The Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce is a smooth and delicious sauce that you can easily make at home. There’s not much to it, really. You need garlic and parmesan, which I feel was clear after reading the name. Other than that, you need some tangy items and some sweet. You’ll also need some seasoning and herbs. After that, all you need to do is mix.
The sauce is made with roasted garlic that gives it a charred allum flavor and that also helps the garlic to mix well with the rest of the ingredients. You’ll need some mayonnaise and olive oil. The mayonnaise gives the sauce its body, while the olive oil adds good fat to the sauce. There’s also corn syrup, vinegar, and lemon juice that gives the sauce sweet and tangy flavors.
You can make this sauce in just five minutes, given you have roasted and minced the garlic beforehand. This easy sauce also moonlights as a dip. If you don’t want to coat the wings with it, you can just use it as a dip for your spicy chicken wings and golden nuggets. Let’s check out the detailed recipe for Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Buffalo Wild Wings copycat recipes from our website.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce – Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce is a sweet and spicy sauce. This sauce has rice wine vinegar, corn syrup, and lime juice in it. Ground ginger and garlic powder add more flavor to this sauce. This sauce has many more flavors infused in it. This sauce has a thick texture an is dark in color. You can enjoy it with chicken wings and many other dishes.
2. Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk Sauce – Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean jerk sauce has butter, ketchup, vinegar, cayenne pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce mixed together. This sauce is spiced up by adding many spices like garlic powder, allspice, rubbed sage, onion powder, and many more. Lime juice give a zesty twist to this sauce. You can enjoy this sauce with crispy chicken wings or any other side dish of your choice.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wings – Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic wings has crispy fried wings dredged in a creamy cheesy parmesan sauce. The sauce for this dish is loaded with herbal flavors of basil, thyme, and oregano. Black pepper and red pepper makes it more spicy while mayonnaise and parmesan add more flavor to it. It’s a make ahead dish and can be enjoyed at any celebration meal.
4. Buffalo Wild Wings Chicken Wings – Buffalo Wild Wings chicken wings are crispy wings covered in a spicy hot sauce. The sauce for these chicken wings has cayenne pepper, hot pepper sauce, white vinegar, blue cheese. The chicken is first tossed in the spice mix, then fried and finished by add spicy sauce to it.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce?
- Oven-Proof Dish – You have to bake the garlic uncovered. So, place them in an oven-proof dish and bake them.
- Oven – Preheat your oven for baking the garlic.
- Small Bowl – Once you have baked the garlic into soft and brown cloves, add them to a small bowl. Add all the items into the bowl and then mix.
- Knife and Whisk – After you have baked the garlic, mince it with a sharp knife. Make the sauce by mixing everything with a balloon whisk.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce?
|2 Hours 40 Minutes
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce?
- Garlic – Keep the garlic ready by separating the cloves and peeling them. After that, you need to bake the garlic until it is brown.
- Parmesan Cheese – Parmesan cheese and garlic are two flavors that go really well together. Add some parmesan to make the sauce creamy and cheesy.
- Olive Oil – This recipe needs a touch of olive oil to freshen up.
- Mayonnaise – Add some mayonnaise to make the sauce rich and creamy. Mayonnaise also gives the sauce volume.
- Light Corn Syrup – Add a little corn syrup to make the sauce slightly sweet.
- White Vinegar and Lemon Juice – Vinegar and lemon juice add a tart flavor to the sauce.
- Seasoning (Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, and Black Pepper) – Season your sauce with crushed red pepper flakes, salt, and a pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- Dried Herbs (Basil, Marjoram, Oregano, and Thyme) – Make the sauce herby by adding dried herbs to the mix.
Steps To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce
1. If The Garlic Is Soft, We Mince
Start by preheating your oven to a temperature of 375℉. After that, take an oven-proof baking dish and put the garlic cloves into it. Bake the garlic cloves for about 20 minutes until they turn brown. Then, using a knife, finely mince the softened garlic cloves. Add this garlic to a small bowl.
2. The Bowl That Holds It All
Also, add mayonnaise, corn syrup, olive oil, and parmesan cheese to it. This is just brilliant contrast of flavors right there. Pour the lemon juice and vinegar into the bowl as well. Season this mixture with salt, red pepper flakes, ground black pepper, basil, thyme, and oregano. This will add flavor and spice to the sauce and will go great with your fried wings. Then, mix well until it is fully combined.
3. Chill, It’s Done
Cover the bowl and chill for a couple of hours. If you have time, the best thing to do is to chill the sauce overnight. Then, serve this delicious parmesan garlic sauce with your fried wings and chicken nuggets. A little sauce is a lot to cover the wings.
How Will The Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce Look And Taste Like?
The sauce looks white because of the mayonnaise with the pepper flakes and dried herbs, giving dots of color to the sauce. The sauce is smooth and creamy and is versatile as well. You can toss the wings in the sauce or just use the sauce as a dip for chicken wings and chicken nuggets. This recipe will help you make about ¾ cup, but this amount is sufficient for 36 chicken wings.
Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce Recipe
- Oven-Proof Dish
- Small Bowl
- 4 cloves Garlic (peeled)
- 5 teaspoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Light Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Basil
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Thyme
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ⅛ teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Start by preheating your oven to a temperature of 375℉. After that, take an oven-proof dish and put the garlic cloves into it. Bake the garlic cloves for about 20 minutes until they turn brown.
- Then, using a knife, finely mince the softened garlic cloves. Add this garlic to a small bowl. Also, add mayonnaise, corn syrup, olive oil, and parmesan cheese to it.
- Pour the lemon juice and vinegar into the bowl as well. Season this mixture with salt, red pepper flakes, ground black pepper, basil, thyme, and oregano. Then, mix well until it is fully combined.
- Cover the bowl and chill for a couple of hours. Then, serve this delicious parmesan garlic sauce with your fried wings and chicken nuggets.
This was the whole recipe for Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce. Make this creamy sauce at home and let me know in the comments how well you liked it. I’ll be back with such easy-peasy recipes for you. Stay tuned!