For all the chocoholics! Here is a creamy, airy, and smooth chocolate mousse for you all. It’s a foolproof Bobby Flay chocolate mousse recipe that gets ready in twenty minutes. This recipe will win your heart if you are a die-hard fan of chocolate!
To prepare your first cup of mousse, melt the chocolate along with butter on a double boiler. Then, combine butter, sugar, egg whites, and whip cream until smooth. Mix melted chocolate with egg whites. Let it chill for a few hours and enjoy.
A good chocolate mousse is its airy, smooth, and soft taste. To achieve the desired consistency, whisk egg whites evenly. Moreover, use whip cream to add more volume to your chocolate mousse. It will get ready in no time.
So, create this dessert right in your kitchen and enjoy the richness of the chocolate. Follow the recipe steps and find the equipment and nutritional information.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Mac And Cheese Carbonara
- Bobby Flay Baby Back Ribs Recipe
- Bobby Flay Fish Tacos Recipe
- Bobby Flay Sweet Potato Hash
- Bobby Flay Buttermilk Biscuits
- Bobby Flay BBQ Sauce
- Bobby Flay Spicy BBQ Ribs
- Bobby Flay Coconut Cake
- Bobby Flay Pickled Onions
- Bobby Flay Pasta Salad
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Chocolate Mousse?
- Bowl – Combine egg whites and other mousse ingredients in the bowl.
- Electric Mixer – Beat egg whites and whipped cream using an electric mixer.
- Saucepan – Place a bowl on the saucepan for the double boiler to melt chocolate.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Chocolate Mousse?
|1 Hour 20 Minutes
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Chocolate Mousse?
- Chocolate – Take semisweet chocolate to make delicious chocolate mousse.
- Heavy Cream – Add heavy cream to the egg whites to form whipped cream.
- Butter – Add melted butter to the bowl of chocolate to melt.
- Egg – Add egg whites to create a fluffy whipped cream texture.
- Whipped Cream – Garnish your chocolate mousse with whipped cream.
- Sugar – Add sugar for some sweetness.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Chocolate Mousse
1. Melt Chocolate
Place chocolate and butter in the large bowl. Melt the chocolate along with butter in a double boiler on low heat. Once melted, remove from heat.
2. Prepare Chocolate Mousse
Beat the cream with sugar using an electric mixer. Stir in egg whites and whip up until soft peaks form.
Mix the egg mixture with the melted chocolate. Now stir in whipped cream. Cover the Mousse and refrigerate for one hour. Chocolate Mousse is ready.
How Will Bobby Flay Chocolate Mousse Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay’s Chocolate Mousse is decadent, creamy, and airy. A chocolate affair that will leave you speechless. The chocolatey Mousse looks dark brown with a rich texture. Garnishing with whip cream makes it look like a fancy dessert.
Bobby Flay Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Electric Mixer
- 5.4 oz Chocolate (chopped)
- 14 oz Heavy Cream
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 3 Egg whites
- Whipped Cream (garnish)
- 1 oz Sugar
- Mix the chocolate and butter in a large bowl.
- On low heat, melt the chocolate and butter. Remove from heat once melted.
- Mix the cream and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add egg whites and whip until soft peaks form.
- Mix the egg mixture with the chocolate now.
- Lastly, stir in whipped cream.
- Cover the Mousse and refrigerate for one hour.
- Bobby Flay chocolate mousse is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is a chocolate mousse made of?
Chocolate Mousse is made of chocolate, butter, egg whites, whipped cream, and sugar.
What are the three components of Mousse?
Chocolate Mousse is made of very few ingredients. It’s made of chocolate base, egg white mixture, and topped with whipped cream.
What does a mousse taste like?
This Bobby Flay chocolate mousse tastes moist, soft, and sweet. It has a velvety texture and deep chocolate flavors. Chocolate Mousse is made with whipped cream, sugar, butter, egg whites, and chocolate to get awesome flavors
How do you thicken chocolate mousse?
Add a small amount of cornstarch to the water. Add to the Mousse and make it thicker. This will help the texture of chocolate mousse become soft and nice. You can also whisk some egg whites into the whipped cream mixture to add more volume to the chocolate mousse.
What’s the difference between chocolate pudding and chocolate mousse?
Chocolate pudding is denser, whereas chocolate mousse has a light and fluffy texture. Mousse tends to be sweet and rich and enjoyed on your weekends. The pudding contains a cake base, jelly, and custard with amazing dry fruit toppings.
Get indulged in this chocolatey affair. The recipe is quick and easy to put together. Endeavor Bobby Flay chocolate mousse and become a great food connoisseur and a home gourmet chef. Do not forget to share your cooking experience with us in the comment section below.