Bourbon whipped cream is not an average whipped cream. It’s full of flavour and richness. You might know how to make whipped cream but adding a dash of bourbon to it will surely bring out an addictive savour.
From hot beverages to pies, a dollop of bourbon whipped cream makes your holiday desserts and beverages even more festive. This easy vanilla-bourbon homemade whipped cream recipe makes everything inviting and a perfect topping for any pie, french toast, crisp or crumble or dollop in after-dinner coffee for an elegant treat.
So first, Let’s get started by grabbing all the ingredients that you will need for this Bourbon Whipped Cream. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Thickened Cream– Thickened cream is actually whipped cream but thicker. For a perfect dessert or to make an awesome pound cake, this cream would be a perfect idea.
2. Soft Pretzel Bites– Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites-these little pretzel bites are fun to make at home and are great for parties and game day.
3. Simple Syrup– Sugar syrup is a thick and sweet liquid like honey syrup, chocolate syrup, etc. This Simple Syrup Recipe (made at home as well, contains a large amount of sugar dissolved in water.
4. Graham Cracker Crust– Graham Cracker Crust is crunchy, buttery and tasty. It can be put in use to make cream pies, key lime pie, cheesecake or any pie that you wish for. Homemade pies certainly seem precious to me.
Ingredients for Bourbon Whipped Cream
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 cup|
|White Sugar||2 tbsp|
|Premium Bourbon||1 ½ tbsp|
|Cobasan||optional (only if cream is not ultra-pasteurized)|
I’ve told you all the ingredients that you need. Now let’s check out in how much time we will be able to whip it.
How Much Time Will It Take?
|Preparation Time||Total Time||Servings|
|5 mins||5 mins||12|
Without enduring your sweet tooth, let’s chec out the directions you need to follow to make this Bourbon Whipped Cream at home.
Bourbon Whipped Cream Recipe
- Whip cream in a medium bowl until soft mounds form. Gradually add sugar and whip until the cream forms stiff peaks.
- Gently add in bourbon. Chill until its ready to serve.
Note – If you want the cream to hold up for hours, Cobasan will make it possible, with no compromise of flavour or texture. If you prefer an unsweetened counterpoint to a sweeter pastry, leave out the sugar.
Store– Can be refrigerated for 2 to 3 days.
Nutritional Breakdown of Bourbon Whipped Cream
Note– Your daily values may be higher or lower, depending on your calorie needs.
How to Make Bourbon Whipped Cream at Home | Video
This whipped cream is very easy to make at home. But if you still need any kind of help, then you can watch the video I’ve mentioned below.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. I highly recommend all of you to make this whipped cream at your home and try it to elevate the taste of various foods and dishes. Till then stay tuned for more recipes like these.