I’ve been looking for this Breaded Pork Tenderloin Recipe for years now. My mother used to make this when I was a kid and one day, I was at a restaurant for attending a conference over there.
I reached early at my conference. So, I thought to eat something because I was hungry and I ordered Breaded Pork Tenderloin. When my order came, I ate it and found the taste was similar to the Breaded Pork Tenderloin my mother used to make.
I went to the restaurant’s chef to ask the recipe. The chef gave me the recipe and when I reached my home after attending the conference, I made it for my mom and she loved it and appreciated it a lot.
I thought to share Breaded Pork Tenderloin Recipe with my lovely people over here but first, let’s gather the ingredients you need to make Breaded Pork Tenderloin.
Ingredients For Breaded Pork Tenderloin
|Pork Tenderloin||1 ½ Pound|
|Italian-Style Dried Bread Crumbs||½ Cup|
|Garlic Salt||1 Pinch|
|Dried Oregano||2 tsp|
|Salt and Pepper||1 tsp each|
|Vegetable Oil||1 tbsp|
You will get ingredients from any supermarket and some of the ingredients must be already present in your home. Now, let’s see how much time it will take to make Breaded Pork Tenderloin Recipe.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|30 Mins||30 Mins|
Now, we are at the final stage where we will learn how to make Breaded Pork Tenderloin at home. So let’s check it out.
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Cut the tenderloin into round slices and wrap them into plastic wraps. Pound them until it will become thin.
- At 325 degrees F preheated oven.
- In a small bowl beat eggs with milk and pour them into a shallow dish, leave it aside.
- In a separate bowl add breadcrumbs with salt, garlic salt, oregano, and pepper. Mix the mixture properly.
- While the skillet is heating, dip tenderloins in the egg mixture, and coat bread crumbs with the mixture.
- In the heating oil add coated tenderloins and fry them until it will turn golden brown.
- With aluminium foil line the browned tenderloin in a baking dish.
- Leftover like eggs and bread crumbs, fry them together for readings for the dish.
- Bake them in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
Finally, Breaded Pork Tenderloin is ready. Make it at your home to have a healthy and delicious dish.
Nutritional Facts Of Breaded Pork Tenderloin
As we all know that that Breaded Pork Tenderloin can be good for health. So for health-conscious people, I have mentioned a nutritional breakdown of Breaded Pork Tenderloin.
How To Make Breaded Pork Tenderloin at Home | Video
I’ve added a video of the recipe of Breaded Pork Tenderloin, so it’ll be easier for you to make it at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. Serve it to your guests and make sure you will share your valuable reviews with us in the comment section. For more recipes like this, stay tuned!