The Buffalo Wild Wings ultimate nachos are truly the ultimate snack. Buffalo Wild Wings is a prominent food and dining brand around the world. They have so much hype surrounding their wings and dips that no one talks about the other great things on the Buffalo Wild Wings menu. So, today we are going to show some love to the Buffalo Wild Wings ultimate nachos and try to recreate the recipe.
The ultimate nachos have a lot of toppings on them. Let’s see, there’s beef, queso, tomatoes, chives, and even beans. The beef is cooked and is flavored with taco seasoning. You layer the tortilla chips along with the ingredients and bake the whole thing. For some additions, you can add some fresh guacamole and some cheese sauce to the nachos. These delicious chips go great with sour cream.
It is easy to make this. You can have this as your snack while watching a movie or a match. This delicious recipe is the embodiment of some of the most enthralling flavors and textures. You can tell from the first bite the whole ride is going to be amazing. If you scroll down, you’ll find the complete Buffalo Wild Wings Ultimate Nachos recipe. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Buffalo Wild Wings copycat recipes from our website.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings Fried Pickles – Buffalo Wild Wings fried pickles has soft and tangy pickles. These pickles are dipped in a spicy batter and then deep-fried until the pickles have a crispy golden layer on top. The batter has Cajun seasoning, Italian seasoning, cayenne, and salt. It’s a perfect spicy and tangy snack that gets ready within a few minutes.
2. Buffalo Wild Wings Mac And Cheese – Buffalo Wild Wings mac & cheese has blue cheese, Monetary Jack, and cheddar cheese mixed with macaroni and roasted chicken. It’s a perfect combination of cheese, macaroni, and roasted chicken. This cheesy side dish can be enjoyed with any celebration meal.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings Thai Curry Wings – Buffalo Wild Wings Thai curry wings has crispy fried with coated in Thai curry. Wing are tender on the inside and are seasoned with salt and pepper. The Thai curry is loaded with the flavors of pepper, Tabasco sauce, coconut milk. Lime, ginger, karahi spice mix.
4. Buffalo Wild Wings Honey Barbeque Wings – Buffalo Wild Wings honey BBQ wings are crispy wings deep-fried and covered with sweet and spicy honey BBQ sauce. The BBQ sauce for the wings has ketchup, white vinegar, paprika, liquid smoke, cayenne, onion, and garlic in it. Honey adds sweet notes to these crispy BBQ bites and liquid smoke gives a smoky flavor.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Ultimate Nachos?
- Large Skillet – You’ll be needing the large skillet to cook the beef. There’s no other use for it in this recipe for that.
- Oven – Want crisp nachos? Just bake them for some time in the oven.
- 13×9″ Baking Pan – Layer and bake the nachos in the baking tray. You don’t need to grease it.
- Knife and Wooden Spoon – The knife in shining armor will help you with the chopping and the wooden spoon will help you with the mixing and beef cooking.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Ultimate Nachos?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 Minutes||15 Minutes||40 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Ultimate Nachos?
- Tortilla Chips – The ultimate nachos call for the best nachos there are. So, get a packet of tortilla chips you deem worthy of this ultimate honor.
- Ground Beef, Taco Seasoning, and Water – Cook the beef until there’s no hint of pink in it. Then, flavor it with taco seasoning and cook it some more in water. The beef gives volume and flavor to the nachos.
- Toppings (Tomatoes, Refried Beans, and Chives) – Top the chips with beef and then with some beans, tomatoes, and chives. All of these add flavor and freshness to the nachos.
- Salsa Con Queso Dip – Salsa con queso is nothing but a cheese sauce. No ultimate nachos are complete without a generous pour of cheese sauce.
- Sour Cream – Serve the nachos with some sour cream on the side. You can also serve them with guacamole and pico de gallo.
Steps To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Ultimate Nachos
1. Do You Have The Required Skill-et?
Set the oven to 375℉. Advance preparations make the cooking process flow smoothly.
Then, place the skillet over heat and add the crumbled beef to it. Cook the beef for 6-8 minutes until it is thoroughly cooked. We do not want to see any hint of pink in the beef. After that, add the taco seasoning to the beef and mix. Add water to the beef and cook until all of it evaporates.
2. The Tri-Layered Nacho Mountain
Then, take a baking pan and make three layers of the tortilla chips, beef, beans, and the queso dip. I would recommend being generous with the queso dip. Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
3. The Ultimate Show Off
Take the baking pan out of the oven and top the nachos with chopped tomatoes and minced chives. Your Buffalo Wild Wings ultimate nachos are ready! Serve them up with sour cream and enjoy. If you want, you can also add some pico de gallo and guacamole on the side.
|Saturated Fat||49 g|
|Trans Fat||3.5 g|
How Will The Buffalo Wild Wings Ultimate Nachos Look And Taste Like?
The Buffalo Wild Wings ultimate nachos look great with three layers of flavors and textures. The cooked beef is delicious. The queso dip, as always, is a great addition to the nachos. The tomatoes and chives add a freshness to the nachos. This is a great snack and a little heavy on the tummy. But that won’t stop us from devouring the whole thing.
Buffalo Wild Wings Ultimate Nachos Recipe
- Large Skillet
- 13×9" Baking Pan
- Knife and Wooden Spoon
- 1 (13 ounces) package Tortilla Chips
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup Refried Beans
- ½ cup Chives (minced)
- An envelope of Taco Seasoning
- 1 (15 ½ ounces ) jar Salsa Con Queso Dip
- ¾ cup Water
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- Set the temperature of the oven to 375℉ beforehand. Then, place the skillet over heat and add the crumbled beef to it. Cook the beef for 6-8 minutes until it is thoroughly cooked.
- After that, add the taco seasoning to the beef and mix. Add water to the beef and cook until all of it evaporates.
- Then, take a baking pan and make three layers of the tortilla chips, beef, beans, and the queso dip.
- Place the baking pan in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Take the baking pan out of the oven and top the nachos with chopped tomatoes and minced chives. Your Buffalo Wild Wings ultimate nachos are ready! Serve them up with sour cream and enjoy.
This was all you needed to know to make the Buffalo Wild Wings ultimate nachos at home. Try this recipe and tell me in the comments how well you liked the recipe. See you with another great recipe.