It’s no secret that Brussel sprouts have incredible health benefits. But if you are really struggling to turn them into a flavorful salad dish, try this Bobby Flay brussel sprout salad recipe. From Brussel sprouts to molasses, this amazing salad recipe is delicious. Take a closer look at this amazing salad recipe.
Prepare the salad by combining all the star ingredients in the bowl. Mix Brussel sprouts, olive oil, pomegranate seeds, and seasonings.
Now make a vinaigrette with orange juice, vinegar, molasses, orange zest, salt, and black pepper. Add vinaigrette to the salad bowl and this stellar Brussel sprout salad is ready.
Make your Brussel sprout salad more interesting by adding some toppings like apples, cheese, green onions, and cranberries. Making this recipe will make you feel like you are on a rollercoaster ride.
However, it will turn out to be the best. Moreover, Brussel sprouts are crispy in texture. Therefore, dressing them for at least 20 minutes will make them tender.
If you are looking for the perfect salad with succulent dressing, the Bobby Flay Brussel sprout won’t disappoint you. It has all the best flavors and crunch that you need.
Check out this entire recipe to get clear instructions. Also, find the details about equipment and nutritional information. Don’t miss out to check other Bobby Flay recipes here.
What's In The Post
Other Bobby Flay Recipes That You Can Try
- Bobby Flay Guacamole
- Bobby Flay Flank Steak
- Bobby Flay French Toast
- Bobby Flay Pumpkin Bread
- Bobby Flay Espresso Banana Bread
- Bobby Flay Eggplant Bolognese
- Bobby Flay Dill Pickle
- Bobby Flay Caramelized Onion Dip
- Bobby Flay Dry Rub
- Bobby Flay Pasta Bolognese
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Brussel Sprout Salad?
- Bowl – Combine all the salad ingredients in the bowl.
- Sharp Knife – Cut oranges into wedges with a sharp knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Brussel Sprout Salad?
|Preparation Time||Resting Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||30 Minutes||–||45 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Brussel Sprout Salad?
- Brussel Sprouts – Brussel sprouts are refreshing vegetables similar to cabbage. They make a crunchy salad.
- Pomegranate Molasses – Pomegranate molasses gives the salad a glaze.
- Orange Zest – For excellent Vitamin C content, orange zest is mixed in the salad.
- Olive Oil – Toss Brussel sprouts with olive oil to retain the moisture of the salad.
- Oranges – Top up your salad with oranges. They add flavors as well as health benefits to the salad.
- Pomegranate Seeds – Pomegranate seeds are rich in fiber, and antioxidants that add many benefits to your health.
- Salt – Add salt to balance the taste of vinaigrette in the salad.
- Black Pepper – Season the salad with black pepper for an earthy and spicy taste.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Brussel Sprout Salad
1. Cut Oranges
Trim the top and bottom of the oranges. Cut them into small wedges and put them aside. Keep oranges ready to combine in the salad. Also, keep the orange juice stored in another bowl.
2. Make Vinaigrette
In a bowl, combine orange juice, vinegar, molasses, orange zest, salt, and black pepper. Combine well. Slowly add oil to the mixture and whisk.
3. Prepare Salad
Combine Brussels sprouts, orange juice, and pomegranate seeds in a bowl. Then add vinaigrette, toss and combine. Let it sit for thirty minutes. Or you can also store it in the refrigerator. Brussel sprout salad is ready.
|Total Carbohydrates||17 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Brussel Sprout Salad Look And Taste Like?
Made with fresh vegetables and a nice dressing, Bobby Flay Brussel sprout salad is super cool. The Brussel sprouts make the salad crunchy. An orange-flavored dressing prepared with molasses, zest, and juice gives this salad a fantastic flavor. Citrusy, tangy, a bit spicy and crunchy Brussel sprout salad will be your next chase.
Bobby Flay Brussel Sprout Salad Recipe
- Sharp Knife
- 1.5 pounds Brussel Sprouts
- 2 teaspoon Pomegranate Molasses
- 1 teaspoon Orange Zest
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 2 Oranges
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (a pinch)
- Trim and cut oranges in the wedges. Also, store orange juice in a bowl.
- Combine orange juice, vinegar, molasses, orange zest, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Combine well. Slowly add oil to the mixture and whisk.
- Add orange juice, pomegranate seeds, and shaved brussels sprouts to a bowl. Toss with vinaigrette and combine. Let it sit for thirty minutes. Or you can also store it in the refrigerator.
- Bobby Flay Brussel sprout salad is ready.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do Brussel sprouts pair well with?
Brussel sprouts go well with blue cheese and even parmesan cheese.
Can you eat raw Brussel sprouts in a salad?
Yes! You can eat raw Brussel in the salad. Also, you can add sauteed Brussel sprouts.
Do you need to soak Brussel sprouts before cooking?
Soak Brussel sprouts in water for some time and then you can use them in cooking.
How do you prepare fresh Brussel sprouts?
You can steam them in the water with salt and black pepper seasoning.
Do you need to peel Brussel sprouts?
No! You don’t need to peel Brussel sprouts. You can just shave them and add to your salad.
Be prepared to make this Bobby Flay Brussel sprout salad following the recipe.