I went to Buffet Hut for an occasion last week. There is a variety of food which was interesting for a foodie like me. After I am done with my meals and I went to the dessert corner and I saw a variety of cakes, pastries and jellies there. But the jelly which I liked the most is the Blackberry Jelly. It is because of the sour and sweet of this jelly and I found it very interesting
So, when I came back home, I called my cousin who runs a bakery shop to ask about the recipe of jelly, so I can make it at home. She gave me Blackberry Jelly Recipe and I made it at my home the next day.
It was delicious and while eating Blackberry Jelly, a thought came into my mind that I should share that recipe with you all.
Come let’s see the recipe of this different type of dessert.
Ingredients for Blackberry Jelly Recipe
|Black Berries||2 kg|
Blackberry Jelly Recipe
- Take a tea towel and boil it in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Now take a large bowl and upon it, arrange a bag on a stand with jellies in it.
- Arrange it in such a way that a jelly juice will drip through it.
- Now add apple, blackberries, lemon juice and water in a pan.
- Boil it for 20 minutes.
- Put this into the jelly bag and leave it for around 8 hours.
- Remove the extra or any scum from the top of the mixture and cover the jar with a proper seal.
- Store it in a cool and dark place for some time.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||40 MINS||50 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Blackberry Jelly Recipe