Looking for a delicious grilled sandwich that you will just fall in love with? This Bobby Flay Sandwich recipe is everything you could ask for. Layered with ham, pork, swiss cheese, pickles, and garlic mayonnaise the sandwich is an addictive combo. Let’s discover this recipe.
To make this yummiest sandwich, we first prepare pickles, orange glaze, and garlic mayonnaise. Then we cook ham and pork until crispy and chewy. At last, we assemble the sandwich and cook it in oil for crispy bread. It’s time to eat that wonderful sandwich!
Making a flavorsome sandwich combines glazed meat and cheese. It creates a delicate and bursting flavor. It also includes a variety of layers, ranging from mayonnaise to orange glaze and pickles to ham. This combination of layers gives your sandwich the right taste spots. Be sure not to skip any of these layers.
Start your next indulgence with appetizing Cuban sandwiches. This Bobby Flay sandwich will bring you a tangy, salty, creamy, and decadent sandwich that’s a whole meal itself. Find recipe instructions below and also get details about equipment to use, and nutritional information.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Guacamole
- Bobby Flay Flank Steak
- Bobby Flay French Toast
- Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread
- Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread
- Bobby Flay Eggplant Bolognese
- Bobby Flay Dill Pickle
- Bobby Flay Caramelized Onion Dip
- Bobby Flay Dry Rub
- Bobby Flay Pasta Bolognese
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Sandwich?
- Bowl – Make marinades and glaze in a small bowl.
- Saucepan – Heat orange and lime juice in a saucepan to make the perfect marinade.
- Cooking Pan – Cook ham and pork slices on the cooking pan in oil.
- Wooden Spoon – Whisk everything together with a wooden spoon.
- Cutting Board – Place meat on the cutting board to cut them into slices.
- Knife – Chop veggies, fruits, and meat with a sharp knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Sandwich?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||–||1 Hour 15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Sandwich?
- Pork – Cook pork slices on the pan to make a sandwich.
- Ham Slice – Ham slices taste rich and savory in a sandwich.
- Cuban Buns – Make this sandwich with Cuban buns with crispy on the outside and soft inside.
- Orange Juice – Add orange juice to make a citrusy glaze.
- Lime Juice – Lime juice gives a tangy kick to the glaze.
- Honey – Honey adds sweetness to the orange glaze.
- White Wine Vinegar – White wine vinegar gets a nice fruity flavor to glaze.
- Canola Oil – Heat canola oil in the pan to cook ham and pork slices.
- Mayonnaise – Add mayonnaise to a bowl for preparing a sandwich bowl.
- Swiss Cheese – Swiss cheese added to the sandwich gives a mild nutty flavor to the sandwich.
- Unsalted Butter – Brush Cuban buns with unsalted butter to cook on the pan.
- Cucumbers – Cucumbers are used to prepare pickles for the sandwich.
- Dill Pickles – Pack a sandwich with dill pickles to get a tangy taste.
- Garlic – Chopped garlic is mixed with the mayonnaise to get herby spread.
- Mustard Seeds – While preparing pickles, use mustard seeds for a pungent taste.
- Coriander Seeds – Coriander seeds give an earthy taste to the pickles.
- Salt – Season pickles, orange glaze, pork, and ham with a pinch of salt to balance the taste of the sandwich.
- Black Pepper – A dash of black pepper to give a flavorful finish to the assembly of the sandwich.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Sandwich
1. Prepare Pickles
Combine vinegar, dill, sugar, salt, coriander, and mustard seeds in the saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil. Remove from heat and let it cool for fifteen minutes.
Put cucumbers in the bowl and pour the liquid mixture we just prepared. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Prepare Orange Glaze
In a saucepan, combine orange juice and lime juice. Cook until reduced in half for about twenty minutes on high heat. Stir in honey and vinegar and season with salt and black pepper. Let it cool.
3. Prepare Pork
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Season pork slices with salt and black pepper. Let it sit for fifteen minutes. Now heat the oil in the pan. Add pork and cook for two minutes per side.
Brush pork slices with orange glaze every few minutes while cooking. It will take ten minutes to cook pork perfectly. Remove pork from the pan and place it on the cutting board. Rest for ten minutes and slice.
4. Prepare Garlic Mayonnaise
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard sauce, oregano, garlic, salt, and black pepper. Whisk together and garlic mayonnaise is ready.
5. Prepare Serrano Ham
Heat oil in the saucepan. Add ham slices and cook until crisp for thirty seconds. Drain and remove on a plate.
6. Assemble Sandwich
Place buns on a flat surface. Spread the top and bottom of each bun with garlic mayonnaise. Top each piece with cheese slices. Put some pickles on the bottom pieces of the bun. Top with pork and ham slices. Combine the top and bottom of the bun. The sandwich is ready.
7. Cook Sandwich
Brush the outside of the bun with butter. Heat oil in the pan. Put sandwiches on the pan and cook for six to eight minutes on each side.
|Total Fat||45 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||37 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Sandwich Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay sandwich recipe is perfectly made to perfection. The meat, sauces, and cheese are packed in crispy and spongy Cuban bread. This sandwich has creamy, salty, spicy, tangy, and rich flavors. Try to incorporate the Cuban flavors right into your kitchen.
Bobby Flay Sandwich Recipe
- Cooking Pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Cutting Board
- 1.5 pounds Pork
- 8 Ham Slice
- 4 Cuban Buns
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 3 cups White Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 16 Swiss Cheese
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cucumbers
- 1/4 cup Dill Pickles
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Seeds
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper ( a pinch)
- In a saucepan, combine vinegar, dill, sugar, salt, coriander, and mustard seeds. Bring the mixture to a boil. Remove from heat and let it cool for fifteen minutes.
- Put cucumbers in the bowl and pour the liquid mixture we just prepared. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Season pork slices with salt and black pepper. Let it sit for fifteen minutes.
- Heat oil in the pan. Add pork slices and cook for two minutes per side. Brush pork chops with orange glaze.
- In the oven, cook pork for ten minutes. Remove pork from the oven and place it on the cutting board. Rest for ten minutes and slice them.
- Remove pork from the pan and place it on the cutting board. Rest for ten minutes and slice.
- To make garlic mayonnaise spread for buns, combine mayonnaise, mustard sauce, oregano, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Heat oil in the saucepan. Add ham slices and cook until crisp for thirty seconds. Drain and remove on a plate.
- Place buns on a flat surface. Spread the top and bottom of each bun with garlic mayonnaise.
- Top each piece with cheese slices. Put some pickles on the bottom pieces of the bun. Top with pork and ham slices.
- Combine the top and bottom of the bun. The sandwich is ready.
- Brush the outside of the bun with butter. Heat oil in the pan. Put sandwiches on the pan and cook until bread is crispy for six to eight minutes on each side.
- Bobby Flay Sandwich is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a Bobby Flay sandwich made of?
The Bobby Flay sandwich is made of ham, pork, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard sauce, and Cuban bread.
What goes with a sandwich?
French fries, tomato soup, sauted veggies, and cold drinks goes well with a sandwich.
Does Bobby Flay Sandwich have mayonnaise?
Yes! Bobby Flay sandwich has garlic mayonnaise.
Why are Bobby Flay sandwiches so good?
Bobby Flay prepares his sandwich with cheese, mayonnaise, and meat and is served on crust bread. Therefore, it tastes amazing.
What makes the perfect sandwich?
A good sandwich is a combination of sauces, spreads, meat, and cheese.
Are you a sandwich lover? Try this luscious Bobby Flay sandwich recipe today.