Blueberry buttermilk muffins are a great and delicious snack. They are also really easy to make. Today, I will be sharing the easiest recipe for blueberry buttermilk muffins with all of you.
Since my childhood, one of my favorite dishes is blueberry buttermilk muffin. When I visited my grandma, she baked these delicious blueberry buttermilk muffins. I was so impressed by it that I asked her to teach me her easy recipe and I think you’ll enjoy these muffins as well.
For making blueberry buttermilk muffins, you need sugar, baking powder, flour, blueberries, baking soda, salt, eggs, butter, buttermilk and vanilla. First, you need to mix the dry ingredients. After that, whisk together the liquid ingredients. Add in the blueberries. At last, pour the batter into muffin molds. Then, bake them. Your blueberry buttermilk muffins are ready.
The detailed steps for making these muffins are mentioned below. Along with that, the proper quantity of all the required ingredients is also mentioned ahead. But before we jump onto the recipe, let’s check out some other desserts that you might like.
1. Banana Crumb Muffins– Banana Crumb Muffins are moist with a little cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with tons and tons of crumb topping. This is the best homemade banana muffins recipe perfect for a healthy breakfast.
2. Fried Bananas– We all have eaten fried bananas. But homemade fried bananas have that freshness that makes them more irresistible. Today, I a going to show you how you can make it at your home.
3. Noodle Kugel– Kugel is essentially a baked pudding that can be either sweet or savory and is traditional at Jewish holidays. Not too sweet with a hint of cinnamon, it’s worth making over and over again.
4. Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins– When you have Hershey’s Caramel flavoured Muffins at home, there’s nothing more you can ask for! A perfect blend of Hershey’s cocoa, vanilla, milk and eggs, Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins would never disappoint you.
Blueberry Buttermilk Muffins Recipe
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1½ Cups Baking Powder
- 2½ Cups Flour
- 1½ Cups Blueberries
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Now, put the whisked eggs, melted butter and buttermilk in another bowl and mix them well.
- Take the dry mixture and liquid batter and mix them well. After that, toss in the blueberries.
- Then, take the mixture and fill it properly in greased muffin molds. Put them in the oven and bake the muffins at a temperature of 420oF for almost 25-28 minutes.