Are you looking for a classic pasta recipe? Try this Bobby Flay bucatini amatriciana recipe. It’s a signature dish from Bobby Flay’s kitchen; you will enjoy it. Famous bucatini pasta smothered in tangy and spicy tomato sauce with rich pork flavors. Let’s have a quick look at how this recipe comes into reality.
To prepare bucatini amatriciana, prepare the sauce first. To make the sauce, combine onion, tomatoes, and pancetta in the saucepan and cook until everything is soft. Now, boil the bucatini pasta and serve everything together in a bowl. It’s a simple and easy pasta dish.
Preparing bucatini amatriciana pasta needs know-how techniques. This easy-to-make amatriciana sauce is not to cook on high heat, as tomato flavor should remain bright and fresh. Secondly, coat the bucatini pasta well in the sauce to bring out the best flavors.
Quick, easy, and utterly delicious pasta is ready. Like many other classic pasta recipes, try this Bobby Flay bucatini amatriciana recipe for its aromatic flavors. This recipe is simple to follow, and you will find details about equipment use and nutritional information in the following article. Check other Bobby Flay recipes here.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Guacamole
- Bobby Flay Flank Steak
- Bobby Flay French Toast
- Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread
- Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread
- Bobby Flay Eggplant Bolognese
- Bobby Flay Dill Pickle
- Bobby Flay Caramelized Onion Dip
- Bobby Flay Dry Rub
- Bobby Flay Pasta Bolognese
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana?
- Saucepan – Cook onions and tomato sauce with pancetta in the saucepan.
- Ladle – Use a spoon to serve sauce with bucatini pasta.
- Bowl – Strain bucatini pasta and transfer to the bowl.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana?
- Pancetta – Add pancetta to the bucatini pasta for a porky flavor.
- Bucatini – Prepare the dish with the key ingredient, bucatini pasta.
- Olive Oil – Use olive oil to sauté vegetables.
- Onion – Add onion to the dish for savory flavors.
- Tomatoes – Tomatoes add tangy and juicy flavors to the dish.
- Red Pepper Flakes – Spice up the bucatini amatriciana with red pepper flakes.
- Salt – Balance the taste of the dish with salt.
- Black Pepper – Season the dish with a pinch of black pepper.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana
1. Prepare Pancetta
Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add onions and pancetta to the saucepan. Cook until translucent. Add tomatoes—season with red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. The sauce is ready.
2. Cook Bucatini
Boil water in the pot. Add bucatini and some salt to cook nicely. Cook for ten minutes until bucatini boils perfectly.
3. Assemble & Serve
Transfer cooked pasta to the saucepan. Coat pasta well in the sauce. Divide bucatini pasta into the serving bowls. Serve and enjoy.
|Total Fat||14 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||37 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay bucatini amatriciana is a perfect Italian dish with quick tomato-based spicy sauce. The bucatini pasta is straw-like pasta and soaks sauces quite well. Amatriciana sauce is thick, spicy, flavorful, and prepared with pancetta. Red hot, spicy, and tangy – this dish is a must-try.
Bobby Flay Bucatini Amatriciana Recipe
- 8 Oz Pancetta
- 1 Pound Bucatini
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 1.5 Pounds Tomatoes
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (a pinch)
- Heat oil in the saucepan. Cook onions and pancetta in the pan for about ten to fifteen minutes until soft and translucent.
- Now add tomatoes and cook for two minutes. Season with red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper.
- Boil bucatini pasta in two cups of water for ten minutes. Season with salt.
- Transfer bucatini pasta into the saucepan and coat them perfectly with the sauce.
- Serve bucatini pasta in serving bowls.
- Bucatini amatriciana is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does bucatini amatriciana mean?
Bucatini amatriciana is a classic pasta Italian dish.
What is the difference between arrabbiata and amatriciana?
Both arrabbiata and amatriciana sauces are tomato-based sauces. However, amatriciana sauce is prepared with pork. Arrabbiata sauce is a vegetarian sauce.
What is the difference between bucatini and spaghetti?
Bucatini is thicker than spaghetti, and its texture is more interesting and better at sopping up sauces.
Why is bucatini so popular?
Bucatini soaks the flavor of the sauce so well and tastes amazing. Therefore, it is very popular.
Do you put wine in amatriciana?
Add white wine to the amatriciana if you need extra flavors in your sauce.
Hello! It looks like you are interested in making this amazing Italian dish at home. Give it a try today.