A secret ingredient to make your non-vegetarian dishes flavor is revealed today! Bobby Flay dry rub recipe is suitable for instantly elevating the flavors of dishes. It’s a versatile, quick, and easy-to-make seasoning that you can store forever!
When making dry rub at home, simply gather all the spices and herbs like cumin, coriander, paprika, ancho chili powder, mustard powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl. That’s it! A perfect seasoning that makes recipes taste great.
When possible, use fresh spice ingredients to make the dry rub. Spices tend to lose their aroma after nine months. So, try some grind fresh herbs and spices for flavorful dishes.
Keep your dry rub fresh by storing it in the freezer. Bobby Flay dry rub seasoning amplifies the flavors and taste of the meat dishes. Get recipe instructions below and nutritional information. Refer to check out other Bobby Flay recipes.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Salmon Recipe
- Bobby Flay Grilled Shrimp
- Bobby Flay Flat Iron Steak
- Bobby Flay Sangrita
- Bobby Flay Standing Ribs Roast
- Bobby Flay Roast Turkey
- Bobby Flay Pumpkin Pie
- Bobby Flay Coleslaw
- Bobby Flay Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Bobby Flay Salsa
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Dry Rub?
- Bowl – Combine all the seasoning ingredients in the bowl.
- Container – Refrigerate and store dry rub seasoning in the container.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Dry Rub?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Dry Rub?
- Paprika – Make dry rub spicy and hot with paprika.
- Ancho Chili Powder – Ancho chili powder is dark in color and tastes sweet with a mild smoky flavor.
- Ground Cumin – Cumin has a slightly sweet and bitter flavor with a warm, earthy aroma.
- Ground Coriander – Ground coriander has a bright, warm, and lemony flavor.
- Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne pepper has a moderately hot flavor, so it can be used in a variety of dishes.
- Mustard Powder – Get a strong and pungent flavor with mustard powder.
- Dried Oregano – Dried oregano brings sweet, herbaceous flavors in seasoning.
- Salt – Salt balances the spicy and strong flavors of seasonings.
- Black Pepper – A dash of black pepper adds depth to spices.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Dry Rub
1. Combine Spices
Combine paprika, ancho chile powder, ground cumin, ground coriander, cayenne pepper, mustard powder, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
2. Store In Container
Transfer the dry rub to the container and store it for up to four months in the refrigerator.
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Dry Rub Recipe Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay dry rub recipe is a fine powder of grounded spices and herbs. The texture of this dry rub is coarse, making it easier to marinate the meat dishes. A combination of dry and spice ingredients are used to coat and flavor meat. This homemade dry rub incorporates all taste elements like sweet, savory, and spicy.
Bobby Flay Dry Rub Recipe
- 1/4 cup Paprika
- 1 cup Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Combine all the dry herbs and spices in a bowl.
- Transfer to the container and refrigerate for longer use.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is dry rub used for?
A dry rub is a kind of seasoning of spices that are rubbed into meat before cooking.
What is dry rub made of?
A dry rub is made of spices and herbs like paprika, cumin, mustard powder, coriander powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper.
Is dry rub the same as seasoning?
Yes! A dry rub is seasoning or spice that is specially used for non-vegetarian dishes.
What does dry rub mean?
As its name suggests, dry rub is a combination of dried spices and herbs.
Should you use oil with a dry rub?
No! A dry rub doesn’t use any oil.
Need a perfect seasoning for your daily dose of protein? Try this Bobby Flay dry rub recipe for all your spice concerns.