Breaded pork tenderloin is a great and simple recipe. The tenderloins are coated in breadcrumbs and spices. They are then fried and baked to give you a delicious and crispy tenderloin.
The breaded pork tenderloin is a great dish to have for lunch. It goes great when served with buns, fries, and pickles. You can also have it as it is. It is a no-fuss recipe and is really heavy on the gut.
To make breaded pork tenderloin, pound the pork and make it thin. Then beat eggs in a small bowl. In another bowl, mix breadcrumbs and spices. Dip the pork in the eggs and then coat it with the breadcrumb mixture. Then, fry the pork until golden brown. When the pork is fried, place it in a baking dish. Bake it for 45 minutes.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Porterhouse Pork Chops– A porterhouse pork chop is a bone-in pork chop with the pork loin on one side of the T-bone and the pork tenderloin on the other.
2. Beef Salami– This homemade salami is good for party trays. It can be served on a platter with sliced cheese and crackers, or just eaten in a sandwich.
3. Pan-Fried Monchong– Sickle Pomfret is another name of Monchong. Hawaiian Monchong is a great source of healthy, extra lean protein. You can prepare fish in a number of ways.
4. Myron Mixon Brisket– Myron Mixon is one of the most famous bbq pitmasters in the country today. Myron Mixon recipes are very popular among the online community, especially his ‘Power Cooking’ technique or as known for many as the ‘Hot and Fast Cooking’ technique for brisket.
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- Baking Dish
- Aluminum Foil
- 1 ½ pound Pork Tenderloin
- ½ cup Italian-Style Dried Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 pinch Garlic Salt
- 2 teaspoons Dried Oregano
- 1 teaspoon each Salt and Pepper
- Cut the tenderloin into round slices and wrap them into plastic wraps. Pound them until they become thin.
- At 325oF, preheat the oven.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs with milk and pour them into a shallow dish. Leave it aside.
- In a separate bowl, add breadcrumbs with salt, garlic salt, oregano, and pepper. Mix them properly.
- While the skillet is heating, dip tenderloins in the egg mixture. Then, coat them with the breadcrumb mixture.
- In the heating oil, add coated tenderloins and fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Place the browned tenderloin in a baking dish lined with with aluminium foil.
- Then, bake them in preheated oven for 45 minutes.