Do you guys know any recipe invented back in the ancient times and was modified later to give it a different yet great taste? There are many such recipes, but these recipes’ transition was not always known to everyone. Thanks to the internet and social media that we can now know more about such recipes.
Today I am talking about a drink consumed throughout the world for its known health benefits and even today it is consumed in many countries as before. But the modernization of this drink was done by adding some quantity of alcohol in it, which made it taste better. The glass that I am talking about is bourbon and ginger ale.
Yes, as I said, this drink is an alcoholic and you have to be a little careful if you have kids in your house. Rest, everything is fine. Don’t worry; this drink doesn’t contain much alcohol. The ginger and lemon will add to its taste and make it a balanced drink.
But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Root Beer Float– What a summer treat it is! It is an awesome treat with scoops of vanilla ice cream floating in bubbly foamy root beer.
2. Hot Pepper Infused Vodka– Have you ever infused your vodka with hot peppers. If no, then this recipe of homemade hot pepper infused vodka is just for you.
3. Gin and Juice– If you are a cocktail lover, then Gin and Juice would be on top of your list. This cocktail is quite famous as it has a song named after it. A very refreshing and pleasant cocktail, Gin and Juice is an all-occasion cocktail and quite easy to make.
4. Oktoberfest Beer– The first Oktoberfest was held in 1810 to celebrate the marriage of Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese. Since then, the Oktoberfest in Munich has grown, attracting some 6 million visitors every year.
Ingredients for Bourbon and Ginger Ale
|Glasses with ice in||4 pc|
|Ginger ale||1 can|
|Lime wedges||4 pc|
The ingredients are less and you will find them in any nearest supermarket or grocery store.
This drink doesn’t take much of your time. You will only need enough time to mix those ingredients and you are done. The complete time involved is listed below.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||–||5 minutes|
You will need 5 minutes to make this drink at home, isn’t this exciting? What else can you ask for? A drink that will make you feel fresh and relaxed at the same time gets prepared in some minutes. Now to make this drink at home, follow the steps that I think might be the easiest of all.
Bourbon and Ginger Ale Recipe
- Fill glasses with the ice cubes or crushed ice as you like it.
- Add some bourbon to the glass with some ginger ale on its top.
- Stir it a little and add one lime wedge into each glass.
Serve it chilled and enjoy it with your friends. You can make this drink when hosting a party at home as it’s very easy to make.
Nutritional Breakdown of Bourbon and Ginger Ale
This drink has not many nutritional elements present in it other than some calories. Here is the table showing some nutritional value of this drink.
How to Make Bourbon and Ginger Ale at Home | Video
This drink is very simple and easy, but to make it in a more precise way, here is a video that will help you.
I hope you like this recipe and will surely try it someday at your home. Tell us about this recipe and any of your queries in the comments section below. Till then, have a great day and enjoy.