The Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce is one of the secret sauces of the restaurant. It is also one of the many sauces present on the Buffalo Wild Wings menu. This treasured sauce makes for delicious spicy, sweet, and tangy Asian zing wings. It is an amalgamation of many flavors. Use this sauce to glaze other meat and even vegetables.
It is pretty easy to make this sauce. You just take all the ingredients and mix them. That’s it. Your sauce will be ready. The main step of this recipe is accumulating all the ingredients, including the sauce. Rest comes easy. If you have seasoned and fried your wings, you just need to toss them in this zingy sauce.
The sauce has strong ginger and garlic flavors. The sauce is also sweet because of added corn syrup and sugar. The heat comes from a chili sauce. The zing of the sauce comes from vinegar and lemon juice. The salinity comes from soy sauce and a little bit of salt.
If you don’t have chili garlic sauce, just use any of its substitutes. Here is a list of chili garlic sauce substitutes.
Let’s see the recipe for the flavorful Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce without wasting any more time. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Buffalo Wild Wings copycat recipes from our website.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce – Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce is a creamy thick sauce that can be paired with nuggets and chicken wings. This sauce has garlic, parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise combined together. This mixture is loaded with the flavors of different spices like dried basil, dried oregano, marjoram, dried thyme, etc.
2. Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk Sauce – Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean jerk sauce has butter, ketchup, vinegar, cayenne pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce mixed together. This sauce is spiced up by adding many spices like garlic powder, allspice, rubbed sage, onion powder, and many more. Lime juice give a zesty twist to this sauce. You can enjoy this sauce with crispy chicken wings or any other side dish of your choice.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wings – Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic wings have crispy fried wings dredged in a creamy, cheesy parmesan sauce. The sauce for this dish is loaded with herbal flavors of basil, thyme, and oregano. Black and red pepper make it spicier, while mayonnaise and parmesan add more flavor. It’s a make-ahead dish and can be enjoyed at any celebration meal.
4. Buffalo Wild Wings Chicken Wings – Buffalo Wild Wings chicken wings are crispy wings covered in a spicy hot sauce. The sauce for these chicken wings has cayenne pepper, hot pepper sauce, white vinegar, blue cheese. The chicken is first tossed in the spice mix, then fried and finished by add spicy sauce to it.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce?
- Large Bowl – All the ingredients go into a large bowl. It’ll aid in tossing the wings properly.
- Whisk – Use the whisk to mix the different ingredients together. It’ll help to mix ingredients that have different textures and consistencies.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce?
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce?
- Corn Flour – Corn flour makes the sauce thick. It can’t be too runny, or else it won’t coat the wings properly.
- Rice Wine Vinegar – Add the tang to the sauce with some rice vinegar. A tablespoon of rice wine vinegar works really works best in the sauces.
- Corn Syrup – Mix a teaspoon of corn syrup with a pinch of sugar and add it to the sauce. It thickens the sauce and acts as a natural sweetener.
- Chili Garlic Sauce – For heat, add some chili garlic sauce to the mix. One great hot sauce that comes to mind is Sriracha.
- Soy Sauce – Add a saline touch to the sauce by adding soy sauce.
- Ginger Paste – A tablespoon of ginger paste adds spicy, sweet, and warming flavors to the sauce.
- Garlic Powder – Garlic powder is dense, adds subtle fullness of pungent flavors, and elevates the taste of zing sauce.
- Sugar – Balance the spicy flavors with a pinch of powdered sugar.
- Salt – Add salt as per your taste.
- Black Pepper – Season the Asian zing sauce with a pinch of black pepper.
Steps To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce
1. The Asian Zing In A Bowl
Let’s make this amazing sauce. Take a large bowl and add corn flour, chili garlic sauce, ginger paste, garlic powder, and salt. Then, pour rice vinegar, corn syrup, soy sauce, and lemon juice into the bowl. Mix it vigorously until everything is well incorporated.
2. Saucy Sauvé
Place a pan over medium heat and add the combined sauce mixture for the concoction. Keep stirring the sauce frequently until it thickens. The sauce should have a dark color after that. Your Asian zing sauce will be ready in no time! Just toss your fried wings into it, naked or breaded, and enjoy! I must say this sauce goes best with the fried naked chicken wings.
How Will The Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce Look And Taste Like?
The sauce has a dark color and is thick. It has a lot of flavors with each flavor complementing the other. This sweet, spicy, and tangy sauce is the perfect partner for your crispy fried wings.
Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce Recipe
- Large Bowl
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Corn Syrup
- ¼ cup Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Take a large bowl and add cornstarch to it. Then, pour rice vinegar, corn syrup, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and lemon juice into the bowl. Also, add the ginger, garlic powder, salt, and ginger to it.
- Mix everything with a whisk until combined.
- Heat a pan and add this mixture for around 5 minutes till it thickens.
- Your Asian zing sauce is ready! Just toss your fried wings into it, naked or breaded, and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce made of?
Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce is prepared with high fructose corn syrup, chili garlic sauce (Salted Chili Peppers (Chili Peppers, Salt), water, sugar, rice vinegar, garlic powder, and ginger.
What flavor is Asian zing at Buffalo Wild Wings?
Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing has delicious blend of chili pepper, soy and ginger. The sauce is filled with spicy, sweet, and warm flavors.
What Pepper is in Asian zing sauce?
Chili pepper is added in Asian zing sauce.
What is the most popular Buffalo Wild Wings sauce?
Honey BBQ is by far most popular sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings. The Asian zing sauce is followed by medium and then there’s a tie for third between Spicy Garlic, Asian Zing and Parmesan Garlic.
How much is Asian Zing sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings for?
Asian Zing sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings costs you $0.60.
Follow the detailed recipe article for making knockoff Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce at home. The above steps will guide you to get the sauce recipe done right. Refer to the details and share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.