Blue Motorcycle alcoholic drink is the nectar of the gods. It is one of the most appetizing cocktails you can make with just a few ingredients. If you are a fan of colorful cocktails, then surely you can enchant your guests with this pretty and exotic blue moon shot.
This drink is a concussion of different types of alcohol, yet it is smooth. Do you wonder how it is blue? The recipe uses blue curacao, a gluten-free, pure, and distilled drink that adds a blue color. However, the blue curacao has a sweet orange peel flavor. Nothing like sipping this exotic drink with a refreshing bite of citrus.
It is super fun to make a quick blue motorcycle alcoholic drink at home. This drink recipe includes jigger tequila, a good dry gin, rum, absolut vodka, lime soda, and sour mix. For garnishing or to make it look appetizing add some lemon slices on the top of your glass. Ensure that all the ingredients are chilled before you proceed.
A keynote to remember! To avoid any explosions in your kitchen, never mix a soda beverage into a blender. Blue motorcycle drink is easy to make without blenders or muddlers. The fun doesn’t end here. Keep reading to know more about the steps, equipment, ingredients, and calorific value.
Buy these ingredients at a nearby supermarket and get ready to make the drink. However, there are many other drink recipes which we’ve covered in our blog. Check out their recipes.
1. Moon Tea– This tea is can refresh your mind with its soothing taste and this is beyond the words. If you want a twist in your life as well as in your daily menu also, then this tea is just for you.
2. Tequila Sunset– It is an energizing and pleasant drink that is quite easy to make. Three ingredients: tequila, fruit juice, and grenadine combine to give a perfect and amazing Tequila Sunset Cocktail.
3. Zombie Cocktail– The drink that we are going to make is a very special one, not because its name has Zombie but due to the ingredients added to it. This Zombie Cocktail carries a good amount of alcohol within it and I would tell you to please try it once to relax your mind and body after some hectic or busy day.
4. Alexander Cocktail– This drink is quite popular in the American region and people usually love to have it. Yes, the famous Alexander Cocktail that you may have tasted in some bars or even parties. But have you ever made it to your home? Well, if not, then this is the right time to do so.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Blue Motorcycle Drink At Home?
- Collins Glass – It is a tall tumbler glass that contains 300 – 400ml of drinks. Use it when you need to prepare large drinks.
- Double-Sided Cocktail Jigger – It will help you to precisely measure the spirits you are pouring into your drink.
- Stainless-steel straw – This is a go-to solution when sipping up the drinks. However, it is completely optional.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Blue Motorcycle?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|2 Minutes||5 Minutes||7 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Blue Motorcycle Drink At Home?
- Vodka – You can use any vodka. It doesn’t make any difference. Vodka just adds the alcoholic volume rather than altering the flavor.
- Rum – Bacardi is well known for making mixed cocktails. However, if you are trying to achieve strong flavors, nothing beats dark rum.
- Tequila – Silver tequila is not aged and using this in your cocktail will maintain the flavors and give you better consistency.
- Gin – Try a gin that has a smooth consistency and is not overpowered with flavors.
- Blue Curacao – It is a crucial ingredient for blue motorcycle drink as it provides a blue color to the drink.
- Lemon-Lime Soda – This ingredient adds refreshing and smooth flavors to your blue motorcycle drink.
- Sour Mix – It is made with a combination of sugar, water, lemon, and lime used in most cocktails.
- Lemon Slices – Garnish your drink with a lemon slice on the top.
Steps To Make Blue Motorcycle Drink
Add ice cubes to your Colin glass and let it cool down. To mix all the ingredients, take a large shaker, add 25ml of vodka, rum, tequila, gin, and blue curacao. Then add 10ml of sour mix and lemon-lime soda. Shake it nicely.
2. Embellish And Serve
Pour the drink into Collins glass, add a few ice cubes and garnish it with lemon slices or wedges. You are good to go!. You will feel a little buzzed up, but the high is good.
|Dietary fiber||0.6 g|
|Vitamin A||5.1 IU|
|Vitamin C||10.5 mg|
Blue Motorcycle Drink
- 25 ml Vodka
- 25 ml Rum
- 25 ml Tequila
- 25 ml Gin
- 25 ml Blue Curacao
- 10 ml Sour Mix
- 10 ml Lemon Lime Soda
- 1 Lemon
- Fill up the shake with the right amount of vodka, gin, rum, tequila, blue curacao, lemon-lime soda, and sour mix. Shake all the ingredients properly.
- Add an ice cube, then shake it again. If you see your shaker is frosted from outside. It’s a good sign that your spirits are well mixed with the ice.
- Check the consistency of your drink to see if it’s frothy. Strain off the excess foam from the shaker and pour the drink into your Colin glass.
- Put the lemon slice on top of your Colin glass and add a dash of lemon-lime soda on top of it.
- The blue motorcycle drink is ready to serve.
This was all from my side. Now save this recipe for your next party. Leave your valuable reviews in the comment section below.