If you are a pork meat lover, you will enjoy this tantalizing Bobby Flay pork chop recipe. Pork chop is a delicious appetizer with mouth-watering flavors. Thanks to its stuffing with ham and cheese slices, make it a 5-star recipe. So, let’s check out how to prepare pork chop from start to finish.
In this recipe, first, we prepare the marinade with orange juice, lime juice, oil, and some spices. Then, coat pork chops with the marinade and let them sit in the refrigerator for some time. Now, prepare pork chops with a stuffing of ham, cheese, and dill pickle slices. Grill them on high heat. Delicious pork chops are ready.
When picking pork chops, get pounded and thin slices. Thick pork chops usually take longer to cook. Whereas, thinner pork chops are easy to grill with stuffing.
Make this pork chop recipe for your friends and family. Give them the best meat bites they will remember for life. You can pair these pork chops with a dip of your choice and enjoy.
So, without waiting anymore, get started to prepare Bobby Flay pork chop recipe to get mouthful bites. Find this recipe below. Follow simple steps to get the yummiest pork chops. Refer to check out other Bobby Flay recipes.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Grilled Corn On The Cob
- Bobby Flay German Potato Salad
- Bobby Flay Grilled Potato Salad
- Bobby Flay Sweet Potato Recipe
- Bobby Flay Fajitas
- Bobby Flay Red Velvet Cake
- Bobby Flay Sauteed Kale
- Bobby Flay Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Bobby Flay Parker House Roll Recipe
- Bobby Flay Sangria Recipe
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pork Chop?
- Charcoal Grill – Grill pork chops on a charcoal grill on high heat.
- Bowl – Prepare the marinade for pork chops in a bowl.
- Knife – Cut veggies and pork chops sides with a knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pork Chop?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|30 Minutes||15 Minutes||7 Minutes||52 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Pork Chop?
- Pork Chops – Get butterflied and thinly pounded pork chops for this recipe.
- Canola Oil – Drizzle canola oil on the surface of pork chops during grilling.
- Orange Juice – Make a citrusy marinade with orange juice.
- Lime Juice – Add lime juice to the marinade to get a refreshing tangy flavor.
- Ham Slice – Put ham slices on the pounded pork chops for satisfying bites.
- Cheese Slice – Add cheese slices to pork chops and get a melting taste.
- Dill Pickle Slice – Dill pickle slices give a salty and briny flavor to the pork chops.
- Garlic – Chopped garlic in the marinade gives a nice fragrance.
- Cumin – Cumin gives a rich and hearty flavor to the marinade.
- Cilantro Leaves – Sprinkle cilantro leaves on the top of the pork chop to give an earthy flavor.
- Salt – A pinch of salt is fine to sprinkle on pork chops to balance out the flavor.
- Black Pepper – Dash of black pepper to pork chops marinade for a slight spiciness.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Pork Chop
1. Marinate Pork
Whisk together orange juice, lime juice, oregano, garlic, cumin, and oil in the bowl. Add the pork and coat them. Cover and let them marinate for fifteen minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Arrange The Pork
Remove pork chunks from the marinade. Place them on a flat surface. Cut the side up and season it with salt and black pepper. Place one cheese slice, 2 ham slices, few pickle slices, and another side with cheese. Brush the top with oil and season it with salt and Black Pepper.
3. Grill Pork Chops
Heat the grill to high. Place the chops on the grill oil side down. Cook until the pork chops are tender and golden brown. Flip the chops and continue grilling.
Whisk the remaining orange juice, lime juice, oregano, cilantro, and olive oil in the bowl. Pour over grilled pork chops and enjoy.
How Will Bobby Flay Pork Chop Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay pork chops are tender, juicy, and grilled to perfection. They have aromatic flavors of herbs, spices, and moisture retained from drizzled oil. Stuffing them with ham, cheese, and dill pickle slices gives you tangy, savory, melting flavors in your mouth.
Bobby Flay Pork Chop Recipe
- Charcoal Grill
- 8 oz Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup Canola Oil
- 3/4 cup Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 8 Ham Slice
- 8 Cheese Slice
- 2 Dill Pickle Slice
- 6 Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Cumin (ground)
- 2 tablespoon Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (a pinch)
- To marinate pork, whisk together orange juice, lime juice, oregano, garlic, cumin, and oil in the bowl. Add the pork and coat them. Cover and let them marinate for fifteen minutes in the refrigerator.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade. Place them on the flat surface and cut sides.
- Place ham slices, pickle slices, and cheese slices on one side. Put the remaining cheese slice on the other side.
- Fold and drizzle olive oil, and season with salt and black pepper.
- Heat the grill on high heat. Place pork chops and cook them for four minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Once cooked, place them on the serving plate. Whisk the remaining orange juice, lime juice, olive oil cilantro in a bowl. Pour over pork chops and enjoy.
- Bobby Flay pork chops recipe is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the secret to tender pork chops?
Let the pork chops rest in the marinade for at least fifteen to twenty minutes for tender texture.
How long do you cook pork chops?
If you are grilling pork chops, five to six minutes of grilling is fine.
Is it better to fry or bake pork chops?
Baking pork chops will have nutrition preserved.
How long should you cook a pork chop in the oven?
You can cook pork chops in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for twenty to thirty minutes.
When should you Season pork chops?
Season pork chops before half an hour of cooking.
So, meat lovers! Wanna try this overwhelming pork chop recipe? Get your pork chops in the kitchen and happy grilling.