How to ensure a high concentration of the mind, stimulate memory and not let the body overwork during exams? First of all, proper nutrition can help with that. The most important meal that charges the brain is, of course, breakfast, and learning how to cook it properly will help.
Nutritional breakfast helps students a lot with their studies, although sometimes it is not enough. Many students still struggle with academic writing assignments. In this case, they can get help from qualified online essay writer.
It is very important to make a healthy breakfast that fuels your brains and also gives you energy. I will suggest 4 recipes for breakfast that are easy-to-make and also, nutritious. The recipes are beans with eggs, salad with avocado and orange, omelet with tomato and red pepper, and oatmeal in a jar.
First of all, for proper nutrition and trouble-free functioning, the brain needs proteins, polyunsaturated fats, vitamins C and B, antioxidants, and carbohydrates. It is best to “charge” the brain with all these benefits during breakfast because it is breakfast that sets the tone for the whole day and is responsible for the mood and well-being until bedtime.
Beans With Eggs Recipe
- 2 Eggs
- ½ can Beans
- ½ Red Onion
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Boil the eggs till the point the yolk remains soft. It will serve as a sauce.
- Cut the finished eggs with a knife, but not finely.
- Cut the onion into half rings and slightly crumple it in your hands so that the onion becomes softer and gives the juice.
- Put the eggs on a plate, add the beans and onions, and mix.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Your hearty breakfast is ready!
Salad With Avocado And Orange Recipe
- ½ Avocado
- 1 Orange
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 2-3 Leaves Chinese Cabbage
- Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- The pulp of the avocado halves is cut into slices, and the orange is cut into large pieces.
- Mix these with the cabbage. Then, sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Add honey and squeeze lemon juice. Add a pinch of salt to taste.
Omelet With Tomato And Red Pepper Recipe
- Frying Pan
- 1 Tomato
- ½ Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Onion
- 2 Eggs
- To start, cut all the vegetables and put them in a frying pan under the lid with a drop of oil.
- Bring everything to semi-readiness and remove it from the pan.
- In a separate bowl, stir the eggs and stir the yolks a little with a fork (without whipping).
- Pour the eggs into a preheated frying pan and let them set.
- As soon as the bottom of the egg "pancake" begins to fry, distribute the vegetables on half of its surface and then turn the free half on top of the vegetables with a spatula. Keep a little under the lid until ready.
- Serve with fresh herbs.
Oatmeal In A Jar Recipe
- ½ cup Oatmeal
- Natural Yogurt
- Fruits and Berries
- Almonds and Walnuts
- Fill the jar with oatmeal.
- Add your favorite berries or fruits, a handful of nuts, add honey if necessary.
- Fill it all with natural yogurt or milk. Then, tighten the lid and shake well.
- Leave the jar in the refrigerator overnight. Done!