Dill pickles are a staple of summer barbecues and backyard parties, but what do you know about the preparation? Bobby Flay dill pickle recipe is made by salting and coddling cucumbers. It’s good for a quick snack to help you through your busy day, and it makes an excellent garnish for your meals. So, let’s dive into the recipe.
To prepare this dill pickle recipe, first start boiling vinegar, honey, chili pepper flakes, peppercorns, coriander, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, and salt. When the mixture is cooled down, stir in cucumbers and let them stay there. It’s time to enjoy this delicious pickle!
If you want a crunchy pickle, use fresh cucumbers. Use them once soaked, and cleaned in cold water the same day making pickles. Also, if you wish to use other vegetables, make sure they are firm and fresh. Remove any blemishes by washing and cutting them.
Now let’s move on to making dill pickles that are a delicious addition to any party. They’re easy to make, and can be served on the side or mixed into your burger. Before you start drooling, jot down all the required essentials. Also, find equipment details, ingredients, and nutritional information below.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana
- Bobby Flay Cornell Chicken
- Bobby Flay Sandwich
- Bobby Flay Pork Chop Recipe
- Bobby Flay Pulled Pork Recipe
- Bobby Flay German Potato Salad
- Bobby Flay Apple Salad
- Bobby Flay Corn Salad
- Bobby Flay Chicken Salad
- Bobby Flay Brussel Sprouts Salad
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Dill Pickle?
- Bowl – Combine all the spices and seasonings in a bowl.
- Spatula – Mix everything together with a spatula.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Dill Pickle?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 Minutes||5 Minutes||25 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Dill Pickle?
- Dill- Get a bright and sweet flavor with a dill pickle.
- Red Wine Vinegar – Red wine vinegar gives a sharp and tangy flavor to the pickle.
- Honey – A dash of honey to enhance the sweet notes of a pickle.
- Cilantro – Cilantro gives a refreshing and herbal aroma to the pickle.
- Cucumbers – Adding cucumber brings crunch to the pickle.
- Red Pepper Flakes – Give a spicy hint to a dill pickle with red pepper flakes.
- Coriander Seeds – Coriander seeds give a light and sweet taste to the pickle.
- Fennel Seeds – Add half a teaspoon of fennel seeds for the warm flavor.
- Cumin Seeds – Add hearty and earthy flavors with cumin seeds.
- White Peppercorns – White peppercorns are rare spices that come with musty and grassy flavors.
- Salt – Salt balances the overall taste of dill pickle.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Dill Pickle
1. Prepare Dill Pickle
In a saucepan, combine vinegar, honey, chili pepper flakes, peppercorns, coriander, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, and salt. Mix well and bring everything to a boil.
Remove from heat. Then, add cilantro and dill.
2. Store Dill Pickle
Take a medium bowl and add cucumbers. Add cooked vinegar mixture. Combine well. Refrigerate for one day. Bobby Flay dill pickle is ready.
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Dill Pickle Look And Taste Like?
Bobby flay dill pickle is crunchy in texture with more water content. It has a vibrant yellow color and clearly, it’s a taste bomb. It tastes salty, briny, spicy, tangy, and sour. Everything that you need from a pickle is here!
Bobby Flay Dill Pickle Recipe
- 4 cups Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoon Cilantro (chopped)
- 2 Cucumbers (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin Seeds
- 1 teaspoon White Peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- Add vinegar, honey, chili pepper flakes, peppercorns, coriander, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, and salt to a saucepan. Bring everything to a boil after mixing well.
- Remove from heat. Then add cilantro and dill.
- Add cucumbers to a medium bowl. Add cooked vinegar mixture. Combine well. Refrigerate for one day. Bobby Flay dill pickle is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is dill pickle?
Dill pickle is a cucumber pickled recipe with seasonings.
What is dill pickle made of?
Dill pickle is made of vinegar, paprika, peppercorns, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, and salt.
What do dill pickles taste like?
Dill pickles taste salty, briny, and dilly and have balanced flavors.
What do you eat dill pickles with?
You can enjoy dill pickles with sandwiches, meat, and salads.
Can you eat pickles every day?
No! Because pickles are high in sodium which may not be good for your health.
Looking for a delicious pickle recipe to enjoy with your burger and pizza? Try this dill pickle recipe!