If you’re looking for the Boston sushi roll recipe then, I may be able to help you. Today, I will share the easy and tasty recipe of this sushi that you can make at your home.
The first time I made these sushi rolls, I couldn’t make them properly. But as I made them again, I got perfect in making these rolls. I first ate them in a restaurant in California. Today, I will share with you the recipe to make the perfect sushi.
To make Boston Sushi Rolls, coat each shrimp with corn starch, flour, and eggs. Then, fry the shrimps. Now, take a nori sheet and put rice, masaga, shrimp, cucumber, and avocado on it. At last, roll them in a plastic sheet and cut them with a knife. Your Boston sushi rolls are ready!
This is just a summary of the recipe. Follow the detailed recipe below, you will get a very better idea of the recipe and you will be able to make them easily. There are other main course recipes on our blog as well that you should also check.
1. Crunchy Sushi Rolls– Making Crunchy Sushi Rolls has never been easy but, now it is with this recipe. Crunchy Roll Sushi is a delicious variation of the popular California Roll. This crunchy roll features shrimp tempura filling and a crispy topping of toasted panko breadcrumbs.
2. Baby Shrimp Scampi– This recipe is a combination of butter and white wine incorporated with the shrimp. The sweet and sour taste of butter and lemon juice makes this recipe an exceptional one.
3. Mexican Sushi– Making Mexican Sushi has never been easy until now but I found the simplest and easiest way to make this recipe.
4. Avocado Sushi– My Japanese friend introduced sushi to me and subsequently, Avocado Sushi. She cooks deliciously and often invites me to her home for dinner. She does wonders with it by adding cucumber and avocado, making the dish even yummier and mouth-watering.
Boston Sushi Rolls Recipe
- 2 cups Sushi Rice (cooked)
- 6 oz. Shrimp
- ¼ Avocado (sliced)
- 1 Nori Sheet
- ½ Cucumber (sliced)
- 1 Egg (sliced)
- 4 teaspoons Masago
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 100 ml Cold Water
- 1 quart Oil (for frying)
- ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
- Clean and peel off the shrimps with their tail still on them.
- Devein the shrimps with your hands.
- Make the shrimps straight possibly by bending it lightly towards outward with both your hands.
- Coat each shrimp properly with corn starch.
- Heat some oil in the pan and gather all tempura ingredients.
- Take a bowl and put all-purpose flour, eggs and icy cold water and mix them together.
- After the oil is hot enough, dip your shrimps into the egg batter and fry them until golden brown.
Rolling The Sushi
- Take a Nori sheet and fold it into half and tear it.
- Now, take that Nori sheet and place it on the plastic-wrapped bamboo mat with keeping its textured side up.
- Put 1 cup of seasoned sushi rice onto nori sheet and spread 2 teaspoon of masaga on its top. Gently spread to make a thin layer.
- Flip the Nori sheet upside down.
- Put tempura shrimp, cucumber and avocado on the top of the Nori sheet.
- Roll this in a plastic wrap and hold for a few seconds to let them retain their shape.
- Cut this roll with a knife keeping the plastic wrap on and once started to serve, unwrap it carefully on the plates.