With this Bobby Flay apple salad recipe, you’ll be hooked in no time. Apples are natural and perfect salad ingredients. Tart and sweet with a pleasing crunch, this apple salad is prepared well with all the good elements. Try this easy, healthy, and delicious recipe today!
To make this scrumptious salad, make a pomegranate vinaigrette by combining vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and black pepper. Then prepare the salad by combining apples, endive, spinach, walnuts, and pomegranate vinaigrette. Season well and serve the amazing salad as your side dish.
Making salad crunchy and creamy is a great combination. Therefore, adding blue cheese to the salad recipe will make it cheesy and satisfying. Also, adding toasted walnuts for extra flavor and crunch is a great idea. These small elements will take your apple salad to the next level.
Bobby Flay apple salad is sure to please your taste buds with refreshing flavors. It’s an absolutely perfect dish made with nutritious ingredients. Get details about the equipment, ingredients, and instructions. You will also find nutritional information below. Start your day with Bobby Flay apple salad today. Check other Bobby Flay recipes here.
What's In The Post
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Apple Salad?
- Bowl – Toss fruits and vegetables in a large bowl.
- Wooden Spoon – Combine the vinaigrette and fruits together with a wooden spoon.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Apple Salad?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 Minutes||–||15 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Bobby Flay Apple Salad?
- Apples – Add apples to the salad for tarty, and sweet flavors.
- Spinach – Spinach adds refreshing vibes to the salad and is also healthy.
- Endive – Endive adds crispness to salad and is a little bitter in taste.
- Pomegranate Molasses – Pomegranate molasses is a rich and tangy syrup. It brings out a flavorful infusion to the salad.
- Red Wine Vinegar – Red wine vinegar adds a tangy and sharp flavor to the salad.
- Mustard Sauce – Add mustard sauce to bring out the pungent flavor in the salad.
- Honey – A dash of honey to salad dressing for a healthy treat.
- Olive Oil – Add olive oil to make your salad highly nutritious.
- Blue Cheese – Blue cheese adds a creamy texture and brings a sharp, piquant flavor.
- Walnuts – Walnuts are highly nutritious toppings to add to your salad.
- Salt – Season the salad with salt for a balanced taste.
- Black Pepper – A bit of black pepper is good in the salad to digest the food faster.
Steps To Make Bobby Flay Apple Salad
1. Make Pomegranate Vinaigrette
In a bowl, whisk together pomegranate molasses, vinegar, mustard sauce, honey, salt, and black pepper. Stir olive oil and pomegranate vinaigrette.
2. For Salad
In a large bowl, combine apples, endive, spinach, walnuts, and blue cheese. Add pomegranate vinaigrette and toss well. Season with salt and black pepper. Bobby Flay apple salad is ready.
|Total Fat||18 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||28 g|
How Will Bobby Flay Apple Salad Look And Taste Like?
Bobby Flay apple salad gives you sweet, tarty, and strong flavors. The refreshing vibe of the salad makes your taste buds dance with delight. Apples and spinach add a crunchy flavor to your salad. While the vinegar and lime juice gives a tangy kick to it. If you make this salad, try and let us know in the comments how it went.
Bobby Flay Apple Salad Recipe
- Wooden Spoon
- 6 Apples
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 2 Heads Endive
- 1/4 Cup Pomegranate Molasses
- 2 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 Pound Blue Cheese
- 1 Cup Walnuts (roasted)
- Salt (to taste)
- Black Pepper (a pinch)
- Combine pomegranate molasses, vinegar, mustard sauce, honey, salt, and black pepper. Drizzle olive oil. Pomegranate molasses is ready.
- In another bowl, combine apples, endive, spinach, walnuts, blue cheese, and pomegranate vinaigrette and toss well. Season with salt and black pepper.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What goes well with apples in a salad?
You can pair apples with lettuce and also mayonnaise for amazing taste.
What is apple salad made of?
Combine apples, spinach, pomegranate vinaigrette, ancho chili powder, cream Fraiche, and walnuts.
How can you keep sliced apples from turning brown?
The best way to prevent apple slices from turning brown is by soaking them in salt water.
What nuts are good for salads?
The best nuts for salad are walnuts, almonds, pine nuts, peanuts, and pistachio.
How long will cut apples stay fresh?
To increase the shelf life of cut apples, wrap tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate.
Save yourself some time and make this candid Bobby Flay apple salad at home.