The Buffalo Wild Wings menu and prices may slightly vary according to your nearest location. I’ve provided the menu of Buffalo Wild Wings with prices from the St. Louisiana location. The menu is updated on 1st of June, 2023.
For the menu prices B-dubs at some other location, you might have to look for its menu from Buffalo Wild Wings’ official website, android app, iOS app, or any other food delivery app.
Buffalo Wild Wings menu with prices is famous for the plenty of options of chicken wings. It also serves signature appetizers, burgers, wraps, tenders, desserts, etc. A satiating meal at B-dubs costs around $20.
Apart from the prices, you will get to know what franchise details information, contact details, and nutritional information. But first, let’s check out the history of Buffalo Wild Wings.
The brand Buffalo Wild Wings (also known as BW3) was founded by Jim Disbrow and Scott Lowery in 1982. When they failed to find a place to eat Buffalo-style chicken wings, they both decided to open their first store in Ohio State University, Columbus.
The company was first known as Buffalo Wild Wings & Weck. Till now, the brand has over 1,280 stores. Because of its success in the United States, Buffalo Wild Wings planned to expand its brand overseas.
Buffalo Wild Wings Menu With Prices
Buffalo Wild Wings has an amazing buffalo sauce that goes beyond buffalo wings. The sauces were added to uplift the authenticity of buffalo wings. It stood apart from the rest in terms of quality and taste.
The flavors of wings sauces and dry rubs at Buffalo Wild Wings menu, from lemon pepper, honey barbecue, parmesan garlic to Caribbean jerks.
Buffalo Wild Wings is popular for its Buffalo-style chicken wings that are served along with a dozen sauces, as well as other items such as chicken tenders and legs. There are around 26 different flavors of wings.
You’ll also find gluten-free options on B-dubs’ menu like salads with ranch or bleu cheese dressing, and naked chicken tenders with chipotle BBQ seasoning.
However, besides chicken wings, there are a bunch of other food options available as well like burgers, wraps, salads, and desserts. You can also enjoy salads or other vegan delights from the menu at Buffalo Wild Wings.
All the dishes served at B-dubs are house-made with fresh ingredients. This restaurant also offers parent-approved healthy options for kids. Salads and sandwiches add more flavor, texture, and signature appeal to your buffalo wings.
Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich is versatile and served with topping entrée salads and delish wings sauces. These are among B-dubs’ famous breakfast choices.
Among sauces, their hot honey sauce is a match made in heaven. Wings, burgers, and sandwiches are perfect breakfast-time specials to brighten up your mood.
Famished? Try their fried shrimps, hand-spun wings, and chicken tenders with flavorful sauces. Moreover, do take a peek at the drink & cocktail section on the menu to cool off your mouth after eating those spicy wings.
Some people opine that chicken wings are the best all over America because of the combination of crispy skin, succulent meat, and tasty flavors from the sauce to the meat. I’ve reviewed their wings below in this article.
The lunch favorites at B-dubs are wing bundles and lunch combos like boneless wings & fries, 20/20 wing bundle, street tacos lunch combo, etc. You can also enjoy other appetizers during the lunch hours at Buffalo Wild Wings.
All the Buffalo Wild Wings menu prices are worth paying to enjoy the combination of food, beer, and sports with your family and friends.
You can enjoy the best beer and tenders during the dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. Traditional and boneless wings, wraps, salads, and appetizers like fried pickles, mozzarella sticks, etc are some of the most popular dinner dishes served at B-dubs.
Their prices are adequate in comparison to the other chains in a similar market. You can get 10 pieces of chicken wings with fries at a minimal cost of $10.
You can even try any secret menu item at B-dubs for less than $12. The holiday list of B-dubs specialties includes soft drinks like pepsi, sprite, etc, and alcoholic beverages like beer, cocktails, wine, etc.
Buffalo Wild Wings are true wizards when it comes to serving the heart. Get out of your bed to grab some warm quick bites. Before you step out check out the detailed menu with prices mentioned below.
Bundles Menu With Prices
|10 Boneless Wings + Fries||$ 9.99|
|10 Traditional Wings + Fries||$ 19.99|
|20 Boneless Wings + Fries||$ 37.99|
|20 Traditional Wings + Fries||$ 39.79|
|15/15 Wings Bundle||$ 37.99|
|20/20 Wings Bundle||$ 39.99|
|Blazin’ Challenge At Home||$ 19.99|
|UFC Bundle||$ 54.99|
|2 Bird Dawgs + Fies||$ 14.29|
|Cheese Curd Bacon Burger Boneless||$ 16.49|
|Smoked Brisket Burger + Boneless||$ 18.49|
|Bacon Smashed Hatch Chile Burger + Boneless||$ 17.49|
Also, check out the latest Applebee’s menu with prices.
Wings & Tenders Menu With Prices
|Traditional Wings||$ 19.99|
|Bogo Boneless Wings||$ 12.29|
|Boneless Wings||$ 17.29|
|Traditional & Boneless Combo||$ 30.79|
|Cauliflower Wings||$ 15.79|
Party Wings Menu With Prices
|Party Size-Traditional Wings||$ 74.29|
|Party Size-Boneless Wings||$ 66.99|
Tenders Menu With Prices
|Hand-Breaded Tenders||$ 17.79|
|Naked Tenders||$ 17.79|
Also, check out the full Secret Recipe menu with prices.
Appetizers Menu With Prices
|Mozzarella Sticks||$ 11.49|
|Bonneless Bar Pizza||$ 9.99|
|Fried Pickles||$ 11.49|
|Everything Pretzel Knots||$ 11.49|
|House Sampler||$ 18.79|
|Chips & House-Made Guacamole||$ 10.99|
|Chips & Dip Trio||$ 13.99|
|Ultimate Nachos||$ 12.99|
|Cheddar Cheese Curds||$ 7.79|
|Hatch Queso||$ 10.99|
|Potato Wedges||$ 5.99|
|Beer-Battered Onion Rings||$ 7.79|
|Dirty Dubs Tots||$ 15.29|
|French Fries||$ 5.79|
|Buffalo Chicken Tots||$ 14.99|
|Asian Zing Cauliflower Wings||$ 15.79|
|Chips And Salsa||$ 6.99|
Also, read the updated Chicken Express menu with prices.
Burgers Menu With Prices
|All-American Cheeseburger||$ 14.29|
|Cheese Curd Bacon Burger||$ 16.49|
|Southwestern Black Bean Burger||$ 15.49|
|Smoked Brisket Burger||$ 18.49|
|Bacon Smashed Hatch Chile Burger||$ 17.49|
Sandwiches Menu With Prices
|Classic Chicken Sandwich||$ 11.99|
|Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sandwich||$ 14.79|
|Southern Chicken Sandwich||$ 14.79|
|Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich||$ 14.79|
|Grilled Chicken Club Sandwich||$ 10.29|
|Saucy Chicken Sandwich||$ 11.99|
Also, check out the complete Alinea menu with prices.
Wraps & Tacos Menu With Prices
|Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap||$ 13.99|
|Street Tacos||$ 13.99|
|Classic Chicken Wrap||$ 13.99|
|Brisket Street Tacos||$ 14.99|
Greens Menu With Prices
|Crispy Buffalo Chicken Salad||$ 16.49|
|Chopped Cobb Salad||$ 13.99|
|Chicken Caesar Salad||$ 13.99|
Kids’ Menu With Prices
|Hand-Breaded Tenders||$ 7.29|
|Mac & Cheese||$ 7.29|
|Boneless Wings||$ 7.29|
|Traditional Wings||$ 7.29|
Also, read the latest Panda Express menu with prices
Sides & Extras Menu With Prices
|French Fries||$ 5.79|
|Beer-Battered Onion Rings||$ 7.79|
|Potato Wedges||$ 5.99|
|Cheddar Cheese Curds||$ 7.99|
|Mac & Cheese||$ 6.79|
|Garden Side Salad||$ 6.69|
|Carrots & Celery||$ 1.29|
Extras Menu With Prices
|Carrots & Celery||$ 1.29|
|Pico De Gallo||$ 0.69|
|Hatch Queso||$ 0.85|
|House-Made Guacamole||$ 1.19|
|Southwestern Ranch||$ 0.65|
Also, check out the official Muzz Buzz menu with prices
Bottled Flavors Menu With Prices
|Salt & Vinegar Seasoning Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Lemon Pepper Seasoning Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Sweet BBQ Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Teriyaki Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Mild Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Parmesan Garlic Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Honey BBQ Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Medium Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Chipotle BBQ Seasoning Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Spicy Garlic Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Asian Zing Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Caribbean Jerk Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Buffalo Seasoning Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Jammin Jalapeno Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Thai Curry Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Hot Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Mango Habanero Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Wild Bottle||$ 5.49|
|Desert Heat Seasoning Bottle||$ 5.29|
|Signature Bloody Maty Mix||$ 7.19|
|Southwestern Ranch Bottle||$ 5.29|
Also, read the updated Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits menu with prices.
Desserts Menu With Prices
|Chocolate Fudge Cake||$ 6.99|
|New-York Style Cheesecake Slice||$ 6.99|
|Loaded Ice Cream||$ 3.49|
Drinks Menu With Prices
|Bottled Soda||$ 2.00|
|Diet Pepsi||$ 1.00|
|Aquafina Bottled Water||$ 1.99|
|Bottled Water||$ 1.99|
|Foutain Soda 20.oz||$ 1.00|
|Freshede Brewed Iced Tea||$ 4.29|
|Red Bull||$ 5.49|
Also, check out the original Red Rooster menu with prices.
Side Sauces Menu With Prices
|Salt & Vinegar Seasoning||$ 0.60|
|Lemon Pepper Seasoning||$ 0.60|
|Sweet BBQ||$ 0.60|
|Lemon Pepper||$ 0.60|
|Parmesan Garlic||$ 0.60|
|Smoky Adobo||$ 0.60|
|Honey BBQ||$ 0.60|
|Chipotle BBQ Seasoning||$ 0.60|
|Spicy Garlic||$ 0.60|
|Chipotle BBQ Seasoning||$ 0.60|
|Spicy Garlic||$ 0.60|
|Orange Chicken||$ 0.60|
|Asian Zing||$ 0.60|
|Caribbean Jerk||$ 0.60|
|Buffalo Seasoning||$ 0.60|
|Jammin Jalapeno||$ 0.60|
|Thai Curry||$ 0.60|
|Nashville Hot||$ 0.60|
|Original Buffalo||$ 0.60|
|Mango Habanero||$ 0.60|
|Desert Heat Seasoning||$ 0.60|
|Blazin’ Carolina Reaper||$ 0.60|
Also, read the official Spur Steak Ranches menu with prices.
Buffalo Wild Wings Secret Menu
A lot of restaurants have their secret menu and Buffalo Wild Wings is one of them. I’ve shown you the regular menu of Buffalo Wild Wings but now, I will show you the secret menu of Buffalo Wings that you can order by specifically asking for it.
Since these items are on the secret menu, you have to ask the staff specifically to get what you want. There aren’t many options available on the secret menu of BW3 but all those options will be worth it when you order them.
1. Naked Tenders- Traditional crispy tenders are something that everyone likes. But these juicy and grilled naked tenders with their traditional wings sauce is something everyone must try.
2. Garlic Parmesan Wings- These garlic parmesan wings are for someone who doesn’t like traditional chicken wings. These wings are more cheesy and creamy when compared to traditional wings. This is because of the different sauces used in these wings.
3. Crispy Mini Corn Dogs- This appetizer is one of the most delicious appetizers you’ll have. The reason why these corn dogs taste different is because of the mustard-infused spicy sauce.
4. Asian Chicken Salad- There is a variety of Mexican-inspired food on the Buffalo Wild Wings menu. But a few people know that you also order an Asian-inspired salad known as Asian Chicken Salad. This salad is a combination of fresh greens, sesame sauce, and pieces of chicken. This Asian Chicken Salad is a great and healthy alternative to other chicken salads with a ton of mayonnaise.
5. Chicken Buffalitos- This recipe is a great combination of Mexican-American food. It is a taco filled with grilled chicken, pico de gallo, cheese, and sour cream. This combination is served with the authentic Buffalo Wild Wing Sauce.
How To Order From Buffalo Wild Wings Online?
Want to enjoy your favorites from Buffalo Wild Wings at home? Well! Now, you can have such a delightful experience. Wanna know how? Try ordering food from Buffalo Wild Wings by referring to their official website, android app, iOS app, or any other food delivery app.
To order food from Buffalo Wild Wings, you can refer to some leading food delivery service apps like Doordash, Grubhub, UberEats, Postmates, or Seamless. We have shared detailed screenshots that show how to order food online from Buffalo Wild Wings.
Finding The Latest Buffalo Wild Wings Menu With Prices Of Your Nearest Location
- Open the official website of Buffalo Wild Wings and then click on “Find My Buffalo Wild Wings” to check out your nearest B-dubs.
- Enter your location in the search box to find the B-dubs outlet nearest to you. Click on “Hours & Key Stats” to know the operational hours of the outlet.
- Once you add the location, the complete menu will be displayed.
4. Select your favorite food items and add them to your cart.
5. Proceed further to checkout and confirm the online order.
What People Say About Buffalo Wild Wings | My Honest Review
We all know that Buffalo Wild Wings is one of the most popular wings restaurants in America. It has been serving authentic and tasty wings to America since 1982. But I am not someone who’ll get convinced that some food is better without tasting it.
So I decided to visit Buffalo Wild Wings to find out- Do they really serve the best wings?
The first impression of their store was good. It was spacious with grey and yellow themed decor. I was really confused about what to order because of numerous option for wings and condiments available on the menu. I finally decided to order 6 boneless wings of each flavor from the menu.
Their staff treated me very well and offered me free drinks under special offer with my meal. After waiting for around 5-7 minutes, I recieved the order on my table.
I got the Honey BBQ Wings, Spicy Garlic Wings, Jammin Jalapeno, Asian Zing, Mango Habanero, Caribbean Jerk, Salt & Vinegar, Desert Heat, Chipotle BBQ, Lemon Pepper, Garlic Parmesan, Original Buffalo, Buffalo Dry, Teriyaki and Smoky Adobo. All of the wings tasted fantastic, but I’ve summed it up in a table below to tell you how each and every chicken wing tasted.
Of course, I couldn’t eat all of them, and there were many wings that I couldn’t try. So I packed them all and took them home with me.
My favorite menu item? I would definitely choose the Garlic Parmesan Wings or Buffalo Dry Wings with some leftover Teriyaki sauce and ranch. I generally felt like Buffalo Wings wings is a perfect place for those who love chicken wings. I won’t say it is the best because there is no such thing as best.
Each place has its own specialty and Buffalo Wild Wings really nailed it for chicken wings. There are other cuisines as well that I didn’t try but you can try them for sure. So, try your favorite wings at B-dubs and don’t forget to share your reviews in the comments section.
I’ll definitely visit Buffalo Wild Wings again for their Garlic Parmesan Wings!
|Name of the chicken wing||How It tastes|
|Honey BBQ Wings||Had the right amount of sweetness|
|Spicy Garlic Wings||Were really hot and had a strong garlic taste|
|Jammin Jalapeno Wings||Had a unique orangy, spicy and sweet taste|
|Asian Zing Wings||These wings were a little sweet and had a little heat|
|Mango Habanero Wings||Were not too spicy but not of my type|
|Salt & Vinegar Wings||Were sweet and salty (tasted like salt & Vinegar chips)|
|Desert Heat Wings||Tasted like chicken tenders with spicy ranch on it (tasted better with ranch)|
|Chipotle BBQ Wings||Were Smoky and that made it so special|
|Lemon Pepper Wings||Were really lemony and had the right amount of pepper and salt flavor|
|Garlic Parmesan Wings||Had the perfect garlic flavor|
|Original Buffalo Wings||No other wings can beat the original buffalo wings because of the authentic taste it had|
|Buffalo Dry Wings||Were really crispy and had a hot flavor|
|Teriyaki Wings||Were a little spicy because of the teriyaki sauce|
|Smoky Adobo Wings||Just like the name, it had a smoky taste in it|
Buffalo Wild Wings Opening / Closing Hours
Buffalo Wild Wings is a casual dining restaurant that has more than 1,280 stores. All of the stores have particular timings of opening and closing. The restaurant hours might slightly differ according to the location. The timing of the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant at Indiana location are mentioned in the table below.
|Day of Business||Timings|
|Monday||11 am to 10 pm|
|Tuesday||11 am to 10 pm|
|Wednesday||11 am to 10 pm|
|Thursday||11 am to 10 pm|
|Friday||11 am to 10 pm|
|Saturday||11 am to 10 pm|
|Sunday||11 am to 10 pm|
In general, the stores of Buffalo Wild Wings are closed on days like Thanksgiving and Christmas. Since I mentioned it earlier that operational hours of the restaurant differ according to the location of B-dubs’ restaurants, read further to know how you can find your nearest B-dubs online, its operational hours, and updated menu.
Buffalo Wild Wings Menu As Per Restaurant Hours
Buffalo Wild Wings Breakfast Menu
Buffalo Wild Wings has numerous breakfast options to binge. Buffalo wedge salad, chopped cobb salad, breakfast club sandwich, boneless wings snack, etc are among the delicious breakfast items served here.
You can have spicy buffalo wings and refreshing soft drinks during breakfast time at Buffalo Wild Wings. You can visit this restaurant for breakfast at 11 A.M. The breakfast is served here till 1 P.M.
Buffalo Wild Wings Lunch Menu
Lunch specialties and combos offered at B-dubs are traditional wings & fries, street tacos, chicken Caesar salad combo, etc. You can enjoy these dishes with beverages while watching your favorite sport on-screen at B-dubs sports bar.
Lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings is offered between 2 P.M. and 5 P.M. Happy hours at Buffalo Wild Wings are 2 P.M. to 5 P.M. So you’ll find most of the B-dubs restaurants crowded during lunch timings.
Buffalo Wild Wings Dinner Menu
Dinner specials on the B-dubs menu are chicken wings, honey BBQ wings, Thai curry wings, parmesan garlic wings, and many more. Buffalo Wild Wings also serves naked tenders, buffalo bleu burgers, smoked brisket burgers, etc for dinner.
Dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings is served from 5 in the evening until 2 A.M. at some of its locations. Most B-dubs restaurant are active till 10 or 10:30 P.M. The rush hours of Buffalo Wild Wings last till 7 P.M. So, you’ll find the restaurant crowded when you visit B-dubs early for dinner.
Popular Recipes From Buffalo Wild Wings
1. Buffalo Wild Wings Fried Pickles – The Buffalo Wild Wings fried pickles are sliced and fried dill pickles. The pickle slices are dipped in a spice, soda, and flour batter. This gives them a spicy and crispy coating. The fried pickles are perfectly tangy and spicy snacks for your evenings. Serve them up with some ranch or tomato ketchup and enjoy!
2. Buffalo Wild Wings Ultimate Nachos – The Buffalo Wild Wings ultimate nachos are truly the ultimate nachos. The nachos are the regular toasted tortilla chips. But it’s the topping that makes it ultimate. You top the nachos with cooked beef, refried beans, and tomatoes. Then, some queso is poured over the nachos. It is finished with some sour cream on the top.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings Mac & Cheese – The Buffalo Wild Wings mac and cheese is a delicious buffalo chicken macaroni and cheese. It is amazing, a little spicy, and very creamy. The chicken is shredded rotisserie chicken. The roux for the mac and cheese is made with milk, butter, and flour. There are three kinds of cheese in this mac and cheese; cheddar, Monterey Jack cheese, and blue cheese. To give it the buffalo chicken taste, there’s some hot sauce in it. This delicious buffalo mac and cheese is worth a try!
4. Buffalo Wild Wings Chicken Wings – The original buffalo wild wings are actually not that wild to make. You just need some wings, some seasoned flour, some hot oil, and buffalo sauce. Just coat the wings in the flour and fry them. After that, mix butter, hot sauce, and vinegar to make the buffalo sauce. Toss the wings in this sauce and serve with blue cheese and celery.
5. Buffalo Wild Wings Thai Curry Wings – The Buffalo Wild Wings Thai curry wings are crispy fried wings covered in a creamy and spicy Thai curry sauce. The Thai curry sauce is a delicious sauce made with some peppers, hot sauce, lime juice, yogurt, coconut milk, ginger, and Shan spice mix. These wings are a refreshing flavor of fried chicken wings and are absolutely delicious!
6. Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ Wings – The Buffalo Wild Wings are sweet and spicy wings. The wings are simply fried until they are crispy. Then, they are covered in a honey BBQ sauce. The sauce is made with ketchup, vinegar, molasses, honey, seasoning, and spices. The BBQ flavor of the sauce comes from the liquid smoke added to the sauce. This makes a great sweet and spicy glaze for your chicken.
7. Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wings – The Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic wings are cheesy and crispy wings. Making the wings is pretty simple. The flavor comes from the parmesan garlic sauce. Other than parmesan and garlic, there’s mayonnaise, corn syrup, vinegar, lemon juice, herbs, and spices. So, the sauce is creamy, tangy, and spices.
8. Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce – The Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce is a flavorful sauce and it’s also pretty easy to make. The sauce has a sweet, spicy, and tangy flavor. It is made by mixing cornstarch, vinegar, lemon juice, corn syrup, sugar, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, salt, ginger, and garlic. The Asian flavors are pretty evident in the sauce.
9. Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk Sauce – The Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk sauce is a flavorful, rich, and thick sauce. It has strong tangy and spicy flavors. It is a great partner to your wings if you love your wings a bit spicy. It is a mixture of a lot of sauces, spices, butter, cornstarch, spring onions, and some sugar. In addition to all the flavors, it has the umami flavor that makes this sauce more likable.
10. Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero Sauce – The Buffalo Wild Wing mango habanero sauce is a sweet and spicy sauce with exotic flavors. It is made with mango nectar, habanero sauce, butter, corn syrup, and pepper sauce. The mango nectar adds a sweet flavor to the sauce and also helps tone down the spice. Also, you should use habanero sauce according to your own spice tolerance.
11. Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce – Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce is parmesan and garlic flavored dip. This condiment has mayonnaise mixed with lemon juice, corn syrup, herbs, and spices. This sauce has shredded parmesan in it. This sauce can be enjoyed with crispy wings or other snacks available at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Buffalo Wild Wings Nutritional Information
You can click on the link mentioned above to check the nutritional breakdown and the allergen guide of the items on the Buffalo Wild Wings menu.
Buffalo Wild Wings Franchising Information
Buffalo Wild Wings has more than 1,288 locations all around the world including countries like the United States, Canada, India, Mexico, Oman, Panama, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Vietnam.
Some of their stores are franchised to individual owners and some of them are corporate-owned. So if you want to open a BW3 store, this is how much it will cost you.
|Name of Fee||Fee|
|Fees Related to Site Approval||From $ 1,200 to $ 53,800|
|Initial Franchise Fee||From $ 10,000 to $ 25,000|
|Opening Team Training Fee||From $ 0 to $ 15,000|
|Reimbursement of expenses for Opening Team||From $ 0 to $ 15,000|
|Architecture Fees (based upon utilization of national firm)||From $ 90,000 to $ 160,000|
|Construction and Leasehold Improvements||From $ 1,200,000 to $ 1,900,000|
|Furniture, Fixtures, Equipment and Other Fixed Assets||From $ 570,000 to $ 925,000|
|Audio Visual Equipment||From $ 275,000 to $ 425,000|
|Computer POS System/Kitchen Display Unit||From $ 66,400 to $ 75,000|
|Office Equipment and Supplies||From $ 6,000 to $ 13,000|
|Sports Memorabilia||From $ 12,500 to $ 26,500|
|Signage and Graphics (excluding pylon or monument signage)||From $ 43,000 to $ 100,000|
|Training Expenses||From $ 8,000 to $ 12,000|
|Initial Inventory||From $ 15,000 to $ 19,000|
|Insurance||From $ 14,400 to $ 48,000|
|Additional Funds – 3 months||From $ 100,000 to $ 150,000|
|Lease and Utility Security Deposit||From $ 10,000 to $ 20,000|
|Grand Opening Advertising||From $ 12,500 to $ 12,500|
|Liquor License||From $ 5,000 to $ 500,000|
|Professional Fees||From $ 20,000 to $ 70,000|
|Estimated Total||From $ 2,466,500 to $ 4,604,800|
|Royalty||5% of Gross Sales|
|Advertising Fee||3.25% of Gross Sales|
Buffalo Wild Wings Contact Information
Buffalo Wild Wings Corporate Office Address: 5500 Wayzata Blvd. Ste. 1600Minneapolis, MN55416
Buffalo Wild Wings Phone Number: (952) 593-9943
You can also contact the team of Buffalo Wild Wings by using the contact form on their website.
|About Buffalo Wild Wings||buffalowildwings.com/about-us|
|Buffalo Wild Wings Foundation||foundation.buffalowildwings.com|
|Apps||Google Play and App Store|
Social Media Handles
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Buffalo Wild Wings [FAQs]
What is in the Buffalo Wild Wings menu?
Buffalo Wild Wings menu is mainly known for the chicken wings. Apart from the wings, they also serve appetizers, burgers, sandwiches, wraps, sides, and desserts on the menu.
Among all the wings, which one is the best at Buffalo Wild Wings?
I would definitely choose the Garlic Parmesan Wings or Buffalo Dry Wings with some leftover Teriyaki sauce and ranch as my personal favorites.
For how much, you can get 10 wings at BWW?
You can get 10 boneless wings, along with fries at just $10.00.
Apart from wings, what are the other foods available at BWW?
Apart from wings, BWW has burgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads, desserts, and many other sides that you can have with your food as well.
What are the Buffalo Wild Wings opening and closing timings?
Throughout the whole week, Buffalo Wild Wings are open from 11 am to 1 am.