Bobby Flay salsa recipe is the easiest and quickest, with a lovely amalgamation of flavors. It’s spicy, tangy, and has sharp notes of herbs. Enjoy salsa with tacos, burritos, garlic bread, etc. We have shared the complete recipe in the article below. Read to know more!
This is a hands-down salsa recipe. Just combine ingredients in a bowl like onions, tomatoes, cilantro, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, parsley, habanero pepper, cumin, and salt. And that’s it! Your first ever salsa is ready. Enjoy the freshness of salsa with your recipes.
Add all the fresh ingredients to your salsa to make it super awesome. Your salsa will taste more exotic after adding them. Moreover, you can also add peanut butter to your salsa for nutty flavors. Your salsa will be savory and rich.
Here’s a super easy, super fresh, super delicious salsa. It’s the only salsa recipe you’ll ever need! Get clear instructions on making your salsa, equipment details, and nutritional information. Be sure to try this amazing topping over your favorite tortillas.
Here’s a super easy, super fresh, super delicious salsa. It’s the only salsa recipe you’ll ever need! Get clear instructions on making your salsa, equipment details, and nutritional information. Be sure to try this amazing topping over your favorite tortillas. Check other Bobby Flay Recipes here.
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Sausage Gravy
- Bobby Flay Hanger Steaks
- Bobby Flay Pizza Dough
- Bobby Flay Beef Chili
- Bobby Flay Shrimp And Grits
- Bobby Flay Meatloaf
- Bobby Flay Grilled Steak
- Bobby Flay Crispy Rice
- Bobby Flay Meatballs
- Bobby Flay Salisbury Steak
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Salsa?
- Bowl – Combine all the salsa ingredients in a bowl.
- Mixing Spoon – Mix all the ingredients with a spoon.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Salsa?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||–||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Salsa?
- Tomatoes – Add tomatoes to salsa for a tangy base.
- Red Onion – Red onion brings a savory taste to the salsa.
- Garlic – Add garlic to create a spicy taste in the salsa.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil adds nutrition to the salsa.
- Lime Juice – For some refreshing and zesty flavors, add lime juice.
- Cilantro – Cilantro brings a refreshing aroma to your salsa.
- Parsley – Sprinkle salsa with parsley to bring minty aromatic flavors.
- Habanero Pepper – Add spice to your salsa with habanero pepper.
- Cumin – Cumin is added to salsa for warm and earthy flavors.
- Salt – Balances out the tomato and lime tanginess in salsa with salt.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Salsa
1. Mix All Ingredients
Combine tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, parsley, habanero pepper, cumin, and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Serve Salsa
Salsa is ready. Serve over toasted bread for bruschetta.
|Total Fat||0.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||2.4 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Salsa Look And Taste Like?
This Bobby Flay salsa combines chopped vegetables to bring out various flavors. Tomatoes and lime juices add a freshness to the salsa. A hint of habanero pepper spices up the recipe. It’s a perfectly juicy, tangy, and spicy salsa recipe you must try!
Bobby Flay Salsa Recipe
- Mixing Spoon
- 4 Tomatoes
- 0.25 Cups Red Onion
- 2 Garlic
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Cilantro
- 2 Tablespoon Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Habanero Pepper
- 0.25 Teaspoon Cumin
- Salt (to taste)
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, parsley, habanero pepper, cumin, and salt. Mix well.
- Salsa is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s salsa made of?
Salsa is made of fresh vegetables like onion, tomatoes, cilantro, pepper, salt, lime juice, and seasonings.
Is salsa Spanish or Mexican?
Salsa is a Mexican dish.
Is salsa served hot or cold?
Mostly salsa is always served cold.
What do you eat salsa with?
You can enjoy salsa with pizza, hummus, fish, meatloaf, potatoes, and hot dogs.
Is salsa spicy?
Salsa is spicy and tangy.
Need a homemade salsa recipe? You’ve come to the right place. Find an easy salsa recipe here!