The Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce is one of the secret sauces of the restaurant. It is also one of the many sauces present on the Buffalo Wild Wings menu. This treasured sauce makes for delicious spicy, sweet, and tangy Asian zing wings. It is an amalgamation of many flavors. Use this sauce to glaze other meat and even vegetables.
It is pretty easy to make this sauce. You just take all the ingredients and mix them. That’s it. Your sauce is ready. The main step of this recipe is accumulating all the ingredients, including the sauce. Rest comes easy. If you have seasoned and fried your wings, you just need to toss them in this zingy sauce.
The sauce has strong ginger and garlic flavors. The sauce is also sweet because of added corn syrup and sugar. The heat comes from a chili sauce. The zing of the sauce comes from vinegar and lemon juice. The salinity comes from soy sauce and a little bit of salt. Without wasting any more time, let’s see the recipe for the flavorful Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Buffalo Wild Wings copycat recipes from our website.
1. Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce – Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic sauce is a creamy thick sauce that can be paired with nuggets and chicken wings. This sauce has garlic, parmesan cheese, and mayonnaise combined together. This mixture is loaded with the flavors of different spices like dried basil, dried oregano, marjoram, dried thyme, etc.
2. Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean Jerk Sauce – Buffalo Wild Wings Caribbean jerk sauce has butter, ketchup, vinegar, cayenne pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce mixed together. This sauce is spiced up by adding many spices like garlic powder, allspice, rubbed sage, onion powder, and many more. Lime juice give a zesty twist to this sauce. You can enjoy this sauce with crispy chicken wings or any other side dish of your choice.
3. Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Wings – Buffalo Wild Wings parmesan garlic wings has crispy fried wings dredged in a creamy cheesy parmesan sauce. The sauce for this dish is loaded with herbal flavors of basil, thyme, and oregano. Black pepper and red pepper makes it more spicy while mayonnaise and parmesan add more flavor to it. It’s a make ahead dish and can be enjoyed at any celebration meal.
4. Buffalo Wild Wings Chicken Wings – Buffalo Wild Wings chicken wings are crispy wings covered in a spicy hot sauce. The sauce for these chicken wings has cayenne pepper, hot pepper sauce, white vinegar, blue cheese. The chicken is first tossed in the spice mix, then fried and finished by add spicy sauce to it.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce?
- Large Bowl – All the ingredients go into a large bowl. It’ll aid in tossing the wings properly.
- Whisk – Use the whisk to mix the different ingredients together. It’ll help to mix ingredients that have different textures and consistencies.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||–||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce?
- Cornstarch – Cornstarch makes the sauce thick. It can’t be too runny, or else it won’t coat the wings properly.
- Rice Wine Vinegar and Lemon Juice – Add the tang to the sauce with some vinegar and lemon juice, which should be freshly squeezed, by the way.
- Corn Syrup and Sugar – The sweet flavor that goes so well with the other flavors come from corn syrup and sugar that you add into the sauce.
- Chili Garlic Sauce – For heat, add some chili garlic sauce to the mix. One great hot sauce that comes to mind is Sriracha.
- Soy Sauce and Salt – Add a saline touch to the sauce by adding soy sauce and some salt to the sauce.
- Ground Ginger and Garlic Powder – The warm, spicy, and allum taste of the sauce comes from these two ingredients.
Steps To Make Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce
1. The Asian Zing In A Bowl
Let’s make this amazing sauce. Take a large bowl and add cornstarch to it. Then, pour rice vinegar, corn syrup, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and lemon juice into the bowl. Also, add the ginger, garlic powder, salt, and ginger to it.
Mix everything with a whisk until combined. The sauce should have a dark color after that. Your Asian zing sauce is ready! Just toss your fried wings into it, naked or breaded, and enjoy! I must say this sauce goes best with the fried naked chicken wings.
How Will The Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce Look And Taste Like?
The sauce has a dark color and is thick. It has a lot of flavors with each flavor complementing the other. This sweet, spicy, and tangy sauce is the perfect partner for your crispy fried wings.
Buffalo Wild Wings Asian Zing Sauce Recipe
- Large Bowl
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons Rice Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Corn Syrup
- ¼ cup Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed)
- ¼ teaspoon Ground Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- Take a large bowl and add cornstarch to it. Then, pour rice vinegar, corn syrup, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, and lemon juice into the bowl.
- Also, add the ginger, garlic powder, salt, and ginger to it. Mix everything with a whisk until combined.
- Your Asian zing sauce is ready! Just toss your fried wings into it, naked or breaded, and enjoy!
So, this is how you can make the Buffalo Wild Wings Asian zing sauce at home. Tell me in the comments how helpful did you find this recipe. See you another time.