Do you have a get-together at home and don’t know what to serve with chips? Here is a Bobby Flay guacamole recipe that will entice your guests. It’s loaded with fresh flavors. Let’s know how to make this exciting dip.
This guacamole is prepared with avocado, cilantro, onions, jalapeno, oil, juice, salt, and black pepper. Mash everything together in a bowl, and it’s ready! You will enjoy such an exciting dip along with pita bread, nachos, or toasted bread.
Now let me give you the secret to making the best guacamole. Lime juice is vital to balancing the richness of the avocado and preventing it from turning brown. Also, you can add some chopped vegetables like onion and garlic for better crunch and savory flavors.
Try this Bobby Flay guacamole recipe if you like a dip to enjoy with chips. This lip-smacking dip is a must-try. So, grab a bowl and prepare your guacamole. Follow this simple and short recipe and also find nutritional value below. Follow the link to know Bobby Flay recipes.
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana
- Bobby Flay Cornell Chicken
- Bobby Flay Sandwich
- Bobby Flay Pork Chop Recipe
- Bobby Flay Pulled Pork Recipe
- Bobby Flay German Potato Salad
- Bobby Flay Apple Salad
- Bobby Flay Corn Salad
- Bobby Flay Chicken Salad
- Bobby Flay Brussel Sprouts Salad
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Guacamole?
- Bowl – Combine all the guacamole ingredients in the bowl.
- Fork – Mash everything together with the fork.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Guacamole?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||–||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Guacamole?
- Avocado – Mash avocados in the bowl to prepare guacamole.
- Lime Juice – Squeeze in lime juice for a tangy kick to guacamole.
- Canola Oil – Canola oil enhances the flavor of avocados.
- Jalapeno – Add jalapeno to get mild spicy flavors in the guacamole.
- Onion – Onions bring savory flavors to the guacamole.
- Cilantro – The powerful aromatic herb cilantro makes guacamole taste delicious.
- Salt – Add a pinch of salt to bring all the flavors together.
- Black Pepper – Dash of black pepper to enjoy the strong spicy flavors.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Guacamole
1. Combine Ingredients
In a bowl, combine onions, cilantro, avocados, lime juice, canola oil, and jalapeno, together in the bowl. Mash everything together with a fork.
2. Season And Serve
Season with salt and black pepper. Bobby Flay guacamole is ready.
|Total Fat||4.1 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||2.6 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Guacamole Look And Taste Like?
Wonderful Bobby Flay guacamole looks refreshing and perfectly thick textured dip. It has all the savory, spicy, and tangy flavors packed with crunchy veggies. Perfect green guacamole is a wish come true for an American kind of brunch.
Bobby Flay Guacamole Recipe
- 3 Avocado (ripe)
- 2 Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Canola Oil
- 2 Jalapeno
- 3 tablespoon Onion
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper ( a pinch)
- In a bowl, combine onions, cilantro, avocados, lime juice, canola oil, and jalapeno, together in the bowl. Mash everything together with a fork.
- Season with salt and black pepper. Bobby Flay guacamole is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is guacamole just avocado?
Guacamole is a creamy mixture of avocado, jalapeno, onions, cilantro, and other ingredients.
What is real guacamole made of?
Real guacamole is made of avocados, onion, garlic, lime juice, and salt.
Is guacamole healthy or fattening?
Guacamole is a healthy and satisfying creamed mixture to enjoy with other dishes.
What do you eat guacamole with?
You can enjoy guacamole with toast, french fries, pita bread, and a pizza topping.
What is the benefit of eating guacamole?
Guacamole is loaded with potassium and is a good source of vitamins C and E.
Try this guacamole dip, and let us know how it turned out!