Burgers are evergreen! Especially if a famous chef makes them, they will be iconic. Today, let’s explore Bobby Flay burger recipe because no one makes the best burger than him. Prepare an interesting classic burger that he makes to woo burger lovers.
Flay’s burger is simple perfection: beef bun, cheesy sauce, and seasonings. It’s truly delicious. To start making the Bobby flay’s burger, mix ground beef, bacon pieces, and cheese to form a nice patty. The next step is to grill the burger patties and buns. Then make a tempting cheese sauce. Assemble everything, and hurray! Chef Bobby Flay’s artistry is in your hands!
Twist Bobby flay’s classic American burger, use crunchy dill pickles as a topping, lettuce, and a slider sauce that takes the classic burger to the next level. Moreover, to make your burger juicier, add bacon chunks to the ground beef and American cheese slice for that gooey feeling. It will make your taste buds dance.
So, are you ready to make a delicious, ooey-gooey burger? If yes, try this Bobby Flay burger recipe for the love of burgers. In this article, you will get recipe instructions, equipment details, and nutritional information to start making a classic American burger in Bobby Flay style. You can also check out some other Bobby Flay recipes.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Sausage Gravy
- Bobby Flay Hanger Steaks
- Bobby Flay Pizza Dough
- Bobby Flay Beef Chili
- Bobby Flay Shrimp And Grits
- Bobby Flay Meatloaf
- Bobby Flay Grilled Steak
- Bobby Flay Crispy Rice
- Bobby Flay Meatballs
- Bobby Flay Salisbury Steak
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Burger?
- Grill Pan – Cook burgers and buns on the grill pan until they are cooked through.
- Bowl – Make sauce in the bowl to make the burger taste divine.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Burger?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Burger?
- Bacon – Add bacon pieces to ground beef to form burger patties.
- American Cheese Slice – To give burger patties a cheesy flavor, dice three slices of American cheese.
- Hamburger Buns – Prepare burgers with hamburger buns.
- Ground Beef – Form a burger patty with ground beef.
- Mustard – Adding mustard sauce to the burger patty will bring a tangy taste.
- Ketchup – Ketchup will add sweetness to the burger.
- Mayonnaise – Go for putting mayonnaise in the burger to get a sour taste and creamy texture.
- Lettuce – Lettuce adds a crunch and freshness to the burger.
- Smoked Paprika – Mix smoked paprika in the burger sauce for spiciness.
- Salt – Season the burger patty with a pinch of salt.
- Black Pepper – Pepper adds a spicy hint to the burger.
- Dill Pickle Slices – Dill pickle slices add a salty and briny taste to the burger.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Burger
1. Make Burger Patties
Add bacon pieces and cheese to the ground beef. Mix well. Divide meat into equal parts. Form burger patties shape loosely. Make a deep impression with your thumb. Season the patty with salt and pepper.
2. Grilling Time
Heat a grilling pan on high flame. Cook burgers on each side for three to four minutes on the grill. Cook until they are golden brown. Place burger buns on the grill pan to toast.
3. Make A Sauce
While your burgers cook, mix mustard sauce, ketchup, and mayonnaise in a bowl. Sprinkle smoked paprika.
4. Assemble Burger
To assemble the burger, dollop a ½ tablespoon of sauce on each side of the bun. Place lettuce on the bottom, top the patty with pickles, and the remaining bun. The burger is ready to serve.
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||5.1 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Burger Look And Taste Like?
Bobby flay burger will give you a heavenly taste with its twisted elements. Patties are made to perfection with ground beef to make it extra juicy. The burger becomes juicier and feels mouthwatering. On top of that, slider sauce is the perfect combination of sweet, sour, and spicy tastes to enhance the burger taste. Finally, adding lettuce to the burger will give a freshness and crunch to it. Try this classic American burger!
Bobby Flay Burger Recipe
- Grill Pan
- 1/2 Cup Bacon
- 3 American Cheese Slice
- 4 Hamburger Buns
- 1.5 Cup Ground Beef
- 1.5 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1.5 Tablespoon Ketchup
- 3 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Lettuce (shredded)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (a pinch)
- 16 Dill Pickle Slices
- Make the meat patties in four portions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill pan on the stove. Grill the patties on each side for three to four minutes.
- On the same grill pan, toast the burger buns.
- In a bowl, mix mustard sauce, ketchup, and mayonnaise to prepare the sauce.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading sauce on each side of the buns.
- Place lettuce, patty, and pickles. Top with bun.
- The burger is ready to serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does Bobby Flay put in his burgers?
Boby makes a simple burger patty. He layers burgers with various toppings like roasted peppers and pickled red onions.
What is the secret to juicy hamburgers?
Spread a sauce properly over the burger buns to give you juicy hamburgers.
How do you make burgers taste better?
To make burgers taste better, go for some dried herbs and spices like parsley, oregano, basil, garlic, and chili flakes.
What meat makes the best burgers?
Beef chuck makes the best burgers.
What is the best bun for a burger?
A Brioche bread bun is the best for a burger.
Check out this beef burger recipe made with some secret ingredients. You will be surprised by the results!