Sangria is a kind of punch that combines wine, brandy, fruit juices and slices, seeds, and some liquor. This Bobby Flay sangria recipe will blow your senses away. So grab a pitcher and get ready to relax with a cold drink.
Combine red wine, fruit juices, slices, seeds, brandy, triple sec, syrup and mix well. Store in the refrigerator for one day and enjoy the cold breeze in the summer with sangria.
Some pro tips for you: refrigerating for a day will make sangria blend into nice flavors. Plus, make sangria with seasonal fruits for a unique taste every time. If using watery fruits, add them to the drink close to serving time.
Bobby Flay sangria is perfect to host your summer parties. Follow this classic recipe to make your first sangria at home. Note down ingredients, steps and get details about nutritional information below. Follow the link to know Bobby Flay recipes.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Mac And Cheese Carbonara
- Bobby Flay Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Bobby Flay Fish Tacos Recipe
- Bobby Flay Sweet Potato Hash
- Bobby Flay Buttermilk Biscuits
- Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce
- Bobby Flay Spicy BBQ Ribs
- Bobby Flay Coconut Cake
- Bobby Flay Pickled Onions
- Bobby Flay Pasta Salad
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Sangria?
- Pitcher – Combine sangria ingredients into the pitcher.
- Glasses – Serve sangria in large wine glasses.
- Ladle – Stir everything using a ladle for making sangria.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Sangria?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||24 Hours||–||1 Day 15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Sangria?
- Red Wine – Red wine is used to make the base of sangria.
- Brandy – Brandy adds a citrusy and strong note.
- Triple Sec – Triple sec adds a nice orange flavor in the drink.
- Orange Juice – For fresh sweet and tangy flavors, add orange juice.
- Pomegranate Juice – Makes your drink sweet and adds a deep red color.
- Sugar Syrup – To balance the tanginess and sweetness, use sugar syrup.
- Orange Slices – Orange slices give a nice texture and flavor to the sangria.
- Apple Slices – Some more fruit slices like apples to get a perfect rich punch.
- Blackberries – Take some blackberries to get tart flavors in sangria.
- Pomegranate Seeds – Pomegranate seeds for some crunch and nutrition.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Sangria
1. Blend The Elements
Combine red wine, brandy, triple sec, orange juice, pomegranate juice, sugar syrup, orange slices, apple slices, blackberries, and pomegranate seeds into the pitcher.
2. Refrigerate And Serve
Refrigerate the sangria for at least a day. Serve in glasses and enjoy!
|Total Carbohydrates||15 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Sangria Look And Taste Like?
Sangria is the most exciting drink with an explosion of flavors. It’s a tangy, vibrant, refreshing, sweet, and boozy drink recipe. This beautiful dark orange color drink is infused with a lot of fruit slices that add some crunch to it.
Bobby Flay Sangria Recipe
- 2 bottles Red Wine
- 1 cup Brandy
- ½ cup Triple Sec
- 1 cup Orange Juice
- 1 cup Pomegranate Juice
- ½ cup Sugar Syrup
- 4 Orange Slices
- 4 Apple Slices
- 4 Blackberries
- ½ cup Pomegranate Seeds
- Combine all the sangria ingredients into the pitcher.
- Refrigerate for twenty-four hours.
- Serve and enjoy Bobby Flay sangria.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is sangria usually made of?
Sangria is made of red wine, orange juice, pomegranate juice, sugar syrup, triple sec, orange slices, apple slices, brandy, pomegranate, and blackberries.
Is sangria high in alcohol?
Sangria is made of triple sec, red wine, and brandy. It has an ABV of 12% approx. it has a little bit more alcohol than other drinks.
Is sangria a wine or liquor?
Sangria is a kind of punch that combines fresh fruit juices, red wine, and liquor too. Although, everyone has their own version of creating sangria. Many people prepare sangria with seasonal fruits.
Do you eat the fruit in sangria?
Yes! Eating fruit slices in sangria will give you more flavor kick. You can add apple slices, orange slices, and even blueberries.
What does sangria taste like?
Sangria tastes sweet, fruity, boozy, smooth, citrusy, refreshing, and vibrant. It is a drink made for the crowd. It’s super easy to make. Get fresh flavors of seasonal fruits in the sangria and make it more refreshing.
Sangria will continue to be popular in the future, and will likely evolve to include new flavors and ingredients. We have shared this amazing fun recipe for your cocktail parties. This sangria will definitely fetch you a lot of praise and drool over experience.