0.25 oz. medium style amaro, and 2 dashes mole bitters.
- On the Rocks– This drink is made from 1.3 oz Bulleit Bourbon 10 Year Old.
- Rye Sazerac– This drink is made from 1.3 oz. Bulleit Rye, 0.25 oz. absinthe, 1 cube sugar, and 3 dashes Peychaud’s bitters.
- Rye Manhattan– This drink is made from 1 oz. Bulleit Rye, 0.5 oz. sweet vermouth, 3 dashes aromatic Bitters, and 1 cherry.