When I went to Nicobar island for my vacation. I saw many fishermen were fishing there at the seashore. They were collecting fishes, prawns, lobsters, crabs, etc. I asked one uncle there, why are you collecting crabs? he said because people love crab. At that moment I was at the dilemma people ate crab are you serious.
He said yes, most people love crab. I asked him about the dishes of crab. He said there are many dishes that are made up of crabs but everyone’s favorite is Boiling Crab. After I came back from the seashore in the hotel room.
So I researched the internet to find out the Boiling Crab Recipe and luckily I found it. When I came back home I made it and I found it very interesting and tasty and Guess, What?
Today, I am going to share that recipe with my lovely crab lovers and I am sure will love this dish. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Seafood Stew– Seafood is a high-protein food and has numerous health benefits. A Scientific study suggests that eating seafood can decrease the risk of heart issues. And the healthy seafood recipe that I am about to tell you is Seafood Stew.
2. Broiled Haddock– It is a popular food dish. It is sold fresh, preserved by smoking, freezing, drying or sometimes canning. Haddock along with Atlantic cod and plaice is one of the most popular fish used in British fish and chips.
3. Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi– The food chain- Red Lobster is famously known for its cheddar biscuits, shrimp scampi and bringing seafood to the Midwest. And if you are a shrimp lover, then you can’t ignore its shrimp scampi.
4. Salmon Salad– It’s the perfect recipe when you’re in need of a quick lunch and even makes for a tasty afternoon snack. It can be served in a variety of different ways – as a sandwich, a lettuce wrap, on top of cucumber slices, or on a bed of greens.
Ingredients Required To Make Boiling Crab
|Black Pepper||1 tbsp|
How To Make Boiling Crab Recipe
- Cook crab by boiling in hot water with the salmon fish.
- Add potatoes, corn, and sausage 15 minutes prior to salmon fish.
- Melt the margarine over low heat in a large saucepan.
- Add garlic and saute until translucent.
- Serve the Boiling Crab with sauce.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||25 MINS||35 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Boiling Crab Recipe